Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO is new way to get Free money? - page 25. (Read 8586 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
April 21, 2018, 06:04:05 AM
There are many SCAM projects,  you will lose you money ,also there are some very promising projects. If you want to invest, you need to choose wisely.

...and you know only later if you have chosen wisely...

With my Airdrop WSPU2 token faucet you can get directly your cash if you do not trust...
it seems people trust because they buy with profit...
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
April 21, 2018, 06:03:14 AM
It is hardly say that ICO is free money as there are many scam projects and if you invest in those it is a very big chance that you loose almost all.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
April 21, 2018, 05:54:38 AM
There are many SCAM projects,  you will lose you money ,also there are some very promising projects. If you want to invest, you need to choose wisely.
Activity: 196
Merit: 7
April 21, 2018, 05:53:49 AM
There is nothing like getting free money. If any kind of money is made, some sort of exchange mudt have taking place! ICO is effective system to collect fund for veritable ideas and also very good for investors to make some profit!
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
April 21, 2018, 05:47:56 AM
I do not know why! I only think that Ico project is a more modern Ponzi method right now.  Huh
How about you, YES OR NOR ?   Huh

Whether the project is a scam or not, ICO is a very simple way to raise money. The problem is that a lot of people don't really care about business plans, they're just interested in making or improving, like making a lot of money, and once they do that, they don't care about the project anymore.
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
April 21, 2018, 05:44:37 AM
Yes. But maybe when y got scam ICO y will get 0 or nothing, your intelligence determine y get free money or not. i think if y get 0 it's still free. y just chose the best ICO if y know or you just ask your friends in bitcointalk.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 03:05:17 PM
If we are talking about scams, then of course many ICO work exclusively in the pyramid model and it is foolish to think that the money will be generated by itself.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
April 19, 2018, 10:18:59 AM
You need to tell the difference when it comes to knowing which ICO's are real and which ones are fake/ ponzi/ scam. For example if you check out DIMND you'll see that they're backed by some real world assets, They are backing your investments by real diamonds. Almost every single ICO without a proper announcement thread, With no good advertisement is a scam. ICO's are free money for their scammer devs.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
April 19, 2018, 10:12:29 AM
It's depends on the quality of the ICO, you can earn more if the ICO was good enough. But if it's usual, not unique maybe you will lost your investment. But ICO is not a modern ponzi scheme.
Activity: 2
April 19, 2018, 10:09:57 AM
Cannot say I blame you for not believing in ICO’s anymore. Instead of investing your money, try just investing your time maybe? hit up Bounties / airdrops, that way if the coin fails, there is little impact on you. Try the Marinecoín ICO out. They’re Airdropping 95% of the supply through a proof of promotion campaign. It’s actually completely fairly distributed, you will not see the team holding onto 50% of the supply only to crash the coin later, unlike the majority of ICOs. Some more about it: it’s an artificial intelligence driven, self sustaining project, calling this feature dev-less. They boast zero fees, having tested their wallet myself i can attest that i’ve transferred 100’s of thousands of .MTC.’s with zero fees and instantaneous transactions. Check out their site, they are active on discord. marineco.ín/ico
Activity: 168
April 19, 2018, 04:14:47 AM
I want to say, There must be a lot of fake ICOs out there. but also not all of them maybe there are just a few and it's really to do your research and of course, take a bit. Like many people say, buyers beware.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
April 18, 2018, 06:53:01 AM
For me it is a Yes! one way of getting free money is doing/joining some bounties! though some of them are fake or scam so we should choose the best among them and you'll earn money without investing.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
April 18, 2018, 06:24:36 AM
When we say, ICO is becoming scary, fraudulent and shadowy. We really need to understand why we are in the crypto-currency ecosystem; Thus, we can never see Satoshi's vision.
Activity: 364
April 18, 2018, 04:49:22 AM
ico is very new good way to loss your money with very easy way you can get -3-5x profit very easy if you are do not understand here .
Activity: 168
April 18, 2018, 04:19:30 AM
in my opinion, There must be a lot of fake ICOs out there. but also not all of them may be just some and it's really to do your research and of course, take a bit. Like many people say, buyers beware.
Activity: 221
Merit: 1
April 17, 2018, 11:19:25 PM
No they are not ponzi scheme but there are ICO who use ponzi scheme to attract people with high return in short term. While in creating the project until it implemented in industry and worked they need a long time to run.
Activity: 523
Merit: 10
YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/
April 17, 2018, 11:06:58 PM
I do not know why! I only think that Ico project is a more modern Ponzi method right now.  Huh

Maybe it is not like a ponzi. as you can see there are many scam icos that scam many peoples.
ponzi is not scam early investors, ponzi only scam late investors. Therefore, ponzi scheme is still better than SCAM ICO.
Activity: 25
April 17, 2018, 08:14:12 PM
I mean if you are speaking about nice real ICO projects
Activity: 397
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
April 17, 2018, 08:11:40 PM
I think it is also a free way to lose your fortune. All you need  to do is to be more careful to your money.
Activity: 81
April 17, 2018, 07:40:59 PM
ICO should not be as much now. and there are special regulations that protect investors so that they are not wrong in investing.
as has been done by China and Korea. It is better
Pages:
Jump to: