Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO is new way to get Free money? - page 28. (Read 8586 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 01:33:20 AM
I think, ICO is not really a free money, all I know that you invest money if you want to join their intial coin offering (ICO). If you talking about free money that is by jouning bounty. Work their project by promoting sigcamp or by soial media. They ganno pay you after the ICO or when the ICO is succesfull.
Activity: 98
April 12, 2018, 01:32:28 AM
In my opinion, only a few ICOs have real potential. Many of them dont have a real concept or are just scams. You really have to be careful. Its all about your own research and the time you spend on selecting the right projects. Dont invest your money just because some in the forum or telegram told you. This strategy can't be profitable.
Activity: 133
April 12, 2018, 01:31:47 AM
Well, I don't agree with the term free. I mean when we join the ICO campaigns, we work hard for the coin that we earn here, right? That's why it wouldn't be appropriate to say that the money that we earn from ICOs are actually free. In addition, they will get the wrong idea that we only ask coins from the ICO.
Activity: 115
April 12, 2018, 01:30:34 AM
I think, It is not actually free i think. You need to put money first or what we called investment which includes hardwork for us to get the tokens we desire. Also,there are a lot of ICO scams,if you put your money and effort to one of it,then it is your lost.
Activity: 112
April 12, 2018, 01:29:48 AM
To me, ICOs with working product are a good way to raise resources of project, but ICOs with only great idea and PR are mostly just to get quick money and go away.Now I’m interested in Playkey and other gaming projects, cuz they have real product.
Activity: 303
Merit: 15
April 11, 2018, 11:57:12 PM
some ICOs only sell appointments and news to get investors to participate in it like a prize campaign, now investing in ICO is associated with the risk of losing their money if the project is fake.
 however, in any case, this is not a Ponzi scheme,
 but the activity needed to increase altcoins.
Yes, it depends on the degree of seriousness of the project team. Every company starts from scratch. If you actively participate in the accumulation, you can get good returns.
Activity: 154
April 11, 2018, 02:38:43 PM
According to analysis tokens of exchanges give good gains. For example there is lccx.io - looks like promising exchange based in London.  Well developed white paper, experienced team, located in politically stable jurisdiction.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
April 11, 2018, 01:00:38 PM
some ICOs only sell appointments and news to get investors to participate in it like a prize campaign, now investing in ICO is associated with the risk of losing their money if the project is fake.
 however, in any case, this is not a Ponzi scheme,
 but the activity needed to increase altcoins.
Activity: 317
April 11, 2018, 12:55:18 PM
I do not know why! I only think that Ico project is a more modern Ponzi method right now.  Huh
How about you, YES OR NOR ?   Huh

I am very grateful for my live ico program is very fun and also more colorful and get a lot of lessons about cryptocurrency and better economy.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
April 11, 2018, 12:42:52 PM
Probably this is already a hackneyed topic, so here probably it is only necessary to say that today ICO is a very risky operation, so I have nothing to do but to say, be very careful when choosing a project
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
April 11, 2018, 12:38:44 PM
I do not think investing in ICOs is a way to get free money! The fact is that there are very few ICO projects on the market that go out on the exchanges and give big profits. In most cases, coins after the ICO fall down very much in price. And so, you need to try very hard to find really good ICO, which coins will only grow after ICO is closed.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
April 11, 2018, 10:56:39 AM
I don't know whether we can call it free cash. Since to profit from ICOs you have to put cash first and that cash you put isn't ensured so you can lose it effortlessly if the venture flops some way or another. That doesn't sound pain free income to me. ICO is a way of fundraising. That is why we have to be careful about where we are going to give away our money. If you got lucky, investing on ICO can give you a good profit. You just gotta be smart about finding the good one
Activity: 238
April 11, 2018, 10:55:59 AM
Most of the ico's today are not continuing the project after the sale ends and most of the consumers who invest on their coin are not getting any profit. Actually there's nothing really free in this world not even in cryptocurrencies or in an ico because we all do have to exert an effort and work hard for it in order to get a reward or obtain something valuable as a return
Activity: 294
April 11, 2018, 10:55:39 AM
Well maybe you mean participating in the bounty campaigns; because ICOs mean buying the tokens usually, it is not free money surely. If you mean the bounty campaigns, it is also not really free. I may say that it not a free. I considered working in Bitcoin as my part time job and most of us are like that also. We invest our time in joining campaigns and learning new things such as investment and trading
Activity: 434
April 11, 2018, 10:04:06 AM
There are many free ways to make money, but I think ICO is the safest way to earn money. Persistence involved you will get some tokens for free and sell them out you will have income. So risk is not there and the capital you spend is 0. So I recommend you join them.
Activity: 224
April 11, 2018, 09:57:58 AM
I tried to invest in ICO and I can say that out of 5 projects I made a profit only in one
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
April 11, 2018, 09:54:43 AM
i dont know it is ponzi or not, but i think its not like that. but ico is the way to get free money. and that's why government afraid about this one, they can make their inflation for regular money.

ico have their destination, for develop something is the best reason. but many ico just for collecting money, and its work. as bounty hunter we can earn money from here too. so its no problem and never worry about it
Activity: 406
April 11, 2018, 09:47:38 AM
Yes, there are many ICO campaigns that help you earn free tokens. You only have to spend time and effort to get them to pay you free tokens when you complete their tasks. I find this way very safe for newcomers to Crypto.
Activity: 252
April 11, 2018, 09:35:15 AM
On the one hand, I agree, but on the other hand, there are a lot of risks and there is no stability. You can earn very well, but you can spend a lot of time and not make anything. A peculiar lottery.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
April 11, 2018, 08:33:02 AM
I do not know why! I only think that Ico project is a more modern Ponzi method right now.  Huh
How about you, YES OR NOR ?   Huh

Let’s see on the rates of risks related to ICO projects. So this money are not free. On some projects you would lose money and few projects could be profitable. Participation in ICO is some kind of gambling.
Pages:
Jump to: