Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO is new way to get Free money? - page 77. (Read 8586 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
December 16, 2017, 10:57:33 AM
Invest in ICO projects need the money that it is not a pity to lose. Finding a good ICO is the most difficult task. And this task requires a very high cost of patience and time.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
December 12, 2017, 10:53:08 AM
95% of ICOs today are being ran by the greedy people,who will steal your money but not all of them,even the high rating ICOs failed at the end so i prefer not joining any ICO.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 115
Pepemo.vip
December 12, 2017, 10:51:10 AM
Thanks to ICO, everyone makes free money. Everyone is participating in bounty campaigns with fake accounts.
This isn't nice and must be take precautions.
Activity: 350
December 12, 2017, 10:25:21 AM
It's not, this is a form by which the particular project get its initial circulation of tokens. Also it is an way to provide with the trading possibilities, once the tokens hit the exchanges for inflow and outflow of tokens certain volume is required. For the same ico has been used and this too helps in promoting the projects.
Well said. this is the real meaning of ICO, its not a money making venture as you think
Activity: 222
Merit: 10
December 12, 2017, 10:15:20 AM
Only from Airdrop and Bounty Campaigns to get your free tokens, but minimum work is needed  Grin
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
December 10, 2017, 12:45:30 PM
While there are continuous numbers of nefarious ICO's "launching" every week, luckily they are relatively easy to spot.  Alternately, the ICO's that generally float to the top and become well known (and well funded), are also relatively easy to spot as well.

We use a system at https://icosource.io called "Minimum Viable Offering", in which any project on our site to be listed must:

1.  Display the members of their team on their homepage
2.  Contact us via an email which includes the project url.
3.  Have both Facebook and Twitter pages for their project.
4.  Have a minimum of two of:  Slack, Telegram, Reddit, BitcoinTalk, Discord, Github and Medium.
5.  Must have a whitepaper.
6.  Their logo must be of a high enough quality to portray a professional project.

We're asking for suggestions on other checks we can include at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2561039.new#new.  We're interested in all points of view and ideas surrounding ways to reduce contact between scam ICO's and users, and would appreciate your contribution to the conversation!
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
December 10, 2017, 12:37:48 PM
I do not know why! I only think that Ico project is a more modern Ponzi method right now.  Huh
How about you, YES OR NOR ?   Huh
There are scam ICO's and legit ICO's.
It is hard to see which one is legit and which one is scam but there are certain indicators such as - fake team members, shitty unrealistic project, unanswered questions and so on.
Do a lot of research before investing in ICO.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
December 10, 2017, 11:56:33 AM
Some ICO are excellent projects with a good and experienced team. Such ICO bring a good income, but it is very difficult to find such projects.
The remaining ICO are scam. Find a good project is very difficult.
Activity: 364
December 04, 2017, 04:33:06 AM
though there are lots of fake or scam bounty (ICO) as i've heard and read in the forum but there are lots also that are legit. i am lucky enough that never did i joined a scam bounty (ICO). but i have a friend who did. be extra careful not to be one.
Activity: 252
Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI
December 04, 2017, 03:58:50 AM
I do not know why! I only think that Ico project is a more modern Ponzi method right now.  Huh
Definitely yes. It has actually turned hard working people with no capital to real and big time investors. I am a witness
Activity: 266
Merit: 103
November 28, 2017, 09:09:25 AM
You shouldn't expect free money from ICO's, expect Profit!

Talking of which, ive invested in an ICO called trade.io a new blockchain trading platform.

Click below to learn more about trade.io future

Activity: 168
November 28, 2017, 06:53:58 AM
I think its Airdrops you get free money from and not ICO's.
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
November 28, 2017, 06:52:24 AM
Joining bounty programs and collecting airdrops from ICOs give you  free tokens.
Activity: 222
November 27, 2017, 10:26:57 AM
You can't get free money from ICO!

Only from Airdrop and Bounty Campaigns.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
November 27, 2017, 09:31:57 AM

NO

bounty is the way to get free money
Activity: 663
Merit: 250
November 27, 2017, 09:25:50 AM

ICO is like the crypto version of IPO. Developers can get tons of dollars but they are going to use it in delivering their projects based on their White Papers are expected in their Roadmaps. While I agree that some are just using this to get money without delivering what they promised but still many of these projects especially the news ones are working on it.
Activity: 140
November 27, 2017, 08:36:52 AM
I think not. being part of an ICO is an investment in the market. In such a way that you dont have the control on whether it succeeds or not its just business and as part of being a business, knowing well on where to invest is an advantage to you when you are investing. You do not join without thinking it thorough.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
November 27, 2017, 08:33:19 AM
Some ICOs will have campaigns that will have Bounty programs and you can earn your Free Tokens there,

or

you can find Airdrops through the ICO which are available by sign up to a Telegram group for example.
Activity: 98
Early Funders Registration: monartis.com
November 27, 2017, 08:12:56 AM
Granted the majority of people on the forum are all taking part in bounties etc... So yeah people are getting 'coins etc' for just typing on here... Some of them are scams but the majority i've looked at people do seem to get the returns and the coins then are bought/sold but they tend to have small values. Either way they're good but some people will be sceptical of them.
Activity: 182
November 27, 2017, 08:11:39 AM
Not all ICO are ponzi scheme but nowadays mostly are scheme,there is also a good ICO project it depends on the team developer how they handle the project,if they have a good intention to the public and they treat the project as there own master piece,they publish the ICO in public to be in the list of the successful coins and to improve it to be useful and tradable in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: