Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO is new way to get Free money? - page 43. (Read 8586 times)

Activity: 380
Merit: 100
March 04, 2018, 06:26:30 AM
Not all icos earn money. Even in the last period most ico failed. The resulting coins were sold under the ico price in the stock market. So many people entering ico and they regretted.
Because the money they invested is gone and they didnt get anything Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 37
March 04, 2018, 06:18:33 AM
Most of ICO's are not a ponzi scheme , but another type of scam . It is an easy way to earn money , as well as to loose them . Everyone should make his own research before investing in any ICO , do not trust to any rating agencies , because sometime they cooperating with scamers .
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
March 04, 2018, 05:41:56 AM
Yes, it is true that the Initial Coin Offering (ICO) companies in crytpocurreny is the new way to earn free money.
They will provide income even though you are at home and doing nothing for it. It is just like bitcoin that they help everyone to become successful in this world.
Yeah I agree that ICO is a new way to get a extra money but not free money at all, bounty hunters are doing their part in promoting their ICOs in hoping to receive their rewards after the ICOs. That's not easy on the part of the bounty hunters as they has no assurance that the developer will not run after the ICOs. Although some ICOs are real and they consider bounty hunters as part of their community.
Activity: 479
Merit: 250
https://streamies.io/
March 04, 2018, 05:25:22 AM
of course no. you cant get anything free in this market. with ICO, there are 2 ways to earn money. the first, using money to invest in their tokens and wait for the increasing. the second, you work for their bounty campaign and get tokens.
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
March 03, 2018, 11:35:41 PM
I think ICO is new, revolution way for earn money.
Its realy good way, but you must have money and experience.
Activity: 168
March 03, 2018, 11:29:36 PM
I wish that all ICOs would be real. It is very sad if all our efforts to earn will be all gone in an instant. I think that we should just find trustworthy members who are promoting legitimate ICOs.
Activity: 1190
March 03, 2018, 11:22:16 PM
Yes, I feel that ICO is the best way to earn money, the first time I joined ICO was a year ago Chronobank, then I invest about $ 500 and after 3 months to $ 1200, then I invest PPT for $ 800 and after 4 months to become $ 7500 (if I hold up now then I can get $ 120k).
Activity: 420
March 03, 2018, 10:22:34 PM
I do not know why! I only think that Ico project is a more modern Ponzi method right now.  Huh
How about you, YES OR NOR ?   Huh
well yes, but not all ico are legit lot of icos now they are scammers when they got high number of investors they will run away and they will down the website. but in my expirience i earn morethan a regular worker earns every month.
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
March 03, 2018, 10:19:43 PM
It is getting very hard to get "Free" money now.
You might invest into some projects which will be dumped under ICO price.
You will find it hard to get into some really good ones.
Activity: 512
Merit: 101
March 03, 2018, 04:35:18 PM
It's not free money. You're looking for investment basically. There is a reasonable expectation that they will deliver on their project. I invested in PinkDate recently, and I wouldn't have just given them my money unless I thought it was likely they would deliver their platform at some point in the near future.
Activity: 155
March 03, 2018, 04:31:48 PM
ICO's are getting scary, scammy and shady as time passes as we speak. We really need to introspects for what cause we are in the cryptocurrency ecosystem; In this way we can never acheive Satoshi's Vision.
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
March 03, 2018, 04:30:12 PM
The project teams are acting very smart to get money from the world. They collect millions of dollars and they don't do nothing. I know many projects raised over than 50k-100k eTH in their token sale and they didn't provide anyhing so far.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
March 03, 2018, 04:50:26 AM
You can not get free money from an ICO. You must sign up for a campaign and promote it(bitcointalk signature,twitter and facebook campaigns.)

In good ICO, it is possible to invest money and after a while to sell much more expensively. The main thing is correct to choose the qualitative project.
Activity: 206
Merit: 101
March 03, 2018, 04:39:11 AM
You can not get free money from an ICO. You must sign up for a campaign and promote it(bitcointalk signature,twitter and facebook campaigns.)
Activity: 302
March 03, 2018, 04:33:53 AM
ICO is a way to increase your capital, if you have chosen a quality project.
Activity: 662
March 03, 2018, 04:21:48 AM
Anyone got remme?  others on IDEX are looking OK... I. E. Bee, credits or tomo but rem is below ico price.. No option but to hold but hopefully when gets into some centralised exchanges will take off
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
March 03, 2018, 03:58:05 AM
Yes
At least 85% of all ICO can't be named such, because after all token sale a lot of participants, majority I think, are trying to sell their tokens at the first opportunity, because societies are sure that first pump will be the last one, because of that participants are trying to get rid of tokens. Only large investors may be hold tokens, but I'm not sure.
Another example, when ICO is a scam from the very beginning. In case of this developers will be among the first who will sell tokens and this is also one opportunity to sell tokens for participants. But it takes place only in case of listing, a lot of scammers create tokens, distributing them and that's all)
But in my opinion this is silly because after listing scammers would get more. And everybody knows about it, that's why auditory ceases take ICO seriously, especially looking at its amount.
How many ICO topics are locating here, and next question - how many of them were successful and without scam?
Think about it
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
March 03, 2018, 02:59:59 AM
I will not say it is a free money investing in ICO. The investors need time, effort and money to buy the ICO tokens if after ICO the token value rise they indeed earn however if the token value falls they need to take the risk. I assume you join this forum whether to learn about crypto or to join bounties your utimate goal is to earn money. Like what you say is it a ponzi scam or not as long as you go in early and earn from that you achieve what you want in a way.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
March 03, 2018, 02:52:04 AM
Most of the ICO is a scam, but I still get involved. Why is that? Because it's good, even if you know it's a bubble, i get involved.
You have to ask first the bounty managers that are really reliable about that there are many bounty managers that are not scam and they are really starting a great ico, they have a great company and by that you can join some of them. Please read and read, find and make time to read so that you will not be scammed and will not be involved again in the same situation as you have experienced before.
Activity: 574
March 02, 2018, 05:32:09 PM
Yeah mostly are fake that's why find a good bounty manager that you can trust and be nice to them. It's easy to get free money actually not exactly free because you need to work first or post atleast 3 post  in one ico before you get your token, so be careful also by choosing one.
Pages:
Jump to: