Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO is new way to get Free money? - page 81. (Read 8586 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 111
November 15, 2017, 07:55:40 PM
No, I dont believe it. Some of the ICO are not legit. So research first if it legit or not. Take notice about the offers if it is true or not.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
November 15, 2017, 07:29:23 PM
Most ICO are not legit. 90% was fake. So you need to extra careful on choosing which ICO will you invest.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor
November 15, 2017, 07:08:51 PM
I do not know why! I only think that Ico project is a more modern Ponzi method right now.  Huh
How about you, YES OR NOR ?   Huh

Actually, there are many ICOs right now that are generally within the classification of Ponzi scheme. This is the current problem about ICO that is not yet solved until now. In fact, such problem is getting worse everyday with the introduction and release of a good number of new projects on a daily basis. You will end up having a headache sorting out which one is legit and which one is scam.
Activity: 588
Merit: 541
November 15, 2017, 07:03:52 PM
Suspecting that most of the Icos are simply a method for shitposters, some one with 20-30 accounts needs a topic to complete their daily posts without

Mods trashing or deleting the thread, but with no serious looking project mods could notice there is something wrong, so they are providing their shit

Posting services to every scamming team in silicon valley, two birds with one stone mate. Cool
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
November 15, 2017, 03:13:39 PM
i think ICO not really for free money. we must like,share,repost,submit weekly reports or another.
its look like side job for me.
it's not about the bounty, but about investing in iso.
now it is not as profitable to invest as half a year or a year ago.
I invest a little money and it is more profitable for me- buy tokens, when they go to  exchange and fall in price
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
November 15, 2017, 03:03:13 PM
On the IKO, one can really earn a lot, raise money for an "innovative project", but if the project is honest then traders will get a lot on selling tokens.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
November 15, 2017, 02:58:16 PM
ICO is a good new way of getting money but it is not a ponzi scheme.I think any bitcoin user should be able to convince whosever do not understand the concept of bitcoin. Its simply a cool source of income.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
November 15, 2017, 02:52:50 PM
I do not agree because to my knowledge that ico is not using Ponzi method, we can promote the ico in various ways but not ponzi. One of them by creating a bounty campaign, because in this way everyone can promote the ico.
And usually every bounty will give rewards in the form of coin.
Activity: 434
November 15, 2017, 02:22:09 PM
i think ICO not really for free money. we must like,share,repost,submit weekly reports or another.
its look like side job for me.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 15, 2017, 02:06:01 PM
I do not know why! I only think that Ico project is a more modern Ponzi method right now.  Huh
yes because ico the investor, dev and bounty hunter can get extra profit from it
i think almost people in this forum just search information about ico
Activity: 260
Merit: 129
November 15, 2017, 02:04:02 PM
This is an excellent tool for both scammers and honest projects and an important strategic tool for the future more serious useful changes in the world. And gradually the ecosystem will minimize opportunities for scammers and each of us can contribute to this.

Exactly what I think. But let be honest, 80% of them are scams or shitty project that can't be financed by classic way from angle investor. You give them money, but you'll not have any in return :/
Activity: 104
Swapy Network (www.swapy.network)
November 15, 2017, 02:01:40 PM
No. I believe that ICOs are a new and revolutionary way to finance innovation.

The average cost of doing an IPO in the US is $20Mi. With $200k in capital you can do an ICO. It is an 100x cost reduction.

I wrote about his in our blog: https://steemit.com/ico/@swapynetwork/part-2-icos-token-offers-are-the-beginning-of-an-era-of-shared-prosperity
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
November 15, 2017, 01:31:07 PM

With adequate knowledge you can minimize your risk,we need regulators in the system to monitor the affairs of ICO
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
November 15, 2017, 01:27:26 PM
This is an excellent tool for both scammers and honest projects and an important strategic tool for the future more serious useful changes in the world. And gradually the ecosystem will minimize opportunities for scammers and each of us can contribute to this.

I think some sort of regulations should be placed for ICO ones because the genuine people may have to suffer if the ICO turned out to be the scam. Thus this creates a problem when new ICO which is genuine wants to raise money but if people have bitter experience they may not actually invest in this project.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 332
November 15, 2017, 01:16:12 PM
If one is lucky to sign up with a genuine ico, you can be sure you will get free money while growing with them but being unlucky on the other way means generating free money to the developers. So, one has to do rigorious investigation about the team and white paper. Also, an ico that also has a lending package are better in the long run.
Activity: 364
Merit: 138
dApps Development Automation Platform
November 15, 2017, 01:10:56 PM
Activity: 266
November 15, 2017, 01:07:36 PM
I really do not agree with this. You know why? Simply because it isn't free money. Yes, it is true that most of us really do not invest money into ICOs, but we invest time. Very precious time that we could've spent having fun or with loved ones. We donnot get these coins for free. We work hard for them.

And even thought most of the time, ICOs are schemes to fool people and scam them, it isn't always the case. Because some of the ICOs i have seen really have a cause and are really legitimately trying to make the crypto world better than before. So i think it isn't right to call ICOs scams in general or source of free money.
Activity: 168
WEICROWD.COM - ICO Tech, Funding & Exchange
November 15, 2017, 01:02:19 PM
Scammers will eventually dry out and one won't think of ICOs as free money schemes. Blockchain coupled with ICOs has been the best thing to humanity and that too in our lifetime. I don't know if we will see another such revolution. We are lucky!
Activity: 392
November 15, 2017, 12:54:57 PM
I do not think so, because we must have a requirement to follow an ICO project to get paid,

otherwise we have to do a job requested ICO's developer, and even then sometimes

we already follow an ICO project but we got nothing
Activity: 543
Merit: 250
Orjinal üyelik ToRiKaN banlanalı asır ol
November 15, 2017, 12:21:58 PM
Yes, you are right, there are so many scam tokens on the market, and I think they will continue to navigate. But there are also no scam tokens. I think the existence of these tokens makes the others unimportant.
Pages:
Jump to: