Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO is new way to get Free money? - page 46. (Read 8586 times)

Activity: 328
Merit: 39
March 01, 2018, 01:45:39 PM
There are some people that think that to promote a Ponzi scheme it's a good idea, expecially under the form of an ICO. It's true.
But in any case they need a lot of work, and the results are not guaranteed: investors are not stupid, they know how to detect scam, so it's not so easy to fool them.
It's more intelligent and more profitable to put more effort on the content of the project, and to create a solid foundation: in this case, it will be more simple to convince investors because you are not lying.
And you don't only have the initial capital, but also a profitable business.
So, honesty is the best policy.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
March 01, 2018, 01:42:28 PM
ICO is not for getting free money, you have  invest in ICO with your money.
People invest in ICO to buy at their initial price and to have a lot of bonus, with the hope to making a better profit.
There is nothing free in the world, all have to invest money for you to earn, or to render service that is why in investing in ICO be extra vigilant, don't trust them all since not all of them are worth  investing at. So for me, it is better to invest with those in the top list coins.
Activity: 57
Merit: 2
March 01, 2018, 01:40:10 PM
This is so hard to say. I think most of it ponzi or scam. They will not finish the project or product. Because of that you have to be lucky to earn money from ICOs.
Activity: 187
Merit: 0
March 01, 2018, 01:31:49 PM
ICO is not for getting free money, you have  invest in ICO with your money.
People invest in ICO to buy at their initial price and to have a lot of bonus, with the hope to making a better profit.
Activity: 74
March 01, 2018, 01:20:41 PM
ICO is a new way to get free money but it's not that easy to do it require lot of hard work and knowledge. You also have to be very careful in choosing ICO because all ICO is not promising some are successful and some are scam, so you need to be smart while choosing ICO.
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
March 01, 2018, 01:14:29 PM
Why free?This is the same work, in my opinion.I think that this statement is incorrect and this method of earnings,but quite light compared to other
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
March 01, 2018, 12:49:37 PM
In this regard, I like TokenGo. A good team with clear goals. They certainly will not deceive anyone. And they allow everyone to earn money. And the very idea of ​​tokinization of business is cool!
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
March 01, 2018, 12:47:38 PM
Well, that's not totally correct actually because there are a lot of ICO projects that are not really real. The aim of many founders is just to make huge initial sales and run away. However, even with the ICO projects that are real, it's not totally free money because I would have used my time, IQ, energy, data and some other things to promote them. So, it's not totally free.
Activity: 350
Merit: 36
March 01, 2018, 12:41:49 PM
just like not all humans are the same, not all ICOs are the same. Many are overvalued yes, but some still have solid fundamentals, solid teams and arguably solid roadmaps.
Activity: 462
Merit: 112
March 01, 2018, 12:39:24 PM
Now because in ICO, you need to invest. Where they will get a money that they will going to give to you?
You wouldn't get a profit shares if you wouldn't invest. If you want to have a sure income, you need to invest and then trust to your company that you will get a return in the right time.
Activity: 192
March 01, 2018, 07:04:38 AM
I think 50% of all icos are ponzi and scam , ye its free money if you know how to select and work on research, otherwise its free money for scammers!
Activity: 158
Merit: 11
Omnity - Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight
March 01, 2018, 06:56:02 AM
Actually, I thought it was a good idea to create an ICO just to make some fast money.
But when I tried to put on paper just a simple "to do list" to have an idea of what is necessary, I realized how difficult is and how many sills and resources you need.
So, now I understand why so many ICOs don't work: I don't think the devs are real scammers; probably they started without a solid project, and then they found themselves overloaded and unable to handle the situation.
Activity: 462
February 28, 2018, 08:04:45 AM
The only free money that you will get is less than a cent in airdrops or crypto faucets and you still need to do work on ICO bounties. The only thing that you need to worry about is if the ICO is a scam which is why you need to research the ICO before joining so that you will not waste time.
Activity: 273
February 28, 2018, 07:07:13 AM
As in any activity apparently easy and profitable, lot of people just jump in, without the needed resources and preparation.
So, in most case, it's not really a scam, it's much more about stupidity.
Btw, with little attention it's easy to detect scammers and unprofessional people, so check anything before to put your money somewhere.
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
February 28, 2018, 12:56:41 AM
Well yes, 80% ICO is just a hoax. Its main purpose is to get and run away. And the best thing is you do not even need to give coins or coins to your investors. Just take their money, give them some random tokens and vanishes, there are many projects that use ICO to raise funds and develop real projects like golem, decentraland, steemit etc. So all ICO is not bad.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
OMNITY Knowledge, connected
February 27, 2018, 06:02:22 PM
Well, it seems that a lot of people think that ICOs are just the shortest and fastest way to big money.
Actually, if you don't offer real value, you ICO will go nowhere.
But there is still a lot of confusion, so you can still scam some people, if they don't put enough attention.
Btw, in short time there will be a natural selection and unprofessional offers won't have any chance to succeed.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
February 27, 2018, 05:59:30 PM
For scammers yes it's easy money but for real projects this is a chance to easily collect investment and start their projects. ICO's  very helpful for real companies
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
February 27, 2018, 05:57:22 PM
I might say that it is not free. I consider working at Bitcoin as my part-time job and most of us are like that too. We invest time to join in campaigns and learn new things like investing and trading. And the fruit of our hard work is the coin. They pay us to spread their projects. We support their projects and through campaigns, we let investors know that this is a good project to invest. That way we get the money and this crypto world.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
February 27, 2018, 05:53:17 PM
as works with decision on expending use of details with possession for different unit of authorization,
the decision as might investors to manage with expends as examining use with practical arrange as qualifying unit of assessment,
investors to gains with returns as the relative on exchange to put with consequence as displacing parts on unit with the good goals to gains with the length on beyonds with the spares as moderating the less on risks of possession and gains with the satisfaction without to keep on standing with the commitments as following release of modulation.

Activity: 234
February 27, 2018, 04:07:34 PM
This is absolutely a working option for earning money. You perform actions that are advertising for the project and get a reward-tokens. And sell them. I've made quite a bit of money.
Pages:
Jump to: