Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO is new way to get Free money? - page 20. (Read 8586 times)

Activity: 449
Merit: 102
Binance #Smart World Global Token
April 24, 2018, 08:05:50 AM
I do not know why! I only think that Ico project is a more modern Ponzi method right now.  Huh
How about you, YES OR NOR ?   Huh
ico is not actually a way to get free money, airdrop does. investing on an ico is different from ponzi or investment scheme, pyramiding or any other investment with referral program.
indeed that there's a lot of scam ico, but you can avoid that if you have enough knowledge.  but ico is still different from ponzi.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 08:00:00 AM
My friend, ICO is not free money at all. This is a painstaking work. This is a daily analysis of new projects. This is the compilation of boring cumbersome analytical tables. This is the diversification of the investment portfolio.
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
April 24, 2018, 07:59:32 AM
80% of ICOs is a new way to lose all invested money. Developers suggests tokens with 100-300% dicscount, they want just sell tokens and they are not interested in price of token after ICO
Activity: 134
April 24, 2018, 07:59:17 AM
I wouldn't say this money is so free. We work and get paid for it in the form of company vouchers, which in the future will be able to cash out, but not always, most often the project is simply blown away.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 24, 2018, 07:58:10 AM
I would not generalise, since there are a lot of really good projects worthy of respect! It is only necessary to carefully look at all the information about the upcoming ICO, to study the team, their purpose, ...
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
April 24, 2018, 07:55:37 AM
if you consider the ICO as creating a project from scratch and making a profit from the investment of investors then Yes this is really a very easy way to earn
Not for investors. For the first time, ICO is free money for founders. And for investors anytime. This is true. Because for results it need to work but it's so difficult  Grin
Activity: 350
April 24, 2018, 07:54:47 AM
the easiest way to get money from the project as far as I understand this bounty.especially when cryptocurrencies are on the rise
Activity: 184
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 24, 2018, 07:52:40 AM
if you consider the ICO as creating a project from scratch and making a profit from the investment of investors then Yes this is really a very easy way to earn
Activity: 279
April 24, 2018, 07:50:05 AM
I wouldn't say that.rather, ICO is a new way to invest successfully but not in any way to get free money from the project
Activity: 345
April 24, 2018, 07:40:23 AM
if you mean ICO scams - of course they are the way to get free money
but really nice projects use ICO as a modern way of investment

Actually you really did not get free money from ICOs. There are so-so ICOs, good ICOs, and better ICOs. These ICOs have their own purpose/objective why they created that specific coin. Having bounty campaigns is their way to promote and advertise their content and somehow it really works especially in social media platforms like facebook, twitter, and youtube.
copper member
Activity: 210
April 24, 2018, 07:19:56 AM
There are so many ICOs that are fake, but some project based icos are good enough to get free money. Before investing in ICO study properly that project.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 523
April 24, 2018, 07:14:00 AM
I can not call this the receipt of free coins. You invest in these projects and risk your money. Or you are wasting your time when participating in a bounty. This is the expenditure of labor, time and other resources.
Activity: 50
April 24, 2018, 07:11:25 AM
To sum this up: ICO means crypto sale before they do anything practical. A lot of people are scared of ICOs scamming because they are not regulated and many ICOs have been nothing more than a way of raising money fast for some.

But there is a way around it. Projects that do have a plan and a practical idea behind the whitepaper will offer bounties and other ways to get the crypto for free. Because the true purpose of a project that wants to succeed is to make people aware of the coin and to use it.

For any football fans around, there is a football manager that pays crypto. No investment needed. Just to play the game. It can be then exchanged into btc or other bigger altcoins. It is called FootballCoin.
Activity: 118
April 24, 2018, 07:08:53 AM
I think ico is not a ponzi method. and ico is also not a way to get money for free, because we have to buy the ico coins, we are actually spending money.
if you mean ico is how to get money for free, you are wrong. the free one is airdrop.
Activity: 89
April 24, 2018, 07:04:15 AM
Yes a lot of ICO's will not have legs in the log run and will fade away to zero. I think the numbers being thrown around 90% 95% as scams is way high. I would guess closer to 50% or below. I think many ico's have the intention of having a product, getting on exchanges etc but fail in this task. After all if they succeed then the higher the value of their company/product and more riches so it's to their advantage to succeed. Unfortunately so many have an average idea or lack the follow through that they don't and then will skidaddle with the remaining money.

I've been involved in about 10 ico's so far and all are still here and on exchanges (touch wood) just have to be picky where you put your money.
Activity: 251
April 24, 2018, 06:56:00 AM
ICO can be an exciting new way to get money, easy and free money according to the way you put it, but now it is not as easy as it used to be. You have to do a lot of research in the market regarding all the new ICOs out there in the market right now because there are so many scams and falling for them feels terrible. Just be careful
Activity: 227
April 24, 2018, 06:36:24 AM
To agree. From 10 ICO only 4 to 5 would succeed in the market. We can't assume that all ICO it the scheme Ponzi, and the few from them are good that can give you the free coins performing some tasks of a campaign for them. Check their road map and the white book to understand more about the prospects and also to check the potential in the current business and reputation in it. There is several badge where people have earned a lot of money through them, hope that they have confirmed these or can be good luck factor.
Activity: 448
April 24, 2018, 06:32:10 AM
I do not know why! I only think that Ico project is a more modern Ponzi method right now.  Huh
How about you, YES OR NOR ?   Huh

No.  I do understand why you think ICO is more a ponzi but if you know the history of Ethereum , then you will see that it is not what you think it is. Yes some scams happen in ICO but there are some great projects
Activity: 100
April 24, 2018, 06:24:27 AM
In a sense, it is. But you can't call it completely free. If you're an investor, you take a risk and it's not always reasonable. If you are a member of the bounty, you are wasting your time and resources. This is in a sense analogous to employment.
Activity: 448
Merit: 264
April 24, 2018, 06:23:53 AM
The ICO gains mentioned happened in 2017 and are over. Now it harms a lot of ICO
Pages:
Jump to: