Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO is new way to get Free money? - page 36. (Read 8586 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 107
March 19, 2018, 04:25:29 PM
I only think that Ico project is a more modern Ponzi method right now.

u should think better: most of ICO's gonna die (incl. scams), but some – will live.

search better, check better and u won't regret.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 04:23:05 PM
Hello, Smiley Smiley Smiley

Yes, ICO is a great way to get more benefits. But most of the ICOs that are now in use are perverse. The entire objective is to steal money. Today is so much ICO, But the ICO is a very powerful way. Through this, we can make a big profit through a small investment. But it depends on the reliability of the ICO and its team. So if you first make an investment in one of the ICOs, first look at it.

Let me tell you a tremendous example of what kind of benefits we will get through ICO,

* In 2016, I invested $ 200 in the ICO. By February 2017, I received 340% of my investment. Wink

"" All of these are decided on the existence of the ICO on their choice, so make the best ICO to invest.  ""
Activity: 280
Merit: 20
March 19, 2018, 03:50:01 PM
I do not understand your title. Get free money with ICO Huh What do you mean? For me ICO, is to be an early adopter on good project for a cheap investment. When the coin is getting mature you can see your ROI, but this is not free. Or otherwise your talking about bounties and airdrop, which in this case gave you some free crypto
Merit: 101
March 19, 2018, 01:20:14 PM
ICO is a new way to raise money for the implementation of new projects, of a kind of new investment tools.
Activity: 590
Merit: 258
March 19, 2018, 01:12:08 PM
Yes,  the new type of investment is ICO. Through ICO you can get lots of instant or passive income that you can used in future purposes such as fund for future investment, education,  and any personal matters.
ICO is the best and most convenient type of investment.
Activity: 798
Merit: 2
*** https://www.buying.com ***
March 17, 2018, 06:01:24 PM
ICO is one of the few ways for young guys to draw money into a project. Another thing is to be a real innovation, or fraud...
Time passed when into young guys without name believed. Now investing money in ICO without serious persons is stupid. Everyone wants to invest in a good team of developers with experience. No one wants to invest in newbies, because many of them make scam. In my opinion without a big names and without serious investments of money it is impossible to start ICO in 2018
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
March 17, 2018, 05:48:48 PM
Well now i can say yes, its a way to get free money, nowdays ico doing airdrops for marketing purpose or more engagements in their telegram groups.
Activity: 68
March 17, 2018, 05:40:55 PM
ICO is one of the few ways for young guys to draw money into a project. Another thing is to be a real innovation, or fraud...
Activity: 524
Merit: 258
March 17, 2018, 02:38:47 AM
Yes it is true that the ICO companies in the blockchain market are the new options to earn a instant income which can help you to support your daily finances in daily life.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
March 16, 2018, 06:30:27 PM
I do not know why! I only think that Ico project is a more modern Ponzi method right now.  Huh
How about you, YES OR NOR ?   Huh
Of course because they want to give opportunity to some people that cannot afford to invest like they do a campaign for bounty hunters to earn just do their job and reward them for their work. And we all know people is the one thing way to promote their project so they give a free money by the campaign.
Activity: 294
March 16, 2018, 06:21:43 PM
ICO is not free money. Even Ponzi scheme need a capital to do their scheme. Majority of ICO is bubble so better be careful before buying ICO.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
OMNITY Knowledge, connected
March 15, 2018, 12:10:06 PM
Of course, you can profit of the ignorance of the public, but it more and more difficult.
If you don't offer real value, you will find very few people that will accept to give you some money.
Merit: 261
March 13, 2018, 09:43:36 AM
It is not easy to make money by investing in ICO.
So many tokens are struggling to make their ICO prices.
We should be more cautious while investing ICO now.
Activity: 107
March 12, 2018, 11:27:06 AM
That all depends on the ICO we talking about

Investing in an ICO is investing in a startup - though some ICOs have even less structure, tangibility and business foundation than do some more traditional startups.

However, there are also some ICOs that represent fundamentally sound businesses that have a pragmatic vision for success in the blockchain space, and a team that’s capable of making that success happen.
Activity: 192
March 12, 2018, 11:23:31 AM
I do not know why! I only think that Ico project is a more modern Ponzi method right now.  Huh
How about you, YES OR NOR ?   Huh
It can be said that most ICOs are fake, deceptive or will not work in the long run. I would not say that all ICO devs have bad motives, but that will definitely generate their income and expenses.
Activity: 210
March 12, 2018, 10:53:34 AM
I don't think so that you will just get a free money in ICO. Now a days, you will not get an income in a easy way without investing. For sure, you need to invest first.
Then if you have some stocks of coins then stake it to the trading site where you in. Surely you will get an unlimited income.
Activity: 252
March 11, 2018, 02:56:48 PM
In my opinion, The only free in the ico's are the air drops because the amount of coin that they are giving is very high, That's why it is very nice to support their community because they are giving a good amount of payout in their coins.
Activity: 350
March 11, 2018, 02:05:04 PM
Not all ICO can give free money because some of this is just a promotion where once it has been launch in the market, it still has new value.
Sometimes it is their way to scam people. So for me, its better to never give away your private keys of your crypto wallet in the project you don't know.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
March 11, 2018, 12:00:35 PM
I do my all time on ICO
Activity: 1148
https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository
March 11, 2018, 11:59:55 AM
Assignments listing functionality. Almost there. Participate in ICO!
https://ecex.exchange/ 

Pages:
Jump to: