Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO Is Really A Good Investment or Not? - page 104. (Read 11272 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 544
October 12, 2017, 09:22:38 AM
Hello, Friends...

I Recently listen about the ICO (Initial Coin Offerings)!But I'm confused, Is it a Right Investment or Not?

Anyone Suggests me!
It is up to you to invest in it or not but for me it is a good investment to invest into ICO since they give nice returns whenever one succeeds. It is a high risk high reward like system with lesser the risk if one research properly before investing into one. I suggest OP to invest only small amounts of money that you are ready to lose, not all ICO is guaranteed to give returns.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
October 12, 2017, 09:22:00 AM
Not!

and i don't say that just because there have been scams and large losses but i say it mostly because when you participate in all the ICOs and give them "free money" it will create more and more scams and best case scenario it will create lazier developers who don't even care about their own project because they don't have anything at stake, they have already gotten their money!
Activity: 344
Merit: 107
October 12, 2017, 09:10:32 AM
Hello, Friends...

I Recently listen about the ICO (Initial Coin Offerings)!But I'm confused, Is it a Right Investment or Not?

Anyone Suggests me!
Every ICO is not really good investment i think.Some ICO is scam everybody knows about this matter.But of course few ICO is created very good development based.So you can invest for good ICO.
Activity: 310
Merit: 102
JACS.tech
October 12, 2017, 09:09:55 AM
Hello, Friends...

Anyone Suggests me!

Short answer: It depends!

I suggest you start by searching (mainly here on BCT forum) for all due diligence activities you'd need to do (check) before getting yourself into investing in a certain ICO
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
October 12, 2017, 09:08:32 AM
Hello, Friends...

Anyone Suggests me!
Investing on ICO is no longer safe there is so many the impact like prone to scam and after ICO the value is usually below the price of ICO and it takes a long time to get back to normal price.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
October 12, 2017, 09:07:35 AM
Cryptoeconomy is a wild west. So there are many ICOs that a completely bad to invest (scams). Lots more ICOs are just crap. Good idea, real intention to create a useful product, but fail in the future for some reason. It could be a weak dev team or wrong marketing decisions lead to low scalability. Future is always uncertain for most of IT projects. ICOs it the most uncertain segment of them. But definitely the most interesting and the most promising one.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
October 12, 2017, 09:00:18 AM
Well it depends on the project this ICO will tackle and handle. For me its better to make your own research since this is about money and its returns. Access to many info and sources as you can and people behind the projects. Also, check their previous projects if any and their roadmap and whitepaper, its  am must.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
October 12, 2017, 08:45:18 AM
Hello, Friends...

Anyone Suggests me!

You will never know. No one knows what will happened.

There are successful ICOs in the past but on the other hand, there are also shit one who turned into scam or being supposedly hacked. That's how risky investing in ICO's so even you have a good research about good projects (well all projects must have good roadmaps in order to attract investors), chances of them turning  into shit is possible anytime. Invest at your own risks.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Happy to help! :)
October 12, 2017, 08:31:33 AM
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
October 12, 2017, 08:29:01 AM
Don't bother investing in an ICO. Most give substantial presale deals to friends, family and contributors of the project and they don't lock those tokens so typically, the first day of trading, they'll be selling tokens for way less than you would have paid during ICO. There will be exceptions but lately, that seems to be more the rule than the exception.
Activity: 107
Merit: 12
October 12, 2017, 07:59:56 AM
It's been known to work in the short term but in the end someone always gets hurt I wouldn't recommend it if you are new
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
October 12, 2017, 07:31:38 AM
You can do very well if you research the ICO. However, the majority are just crappy or are just a scam.

However, Ethereum, Neo, Stratis, Ark and a lot of others started out as ICOs. Sadly, they are the exception not the rule.

So it is possible to make bank with an ICO. But it is a risk.

If you can't afford to lose it all, then the safe thing to do is go with Bitcoin.

-T

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
October 12, 2017, 07:00:07 AM
If you "heard about ICO recently", don't do it. There are a lot of factors in play in these projects that can make project successful or just a complete disaster, so you need to have a grasp on before making a decision to jump into ICO. I recommend you to do some research on how ICO works and what to know about them before trying to invest in one project. Good luck.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014
October 12, 2017, 06:58:01 AM
Hello, Friends...

Anyone Suggests me!
Its not, someone just created a buzz word to smth similiar to another altcoin. Anyone can do that easily in matter of hours and people pour money onto it.
Its crazy, one reliable investment out there is Bitcoin.
Activity: 39
October 12, 2017, 06:33:07 AM
You can make a lot or lose a lot of money in ICO. Extremely important to check is how much money they are raising; it gives you an idea if you're getting in at good price and if your investment has room to grow. For me it's one of the most important factor but obviously you have to check the team, make sure it's not a scam, the demand for the project, the hype, etc.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
October 12, 2017, 06:20:24 AM
Hello, Friends...

Anyone Suggests me!
i suggest dont invest im ICO  unless you personally know tje project most of the ICO was vanish after they traded in the market
Activity: 28
October 12, 2017, 05:59:01 AM
Hello, Friends...

Anyone Suggests me!
Pages:
Jump to: