Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO investment Risk - page 27. (Read 1994 times)

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
January 22, 2018, 05:58:49 PM
I just work on bounty at this moment.But every person have a dream.I have a dream.I want to make a big investor.I want to invest on ICO.Can anyone explain me, Have any risk involved invest money on ICO?

Like in any other investments, investing on ICOs also have some risk. How risky is it? You will understand after spending some time understanding all things you need to face once you throw money on any ICOs. It's possible that you can gained big returns while at the same time, you can also lose big money here if the ICO goes wrong.

Here are some of the risks:

- Since helding an ICO is one of the "fastest" way to gather money, scammers might take advantages on this.
- Distirbution
- To be able to take advantage of the tokens you will received on ICO, it must be listed first on an exchange. Not just an "exchange" but an exchange with big volume.
- Too much hype on the project attracting investors. But in the end, the expectations doesn't reached the reality even for long term.
- etc. etc etc.

You can minimized thoses risks by doing some "quality check" on some of the projects. It will not give you an assurance that they will run successfully in the long run but it might give you some ideas that you are throwing away your money to a project that is worth a shot.

Once you invested on ICO and that project run for long run, don't expect much profit at early phase. Some tokens when listed on exchange are having a slow rise. They also following their roadmaps so don't rush things.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
January 22, 2018, 05:46:31 PM
I just work on bounty at this moment.But every person have a dream.I have a dream.I want to make a big investor.I want to invest on ICO.Can anyone explain me, Have any risk involved invest money on ICO?
All of us do have indeed a dream on getting rich and thinking of on expanding our investment once we do have the money is always there but to remind you every investment do really have certain risk either in online or offline you wont really be excluded on that risk.If you are doing bounty as of now and making money on those tokens you do earn its not really bad to extent the ways of earning which isnt really bad either but you should really prepare yourself and investing on ICO wont really be an easy stuff. All you need is to research up things related into a project and only invest to those who you do see that do have potential.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
January 22, 2018, 05:38:36 PM
The biggest risk you can get when investing in ICO is that you can lose all the assets you are investing in ICOs when that ICO project is unsuccessful or deceptive. You will not be able to get your property back because there is no document proving your investment is legal for the time being when you invest in the ICO. ICO investment is a very hot trend now, so scam ICO projects are also very much there, always stay awake and study carefully before deciding to invest in any project because it is the investment is quite risky but the result is great.
Activity: 308
Merit: 119
January 22, 2018, 04:45:04 PM
Investing in ICO's is the most riskiest investment you could make right now in the crypto world i believe . There are countless numbers of new coins each providing unique and attractive ideas . But not all of them are going to succeed because of their kind and well written work. It's like gambling if you are lucky enough the project will succeed and you will get hella profits . It's all up to you and your way of analyzing ICO's . If it fits what you think is a successful project ,  then go with your guts and invest in it ,but you must know that you should invest at your own risk and only what you could afford to lose . Don't put your life savings away no matter how good of a project it seems.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
January 22, 2018, 04:34:42 PM
Pages:
Jump to: