Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO is new way to get Free money? - page 10. (Read 8586 times)

Activity: 376
Merit: 100
May 06, 2018, 09:40:30 AM
Many new ICO  project will start every day. But it's really hard to understand which is a valuable project.some are good ,some are scam .it depend your choose.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
May 06, 2018, 09:40:06 AM
I wish that all ICOs would be real. It is very sad if all our efforts to earn will be all gone in an instant. I think that we should just find trustworthy members who are promoting legitimate ICOs.
Activity: 18
May 06, 2018, 09:35:59 AM
ICO is far from free money!  I have seen ICO that have been worked on for duration of two years before coming to cryptocurrency market to raise funds not to talk of hard work of preparing and promoting such ICO before it can attract money and create value!
Activity: 34
May 05, 2018, 05:01:25 PM
there is no such thing as easy money
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Creative & digital marketing agency
May 05, 2018, 04:54:34 PM
I don't think ICO is the new way to get free money because you have to invest in it to get the tokens from the project.
Everything would be fine if the project works well but it will turn into disaster if that project is a scam project and you will lose all the money.
Activity: 336
May 05, 2018, 02:20:43 PM
I do not know why! I only think that Ico project is a more modern Ponzi method right now.  Huh
How about you, YES OR NOR ?   Huh
Investing in ICO is a profitable business. Here you can earn a lot of money. Only need to understand in that invest. I would recommend a Luckchemy project and a token LUK. It is my choice
So, YES  Wink
Activity: 142
May 05, 2018, 04:25:40 AM
Earlier it was easy to make money.  But now it is very risky.  I do not advise you to invest all the money in the ICO.
Activity: 98
May 05, 2018, 04:21:45 AM
In order not to lose money, you need to be very smart and be able to pass by scammers. There are obvious signs when it is not necessary to get into the ICO. But there are high-profile projects from experienced founders, such projects will bring fast money.
Activity: 476
May 04, 2018, 05:15:20 PM
I do not know why! I only think that Ico project is a more modern Ponzi method right now.  Huh

Yes. You can get money by just joining cryptocurrency. But you have to work yourself here. It is not just free. You have to join different campaigns for you to earn coins. It is not that easy. And of course you have to learn a lot of things in relation to cryptocurrency like investing, trading and other forma that makes you earn.
Activity: 76
May 04, 2018, 04:53:55 PM
I don't agree with it , I personally research a lot before invest in any ico , only those people got scammed who didn't know about the project , people who follow hype , I prefer research , like a hv done research on antshare and I get into it , after that it becomes Neo , Rest is you can see on coinmarketcap , Smiley , so please do research , ask question from community manager ,
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
the Cat-a-clysm.
May 04, 2018, 04:49:02 PM
ICO is crap.

That's we (0xCate) created a new Ethereum Token Standard: Mineable tokens. Instead of having an ICO that can be completely rigged, you can now have mineable tokens, that will distribute its units solely on sheer hashrate power.
 Here, take a look at this : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annno-ico-0xcate-proof-of-work-erc20-token-refund-your-gas-with-cates-3539559
Activity: 147
May 04, 2018, 04:47:05 PM

In Ico, you risk your money, you will only have profit if you are careful when choosing a project
Activity: 156
May 04, 2018, 03:55:47 PM

ICO is an alternative way for you to invest and earn extra money, although it is undeniable that many ICOs are scam-tipped, but there are still ICOs that promise profits. Do not forget to study the Whitepaper and their Roadmap before investing, hope you're lucky
Activity: 546
May 04, 2018, 03:50:10 PM
I would not be so sure if I were you, because today it's harder to find a really good project, which can be not very risky and really profitable, it seems to me that this will be the right decision only if you are confident in the project, but this happens rarely.
Activity: 110
May 04, 2018, 03:47:08 PM
There are already a lot of ico's agenda because to cheat many investors some of me have so many ico coins that have no value, but there are many legit ico products and it is partially appealing to investors.
Activity: 364
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
May 04, 2018, 03:46:36 PM
Now a lot of scam projects.  And investing in ICO is very risky.  It is better to participate in the bounty or invest in reliable coins.
But if no one invests in ICO, then there will not be a bounty either)) Grin And if the project is a scam, then there will not be any benefit from the bounty. It is very good to study the project, and only then to invest is the most correct way.
Activity: 366
Merit: 14
Investment
May 04, 2018, 03:37:44 PM
I agree ico is a new way of collecting money and in some cases it is successful, but there are a lot of fraudsters in this industry at present, it is necessary to get rid of them)
Activity: 126
May 04, 2018, 03:36:11 PM
I think actually ico is the way it is to earn money but we also need capital to follow an ico and also to follow an ico if we do not have capital then we seek capital by following a bounty campaign! because only in this way we can follow ico by not requiring big capital.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
May 04, 2018, 03:35:08 PM
It can be said that most ICO's are fake, scams or simply don't or won't work in the long run. I wouldn't say that all ICO devs have bad motives, but the ones that do will obviously take their earnings and eject.
You simply need to do some good research, keep a good communication bridge between the ICO's team and if or when you decide on investing and hope you don't fall victim to scams.

I agree. I think many users are just mistaking "failing" ICOs for scams or fakes. It's just that it's hard for developers and project investors to gain their required quota investment due to so many market factors like the sheer number of ICOs popping out everyday; the amount of similar projects in the market making it hard to decide which ones to go; and the many negative news that is swirling around ICOs that surely discredits it's good points. Having said all those thing, I still think that ICOs are good investments.
Activity: 373
Merit: 107
May 04, 2018, 03:14:08 PM
For me, ICO is just a great way to earn money without spending a cent.
Pages:
Jump to: