Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO is new way to get Free money? - page 42. (Read 8586 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 250
March 04, 2018, 09:30:49 AM
I do not know why! I only think that Ico project is a more modern Ponzi method right now.  Huh
How about you, YES OR NOR ?   Huh
I think no! Best way to get free money is bounty program! ICO may be get profit or not! Bounty will best than ICO
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
March 04, 2018, 09:28:51 AM
Hey
It's amazing to see how many participants are at https://marineco.in
who takes part especially for them 450.000 coins for free
for simply action on socialnyh pages.
Marinecoin is the volcano.
Join the community here https://marineco.in/ico
Activity: 98
Merit: 14
March 04, 2018, 09:28:15 AM
Well I will say, ICO is the new way to earn, but you must remember there are ICOs that are scams or fake, when they raised the money from the investor they will just runaway and disappear, some ICOs are saying the postponement but the truth is they will runaway and take the money from the investors.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
March 04, 2018, 09:26:33 AM
Do not forget that before ICO is a new way to get free money,it is a way to lose money.

I do not talk about airdrops but ICOs.

You invest in a project...so you spent money.
I do not see why one can talk about free money.
Activity: 90
March 04, 2018, 09:22:15 AM
This time ICO is one of the best ways to earn free money so many people are interested to make free money through ICO but we must be smart to choose ICO, not all ICO succeed. there are ICO's that fail
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
March 04, 2018, 09:18:01 AM
Well yes, 90% ICO are fake only. The sole purpose is to earn and run away. And the best thing is you don't even have to give any fiat or real coin to your investors. Just take their money, toss them some random erc token and disappear. But that being said, there are many projects which use ICO to gather funds and develop real projects like golem, lunyr, decentraland, steemit etc. So all ICOs are not bad, but most are!!

Are you sure on your opinion mate? 90% of ICO are fake? Common, lets get serious. Actually, if you try to analyze on such ICO projects there many legit ICO compare to fake. I don't know what kind of source do you have which it so frustrating as I see that you have a high rank which guide those lower rank.
Activity: 468
Merit: 100
March 04, 2018, 09:15:23 AM
I don't know, but I think ico is not a ponzi method. and ico is also not a way to get money for free, because we have to buy the ico coins, we are actually spending money.
if you mean ico is how to get money for free, you are wrong. the free one is airdrop.
Activity: 96
March 04, 2018, 09:14:21 AM
no,
because the thing that is currently formed from an ico is the most important thing requires high capital and this often waits in the long run.
Activity: 462
March 04, 2018, 09:10:11 AM
I do not know why! I only think that Ico project is a more modern Ponzi method right now.  Huh
theres no free money in ICO because we are investing time and effot here,and sometimes investing our money as well.so dont put free words when it wasnt really do..and yeah theres a lot of scam project but more of them are providing income for many of us
Activity: 210
March 04, 2018, 09:01:59 AM
I don't think so, cause we have large amount bad ICO's, where you can doing work, but don't get money for it, and this way you can waste your time, and we have other different aspects which can complicate this sphere or question
Activity: 71
March 04, 2018, 08:58:37 AM
A new exchange is about to be online on 5 march 2018 , with demo working right now. It's bitpaction.com . Their own ICO is BPS.
Maybe you can take a look on their site and program. Looks very promising in my opinion.
All this started from the idea of a special crypto exchange.
I just looked at their whitepaper and their token sales conditions and bonuses and seems to be a good investment.
Activity: 134
CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS
March 04, 2018, 08:43:26 AM
Yes ICO is new way to get free money. ICO is initial coin offer for us. ICO is the best way to get free coins.
Activity: 430
terra-credit.com
March 04, 2018, 07:37:42 AM
it seems to ico it is not directly get the money for free because for us plunge in an ico must be able to meet some capital and patient in waiting for the project on altcoinnya listing on the stock.
and it is very much to get what we expect.
Activity: 312
Merit: 109
arcs-chain.com
March 04, 2018, 07:32:05 AM

You can get a profit in ICO cause they're making their best to make the coin valuable. The more the investors, the more the chance it will become huge so support is the key sometimes for success. There are bounty campaigns that can make profit unlike some investments that is too risky but it's very profitable also. Maybe it's like a modern ponzi but still the essence of project is very important, ponzi is just an investment.
Activity: 154
March 04, 2018, 07:27:58 AM
I think there are a lot of fake ICOs out there. But not all of them. Maybe there are only a few and it is true to do your research and of course, take a bit of risk. Like many people say, buyers beware.
Activity: 854
March 04, 2018, 07:23:20 AM
For some scam projects, of course, it is a real way to get free money. But there are still good projects who do not attract free money, but het invsetments.

Activity: 154
Merit: 20
March 04, 2018, 07:08:51 AM
hard to find the real ico

seems like 40% legit 60% scam  Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 37
March 04, 2018, 07:06:16 AM
I think it definitely is. Marineco.in - its the first DEV-less self-sustaining crypto-currency . Its got huge potential.  Get involved and strongly join the ICO through the following link: https://marineco.in There is 450.000 MTC Free ICO which is an amazing (and FREE!) investment opportunity.
Activity: 151
Merit: 12
Blockchain Identity Verification
March 04, 2018, 06:49:21 AM
The idea of collecting funds for the development of ISO is very progressive. But the main issue to be solved in order to get rid of scammers in this area is the creation of trust centers that can guarantee the return of investors' funds.
Activity: 75
March 04, 2018, 06:29:18 AM
I have to admit there are lots of ICOs which is no more than ponzi scheme, we have to do lots of research before invest (even with heavy researching you could be scammed)

Personally, I think it as IPO or VC. I'm investing on startups with creative ideas, I understand my chances would not be that high, nevertheless I enjoy the feeling that I'm somehow involved in revolution of the era.

Some of these ICOs will survive and change the world.
Pages:
Jump to: