Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO is new way to get Free money? - page 38. (Read 8586 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
March 10, 2018, 09:05:54 AM

I wouldn't say that all ICO devs have bad motives, but the ones that do will obviously take their earnings and eject.
You simply need to do some good research, keep a good communication bridge between the ICO's team and if or when you decide on investing and hope you don't fall victim to scams.
Activity: 56
March 10, 2018, 09:01:35 AM
Actually yes, ICO is best way to invest in digital coins, but we must learn much about the ICOs to be choosen for investing because there are risk losing money in ICOs and the ICOs can be scam coins in the future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
March 10, 2018, 08:56:00 AM
With ICO also comes airdrops and bounties. Yeah thats free money. But I dont think the drops are substantial enough to hold.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
March 10, 2018, 08:53:20 AM
I do not think that ICO is a ponzi  because it is easy to check how the projects are implemented and there are already many projects that have turned into reality.
investment in ICO is my main way of earning for a long time. I think that the most profitable in crypt, the main thing is to choose a good project
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
March 10, 2018, 08:51:39 AM
I do not think that ICO is a ponzi  because it is easy to check how the projects are implemented and there are already many projects that have turned into reality.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
March 10, 2018, 08:50:45 AM
Activity: 224
March 09, 2018, 05:04:40 AM
now,ico can get big profit but it is so risky because nobody check ico,nobody know they scam or not,it is too difficule to chosen good ico,hight profit-hight risk
Activity: 175
March 09, 2018, 04:59:52 AM
No I see that ICO is a crowdfunding activities to perform their product. Not kind of ponzi, but might there are some project that are scam and doing ponzi. There are no such thing that called free money, we spent our time and money too.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
March 09, 2018, 04:57:52 AM
Yes, this is one of the great options for investment. If you properly steal money in the right projects, you can very well raise profits
ICO is a project that can make investors have a very good advantage. well, it's probably the newest investment way, but ICO also makes a lot of bounty hunters get a chance to make more money.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
March 09, 2018, 04:55:54 AM
Yes, this is one of the great options for investment. If you properly steal money in the right projects, you can very well raise profits
Activity: 112
March 09, 2018, 04:55:44 AM
ICO is a new way to get free money.
I agree, because I am also doing it, you can earn money by making people aware of the good and useful ico project for the community.
Activity: 56
March 09, 2018, 04:52:20 AM
ICOs are particularly profitable if you join in at private presale price - which is the best price available in public.

Not all advertising implies illegitimacy - Do join in our channels and see for yourself what is happening behind the scenes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
THE MOST TRUSTWORTHY ICO POOLING GROUP
(700+ Members in DISCORD)
(500+ Members in TELEGRAM)

We provide a platform where our members are allowed to pool funds together to join ICOs in the private presale stage or join in the deals we made with ICOs where we negotiated bonuses/discounts comparable to ICO private presale levels. Members are encouraged to do their own research will have the freedom to choose whether to join in a particular deal we offer.

DETAILS OF OUR GROUP:

• We have a dedicated and committed team of 10+ ADMINS RESEARCHING on prospective ICOs daily - we also DO AMAs WITH ICO DEVELOPMENT TEAMS.

• We have a splendid TRACK RECORD - to date, we have an aggregate of 13 SUCCESSFUL POOLS and the TRACK RECORD will be AVAILABLE.

• Following the above, to date, we have raised an aggregate of 800+ ETHERS from our previous deals.

• We have long-standing RELATIONSHIPS with some of the LEADING INFLUENCERS in this line of practice and we form PARTNERSHIPS from time to time in various deals.

• No joining cost and membership fee (we have pledged to our members that we will stay that way).

• Funds are sent in ether through PRIMABLOCK smart contract and tokens are distributed by the same platform.

• We only take a very reasonable fee of 2% - 3% for our deals to maintain continuing operations and for our time and effort put in securing the various deals for our members.

• We never cut your bonuses from the back end (e.g. where we secured a 50% bonus but only telling our members that we got 30%).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***LATEST ANNOUNCEMENT***:

• We are excited to announce that as of today, our DISCORD CHANNEL has exceeded 700 MEMBERS - we are delighted to see how far the group has come and we are happy for our members who have witnessed the growth of the pool from the beginning - we would like to take this opportunity to THANK ALL OF OUR MEMBERS for the TRUST they have in us.

• Please be informed that we have successfully SECURED 1 NEW DEAL which has found GREAT INTEREST among our members - the CURRENT POOL ALLOCATION has been filled IN 1 DAY. Please note that we WILL BE NEGOTIATING for more allocation with the ICO team for our members. Please follow our updates on our pools for the latest announcements.

• Following the above, there are a total of 3 ONGOING POOLS at the moment - please join through our links below to find out the relevant information on the exciting ICOs.

• We are excited to announce that the 3rd BATCH OF TOKENS has been FULLY RECEIVED and NOW DISTRIBUTING to our members who had joined in.

• Please be informed that we have SUCCESSFULLY SENT OUT 2 POOLS with one AT 162 ETH and another at 95.5 ETH. That accounts for our 13th POOL SENT and in aggregate, we have pooled for MORE THAN 800 ETH since we started to provide our services.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By clicking any of the invite links below and thereby joining any of the channels ran by any members of the Shark's Capital team, I hereby agree not to disclose any contents contained therein outside of the respective discord/telegram/telegram announcement group and/or channel, as the case may be, in any manner to any third parties. I fully acknowledge and understand that breaching this agreement may lead to, inter alia, legal liability, and I hereby agree to be held fully responsible for the breach. Shark's capital team retains full and absolute right to bring an action against any persons breaching the above agreement.

Any persons interested in joining us and participate in our private presale deals, please see the following links:

Discord: https://discord.gg/vFr3NPm

Telegram pooling group: https://t.me/joinchat/Crr1mVM_aemcVCC9tBNdEw

Telegram announcement channel: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAE3rzgPWRJ3k1_OyCw

Happy hunting:)

SHARK'S CAPITAL TEAM
Activity: 280
March 08, 2018, 09:56:49 PM
I do not know why! I only think that Ico project is a more modern Ponzi method right now. 
We can say that most of the ISO is initially created with the goal of obtaining money from investors, that is, it is fraud. But comparison with the Ponzi pyramid is incorrect, because you can not invest your personal money, but take part in a bounty campaign.

I was worry about ponzi being implemented in cryptocurrency because there are some scam around which is like pnonzi.
It is built for making money and its not very real blockchain but its just website game.  All we buy or sell in its website like onecoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
March 08, 2018, 09:51:44 PM
I think some of ICO new way to get money, but it will be hard money.
You have to control you project
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
March 08, 2018, 01:12:49 PM
That may have been sometime ago that ICO was just what you described. Now investors are wiser and do their due  diligence before venturing into ICO. Real project team are now using ICO to raise fund for legitimate project and achieve a viable product that will touch people lives and still make money for investors.
Activity: 399
Merit: 250
March 08, 2018, 01:05:39 PM
There is no such thing as "free money" in my opinion. But you can absolutely make profits from ICOs if you are intelligent about the ones you invest in.
Activity: 193
March 08, 2018, 01:03:48 PM
ICO is the new approach to bring new and fresh investors that can be. It is also the method to show case what they wanted to propose base to their concepts. You're right it give free money but not fully money until you have it. Some ICOs wasn't true so still be careful in participating.
Activity: 63
March 08, 2018, 12:58:05 PM
No because patronizing ICO is the same as investing in other trading sites.
You need to invest first or avail in what coins they are offering before you achieve your expected return or before you get free money also called as "airdrop".
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
March 08, 2018, 12:42:21 AM
It is not free, if you want to invest in ICO you should have capital right? But if you prefer to do bounties then you will be paid for your work. So nothing is free, maybe airdrop that can be said like that.
Activity: 279
Merit: 13
March 08, 2018, 12:35:28 AM
I am very much intersted to joining ICO because of the good feedbacks can give me, and i think ICO is very good way to earn money.
but you need to be careful because some ico maybe scam.you need read white paper carefully.
Pages:
Jump to: