Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO is new way to get Free money? - page 34. (Read 8586 times)

Activity: 188
Merit: 10
March 23, 2018, 04:17:36 AM
Many ICOs are deceptive, so Google and Twitter have also banned ICO ads. But if you choose a good one, you can get good profit.
Activity: 151
Merit: 0
March 23, 2018, 04:11:09 AM
Free money? I guess you didn't get what this all about. If there are any ponzi here doesn't mean that all ICO are using ponzi. They have a real working product and the team are really working on something.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
March 23, 2018, 03:56:00 AM
Yeah, thats sad but most of the ICO's r fake and scam, they want to take the investors money and fade away, without being chased or anything, that is why they r still doing this, but there r few of them which want to develop something, to create, to change, to inspire and to earn a lot more by knowing everyone about them, but they r few as i said. We hope to invest only in them, hope it will be like this always.
Activity: 37
March 23, 2018, 03:42:45 AM
Be careful when choosing the ico project, since most of it is not standard.
Activity: 124
March 23, 2018, 03:40:16 AM
absolutely right. currently many of the ICO that promise and almost everyone interested to explore the field of ICO. It seems the ICO will be improved for the next few years as it will be more and more technology that began to be developed.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
March 23, 2018, 03:04:11 AM
yes, most of the ICOs are fake only. The sole purpose is to earn and run away. But that being said, there are many projects which use ICO to gather funds and develop real projects, So all ICOs are not bad.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
March 23, 2018, 02:52:04 AM
You can get a money from ICO but not literally free money because you will have to work for it. Maybe they are saying that you can get a free money from an ICO because you can earn without investing, but by just participating in bounty campaigns.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
March 23, 2018, 02:37:10 AM
ICO is now the best way to get free money  like in the start some time the ICO are distributed among the people wit a policy and this is good to use ICO for future investment and the bitcoin is the digital money and we can sell the ICO or we can lend to other people who are more interested than me and i will get some money over that but bitcoin is the first currency for us.
Activity: 53
March 23, 2018, 02:29:08 AM
Marinecoin started the new ico rule, and using Ai Ai is to make the COINS in the hands of everyone, more fair.
Marinecoin is an encrypted currency with mtc - iot -dev-less, artificial intelligence. The speed of transactions is 500% of bitcoin, which supports smart contracts.
Ninety-nine percent of the money was sent out by air, with the aim of distributing it evenly among every lover, and together to build our community.
The community can have no leader, and every fan can maintain it, and the MTC community is https://marineco.in. Join the community.
Work together to build Marinecoin.
Become the most powerful artificial intelligence cryptocurrency community.
Activity: 518
March 23, 2018, 01:30:06 AM
I can say yes its a new way of getting free money but on my experience I do join on one of the ICO project but never get paid.On that time iM just a newbie and have a thinking  to earn quickly. I've learned on that experience that. We should be careful careful when choosing an ICO project because not all them are legit.Do not hesitate to join because I know some that already earn a lot through  joining in ICO projects.
Activity: 336
March 23, 2018, 12:11:51 AM
Well, I think to get free money from ICO, you have to work for it. You have to join all their bounties like signature, facebook, tweeter, youtube, blogs and telegram so that in return you can received free money or rewards from that ICO.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
March 22, 2018, 10:17:28 PM
I do not know why! I only think that Ico project is a more modern Ponzi method right now.  Huh
How about you, YES OR NOR ?   Huh

There is no free money in crypto. You can invest your own savings, or earn coins and tokens by participating in bounty campaigns. But this does not mean that they are free. Bounty is work. Of course, you can earn more or less in a particular campaign, but no one will give you anything for free. If you invest in ICO, then you are at risk. And at your own risk you can get a reward, or you can lose everything.

Free money is something you get without doing nothing, here you can work and you do not need to risk and you will get paid, I think
that is not considered as free money. The time and effort you spent were just being compensated, let's be realistic here and value what we
received so we can maximize our income.
Activity: 395
March 22, 2018, 09:09:15 AM
I do not know why! I only think that Ico project is a more modern Ponzi method right now.  Huh

There is no free money in crypto. You can invest your own savings, or earn coins and tokens by participating in bounty campaigns. But this does not mean that they are free. Bounty is work. Of course, you can earn more or less in a particular campaign, but no one will give you anything for free. If you invest in ICO, then you are at risk. And at your own risk you can get a reward, or you can lose everything.
Activity: 392
March 21, 2018, 12:18:37 AM
Yes it can be considered to be a free money to some but still there are some scam ICO that will take your time and get nothing so i prefer to do your research to avoid those scam ones and get the legit one only
Activity: 237
Merit: 1
March 21, 2018, 12:15:44 AM
I do not think so. Because in my opinion there are many reliable and true ICO projects that provide benefits to investors. Only when it wants to invest in an ICO project must consider several factors in order to avoid loss or even fraud.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
March 20, 2018, 11:44:13 PM
yes, but be cautious there are some ICO's that are scams

Yes, ICO needs to be improved, the current ICO mechanism is not safe for investors since the dev team can just take the funds away and do nothing else, which makes the investors loss all the money in a shot time. I think the DAICO will be a promising new ICO mechanism.

New mechanish like which is safe is better for inveastor.
If the investor feel safe then they will be very happy to invest in any project.
Maybe some regulated company who work like escrow would help. I think.
Activity: 789
March 20, 2018, 11:38:43 PM
Not all ICO ends with fraud, some even give more profit. We just need to be careful in choosing ICO, by looking at the website first, because on the website there is always data about the ICO they run. And do not forget to always monitor the telegram group they have.
Activity: 6
March 20, 2018, 11:25:20 PM
Generally yes. Many new ico starts every day. But it is really hard to understand which is a valuable project. Therefore, it is necessary to carry out a thorough research and invest accordingly.
Activity: 50
March 20, 2018, 10:47:37 PM
Yes! You can earn money even without investing because there are bounty campaigns which you can participate and earn tokens that is convertable to money. You will just have to apply and fill up the form given and then you can already do what is being tasked in the campaign you have joined.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
March 20, 2018, 10:33:00 PM
Yeah. it is another way of earning tokens/coins in joining these ICO. Just join their bounty programs and then campaign for them and receive a tokens/coins after if the project is successful. And then you can trade those tokens/coins after and earn your money. Actually it is not free because you are working for it unless if someone will give you tokens/coins without having doing some favor for them then that would be consider as free. But to those who are implementing the project well i guess still the same. They will gather all the investment from the investors and then implement the project. And after that the project will be earning and would receive their part too. So there is no free tokens/cojms for them also. Meaning to say there is no free in ICO
Pages:
Jump to: