Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO investment or Altcoin investment? - page 17. (Read 17590 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
March 28, 2018, 09:03:21 AM
Where is it better to invest our money? In famous coins or in ICOs projects?

I recommend splitting 50% of your assets. half to altcoin investment and half to investment ICO , that's the best way
Activity: 112
March 28, 2018, 09:02:19 AM

The altcoin has been listed for exchange, the ico is very risky, I recommend investing in altcoin.

I also think investing in altcoin, I have invested a lot of ico projects and I also lost a lot of money without getting money back.
Activity: 112
March 28, 2018, 09:00:56 AM

The altcoin has been listed for exchange, the ico is very risky, I recommend investing in altcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
March 28, 2018, 08:58:08 AM
I personally better invest altcoins than in ICO because ICO investment is not clear whether ICO is genuine or scam and now most ICO is a scam, if we invest in altcoins it is clear and not scam because the price is already on the market crypto.
Activity: 210
March 28, 2018, 08:49:09 AM
I’d rather prefer to invest in altcoins. First of all, you can see the real working team or product. Secondary, you don’t need to pass KYC for buying new coins on market, but for ICO it is necessary. And of course, you know the potential of project according to done work, road map and markets, where the coin is listed.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
March 28, 2018, 08:48:44 AM
If i have a money, and wanna takes invest. I will invest to Coin Crypto.
Not Altcoin and ICO.
And coin is Bitcoin and Etherium.
Altcoin is look like impossible to takes a great rise and for Invest.
Activity: 60
March 28, 2018, 08:46:22 AM
You actually should choose.

Nobody can make decision for you.
ICO means investment - it's always risky, like any investment.
Altcoins more stable, ICOs more risky but also more promising.

Welcome to our thread. we believe that our ICO is promising and real Wink https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3076464.new#new

Changing the world means solving problems that no-one has ever been able to solve. Having a strong team behind #Thought is what has allowed us to do exactly that: thought.live
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
March 28, 2018, 08:35:46 AM
It all depends on your calculated movement, icos is a bit risky when compared to an already existing project but at the same time good icos can earn you as much profit that an existing project may not be able to offer within a short period. So when it comes to investment don't rely on only one option diversify your investment.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
March 28, 2018, 08:34:28 AM
Usually investing in the good ICO projects is more profitable than investing in altcoins. There are few number of good altcoins which have some potential, while the promising ICO projects are several, and also you can earn by participating in their bounty campaigns without investing your money, so you are only risking the time and the effort.
Activity: 140
March 28, 2018, 08:30:36 AM
It is not appropriate to wait until the market is calm and then get involved. Although the price has fallen a lot, but it has a higher valuation
Activity: 238
March 28, 2018, 08:24:34 AM

If you are a traditional investor, you would choose stable altcoins than ICO because ICO have a high risk to get broke. But if you do your own research and you verified that the ICO is worth to buy then go ahead and participate in ICO.
Activity: 392
March 28, 2018, 07:34:21 AM
I think the ICO is more profitable because you actually get a share in the project, at the very beginning stage. Altcoins is a little different, and they have a speculative component.               
Activity: 420
March 28, 2018, 05:08:32 AM

it seems to be more profitable now if investing in ICO than investing in altcoin because with investing in ICO you can get bonuses up to more than 30% imagine that much bonus will already give you very much profit.
Activity: 308
March 28, 2018, 04:34:32 AM
Altcoins:

GVT
TOMO
DIVX

ICO:

Neon Exchange

Invest in the above 4 and say hello to a rich 2019!
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
March 28, 2018, 04:34:09 AM
For your own investment now more to ico. but if ico there bounty that in allocate better wait ico finished and buy when bounty in share because usually price will go down

Yes I have seen this with many ICO when the tokens are out in the market the value of those ICO tokens will be trending at higher price only for few days then it just crashes down to scratch or equal to nothing.
Activity: 280
March 28, 2018, 04:33:26 AM
I think an investment in the ICO will bring you far more profits than buying Altcoin. Invest in the ICO projects you can earn x5 profit if their ICO is successful, but there is risky to invest in ICO they can run with your money because some ICO's are scam so better to research first before you invest in ICO.
Activity: 28
March 28, 2018, 04:32:34 AM
Ico investments can be a bit risky compared to the altcoin investment. If you are looking for not valued coins. You can choose from icos recently finished and on exchange. Their price can be lower than ico price. They have much more potential.

Yes this. Although you can still invest in an ICO before they launch if you see that they have a solid plan to keep the hype going after they launch (like having their platform ready after the ICO ends... if you believe that their token has real use in the real world and the company has a good road map, strong partners, good credentials, etc.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
March 28, 2018, 04:28:24 AM
In my opinion, now it is better to invest their money exactly in the IСO. But you need to carefully select a project with a strong team, and a good plan for the future is the development of the project, and then you can profit
Activity: 1330
C O M B O
March 28, 2018, 04:26:05 AM

both have advantages and certainly lack in some respects.
the simplest example, investing in altcoin is not as risky as investing in ico. yes, because many factors behind it.
the difference in terms of profit, when ico is successful and has great value after entering the market, it is very profitable when you get involved in the investment because starting from the price and the bonus you get from before the market entry tokens
Activity: 322
March 28, 2018, 04:14:44 AM
It is not easy to find a promising ICO. The reason is there are so many scams projects and it is a bit of risky method. But if you do it in a right way you can earn a good profit when comparing to Altcoin investment. You have to do a deep research before investing with ICO's and then only you can get a higher return on investment. Altcoin investment is pretty much easy and no need to think about that much since those coins are already in the exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: