Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO is new way to get Free money? - page 6. (Read 8586 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
May 12, 2018, 12:19:14 AM
I think the tokens that are being given away in the bounty or some airdrop ico is not free although you may say its free but it is still composed of blood sweat and tears although this may sound exaggerated but I think it is what is all about.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
May 11, 2018, 03:18:40 PM
I disagree with this statement. Any project can turn out to be a Ponzi scheme. For example, the entire American economy is a Ponzi scheme in my opinion. ICO projects are different.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 11, 2018, 11:48:22 AM
In general, the entire industry is a great way to earn good money. Coins can be bought both during ISO and at any other time, the main thing is that they grow in value and bring profit.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
May 11, 2018, 11:46:40 AM
This is a painstaking work. To invest the right designs that you want to invest, you need to study white paper.  And this can not be called free money
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
May 11, 2018, 11:46:22 AM
I may say that it not a free. I considered working in Bitcoin as my part time job and most of us are like that also. We invest our time in joining campaigns and learning new things such as investment and trading. And the fruit our hardwork is the coins. They pay us to spread their projects. We support their projects and through campaigns we let the investors know that this is a good project for them to invest. In that way we earn money. I also agree that some ICOs are fake and not legit but some are not. So we gotta be careful in everything.
Activity: 224
May 11, 2018, 11:44:39 AM
ICO for me is a quick investment makes the rich and also poor, depending on luck in choosing ico.
But we can not blame our own failure if we choose ico, and it is a big mistake to think of it as a ponzi scheme.
because actually choose ico must with full research not just just turning the palm of the hand.
Activity: 994
Merit: 138
May 11, 2018, 11:09:39 AM
for me, not all ICO's is Ponzi. although there are more ICOs with Ponzi schemes, there are some ICOs that have good projects in the future. so if you want to invest in Initial Coin Overing, you should first read the whitepaper and see their Roadmap.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
May 11, 2018, 11:00:49 AM
I don't know if we can call it free money. Since you have to make a profit from ICO, you have to put in the cash first, and the cash you have invested can't be guaranteed, so if this risk is triggered in some way, you can lose it effortlessly.
Activity: 70
May 11, 2018, 03:45:57 AM
Really a way to get free but genue ICO is a way to invest but one have to be careful before investing.
Activity: 47
May 10, 2018, 08:50:37 PM
there are many ways in crypto to earn money, such as trading, bounty campaign and ICO investment, if you want to invest in one of ICO you should be able and good at analyzing the development of ICO in marketcap, because of course you do not want to lose, read and study its website is one way you know if ico is good for investment.
Activity: 322
May 10, 2018, 07:52:25 PM
Yes. There so many fake projects are there and we should extremely careful before investing with them. But ICO is the easiest method to get a good profit and we should carefully study the process. If you do not research in a correct way will lose the money in a second. So we should be more vigilant before investing ICO's since there are so many scam projects. Today there are variety of reliable and legit ICO projects to invest and do the deep research and invest your money in a right way.
Activity: 164
May 10, 2018, 07:49:52 PM
It seems to me now to make money investing in ICO very hard.  Now a lot of scam projects.  And there are very few good projects.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
May 10, 2018, 07:43:58 PM
ICO is a good way to invest and earn on the currency's rise. But not all ICO are reliable and have every chance of success. We need to study all the processes in detail.
Activity: 149
May 10, 2018, 07:34:52 PM
Perhaps more accurately is by participating in the ICO, we can earn money by how easy and profitable, as well as participate in bounty campaign is enough to accomplish the task, then we can get a token. Indeed we do not need or do not need to spend the money if we participate in bounty campaign.
Activity: 210
May 10, 2018, 05:56:10 PM
May be no!! Cause ICIs is trading markit that will invest your money!! They will not give free money!! But if youll invest they will make your money diuble or higher profit!!
Activity: 52
May 10, 2018, 05:48:40 PM
Sadly many fell for overhyped shitcoins and the market is still struggling with the cash they gained, because even though they are shit, they have money for listings and thus perpetuating the shit.
Activity: 87
May 10, 2018, 05:44:23 PM
Last year you could make a hell of money with initial coin offerings. But when you look at the market right now, its nearly impossible that a initial coin offerings reaches their hard cap. The most of them just reach their softcap very barely. So the time of free money with ico is definitely over. When you want to collect money in a ico, you have to have a very good project which has future, otherwise nobody will every invest in your project.
Activity: 114
Merit: 2
May 10, 2018, 05:41:58 PM
In the world there is nothing such as free money. Depending your profile, ICO could be better than trading.
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
May 10, 2018, 05:40:35 PM
any ICO project is not free, and it is impossible since the start of the ICO project to date, even ICO is at risk for beginners, who are still in the learning phase, as many ICO projects are a growing fraud for victims who are easily tempted by large profit offers.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
May 10, 2018, 05:35:00 PM
I do not know why! I only think that Ico project is a more modern Ponzi method right now.  Huh
How about you, YES OR NOR ?   Huh
The answer is YES if you are talking about ponzi method. A lot of ICO's are doing it nowadays. They just do everything they can to make money out of ICO's and runaway once they have enough. For those who doesn't know what ponzi means, you can google it or read the meaning below.

A Ponzi scheme (/ˈpɒnzi/; also a Ponzi game)[1] is a fraudulent investment operation where the operator provides fabricated reports and generates returns for older investors through revenue paid by new investors, rather than from legitimate business activities or profit of financial trading. Operators of Ponzi schemes can be either individuals or corporations, and grab the attention of new investors by offering short-term returns that are either abnormally high or unusually consistent.
Pages:
Jump to: