Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] Equilibria Framework | New Concept for Digital Currencies - page 8. (Read 15528 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
We would all like to say thank you to the users who have invested so far.

We have just sold slightly over 5,800,000 EQI. Which is a great step in helping this currency succeed.

Our crowdsale is still on and you have not missed out, You can still invest at https://equilibria.xyz
lets give it a try  Roll Eyes

I think because this is a whole new concept that it will go well or I hope so at least.

Bitcoin is actually out of reach for me now due to the high cost of mining. Its good that a new idea has come along.

Thank you, we know this will succeed. All we need is for some people to realize it's potential.

I feel confident hearing that from your team.

is this going to be open source? will you post your work on GitHub for example?

What stage of development are you in? Will we receive progress updates?

Hi,

Yes this will be an open source project and yes, Available on Github once development has been completed. We currently use our own GitLab to control development.

We are currently in testing phase, The nodes are there and everything is working as planned, except a few minor bugs we are currently looking into but should be fixed soon, we just need to make it more user friendly, We have yet to move onto any sort of GUI design. This will be worked on this week.

Activity: 50

I think because this is a whole new concept that it will go well or I hope so at least.

Bitcoin is actually out of reach for me now due to the high cost of mining. Its good that a new idea has come along.

Thank you, we know this will succeed. All we need is for some people to realize it's potential.

I feel confident hearing that from your team.

is this going to be open source? will you post your work on GitHub for example?

What stage of development are you in? Will we receive progress updates?

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I love to trade
I like to see coin made by "veteran" member! I will follow this.
Hi Devs or Team,

When do you expect currency release?

if I were to invest more into this project, When would I expect to see these coins and how do I receive them?

Will I be able to exchange them to FIAT?

We expect currency to release two weeks after the ICO, you will see the coins right after the coin is released and you will see a private key on your dashboard for your address loaded with your coins.

The coin will be added to exchanges alongside our own platform.

Thank You for your answers, I look forward to it.

It would be nice to be able to earn a stable amount of coin without having to pay for expensive hardware, it also means no pools and no cloud mining scams !
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
A new coin With mother and father ......... I like that have father and mother and a goal and purpose ........ Good luck and i keep watching your project very closely
Equilibria started it's ICO yesterday and will last 2 weeks... Be sure to buy in now or you might just miss your chance! If you have any questions be sure to comment and ask them below. Thank you to everyone making this coin possible!
Hi Devs or Team,

if I were to invest more into this project, When would I expect to see these coins and how do I receive them?

We expect currency to release two weeks after the ICO, you will see the coins right after the coin is released and you will see a private key on your dashboard for your address loaded with your coins.

The coin will be added to exchanges alongside our own platform.
Hi Devs or Team,

So this system use only work-ledger database to transactions or use blockchain too, I mean:
 are  both transactions registered in?

There is a work-ledger database, Its basically a blockchain alternative with anonymity functionality, It will track all transactions apart from some address -> address transactions where the client has requested anonymity via a flag in the header or to you a checkbox on the client.

Fresh work that has been completed will always show on the work-ledger, this cannot be anonymous.

What's the ico price? And how many offered. People will be mining.. so it's important to know. But this additional work package idea sounds cool.

ICO price is 0.00001800 BTC per 1 EQI, Sorry, I just noticed that we have not put an ICO limit on the post. The ICO limit is 128,000,000.

That's 2304 btc or more than 500.000 US dollars.  Are you insane?  Even if your coin does all you say you don't deserve that amount of money until you've delivered something more than an idea.

Equilibria is going to be a mammoth project, We do not expect to reach anywhere near that amount of ICO Sold. That is just a limit based on the amount of total currency. This is not what we expect to sell. We also want there to be enough ICO for global adoption.

All funds gathered will be put into currency development and to ensure the currency gets a good economical footing.

So this system use only work-ledger database to transactions or use blockchain too, I mean:

There is a work-ledger database, Its basically a blockchain alternative with anonymity functionality, It will track all transactions apart from some address -> address transactions where the client has requested anonymity via a flag in the header or to you a checkbox on the client.

Fresh work that has been completed will always show on the work-ledger, this cannot be anonymous.

What's the ico price? And how many offered. People will be mining.. so it's important to know. But this additional work package idea sounds cool.

ICO price is 0.00001800 BTC per 1 EQI, Sorry, I just noticed that we have not put an ICO limit on the post. The ICO limit is 128,000,000.

Would this be the same peter moore who was just caught with insider trading?
Info below:Edited

Peter Moore Insider Sell Transaction

The Chief Operating Officer of Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ:EA) 68.50 +2.13 3.21% and corporation’s insider Peter Moore made a sale of 8,000 shares of the firm based on the average price of stock which is $65.9 of a share. These shares had a value of approximately $527,073 U.S. Dollars. he today has ownership of 0.05% of the stock market cap of the Company. Dated 04/09/2015 the sale document is freely available for review here.

Read more: http://www.octafinance.com/peter-moore-an-insider-in-electronic-arts-inc-nasdaqea-unloaded-8000-shares/189095/#ixzz3lCYfCgTG

Different Peter Moore.

Peter Moore is our project manager and works as a project manager for his employment, He is not some CO of Electronic Arts.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
 are  both transactions registered in?

That's 2304 btc or more than 500.000 US dollars.  Are you insane?  Even if your coin does all you say you don't deserve that amount of money until you've delivered something more than an idea.

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

the amount is pretty ridiculous you want to raise 2304 BTC from the ico? 128,000,000 x 0.00001800 = 2304 BTC that seems a bit outrageous
and the fact your not using an escrow for such a large amount is insane

Peter Moore
Project Manager

James Mitchell
Framework Developer

Anthony Cheng
Framework Developer

Dan Vertone
Web Developer

Jessica Lewis
Marketing

Kate Fields
Customer Service

Emily Whitcombe
Customer Service

Chandak Singh
Marketing

can you atleast prove these people are involved with this project?  
Would this be the same peter moore who was just caught with insider trading?
Info below:Edited

Peter Moore Insider Sell Transaction

The Chief Operating Officer of Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ:EA) 68.50 +2.13 3.21% and corporation’s insider Peter Moore made a sale of 8,000 shares of the firm based on the average price of stock which is $65.9 of a share. These shares had a value of approximately $527,073 U.S. Dollars. he today has ownership of 0.05% of the stock market cap of the Company. Dated 04/09/2015 the sale document is freely available for review here.

Read more: http://www.octafinance.com/peter-moore-an-insider-in-electronic-arts-inc-nasdaqea-unloaded-8000-shares/189095/#ixzz3lCYfCgTG
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
This currency could be huge, A new database system could be the start of another major breakthrough.

Investment coming your way.
Hello,

This sounds like a really interesting, fair and less intrusive way to manage currency with a public ledger. It would also be great to be able to work or mine with the same difficulty from day one to when the currency reaches maximum amount.

I believe this is a fantastically fair system which I hope to join in one day.

I wish you the best of luck with your project. May I return soon and invest, when I can find some funds of course Smiley
Hope this coin is not that scam fuck Vertoe's coin

We are a professional Team, we really do not Appreciate that message as we do not know who "Vertoe" is and it is highly rude to use that size and color of font to get some point across. Not to mention cursing is not very professional so if that was the impression you were trying to pull off then you failed.

Please refrain from doing that.
Please remember everyone!

If you are having issues on the site or have any questions you can post them here,
message us on here, or e-mail us at [email protected]!
Activity: 598
Merit: 500
hope this coin is not that scam fuck Vertoe's coin
Pages:
Jump to: