Author

Topic: ICO is the best way to invest? - page 114. (Read 27265 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 25, 2017, 12:05:07 PM

ICO really promising with its reliable project.ICO best methods to invest because usually, the price doesn't go under the ICO price when the campaign ends.
ICO has a solid team and a realistic goal to reach within a known period of time,
 you should go for it.
Activity: 891
Merit: 500
September 25, 2017, 11:10:15 AM
Yes it is the best way but only if you find the right project . Which is also the hardest part.
But if you have the right project, yes it is the best way to invest because you get in early.
That person needs more education on investing money because that person can give it all away during an ICO. Invest during the wrong time to buy.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
September 25, 2017, 10:23:58 AM
Evaluate the project before getting in to it.Now a days it is easy to start ICO's based on Ethereum and waves platforms.Understand the concept behind the project and analyze the situation if the project get into the market.Also it is not hard to aware of the scams.Keep  an eye on every action of the ICO which you have interest in.If the ICO is genuine then your investment will grow else you have to sell your coins for loss.
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
September 25, 2017, 10:07:30 AM
I think The ICO bubble is bursting...
There are many Scam ICO only for collecting money Cry
No ICO token like PoStoken and ETHD becomes popular and promising, I guess.

ETHD ended 2nd airdrop, PoSToken has started 2nd airdrop!
If you register on bitcointalk.org before August 22, you can participate!

All you have to do is to put your ETH address(0x...) in your bitcointalk profile in the Location field, and Register a account on website.
Activity: 168
Merit: 120
September 25, 2017, 09:18:34 AM
Yeah it is an opportunity if you get to buy ICO coins . But we should be very careful on the selection of coins. We should make a research of the particular coin we are going to buy. Volume of the coin and its market cap are to be observed since that help us to predict whether the coin is worthy or not.
If the coin is good, do buy it because we can gain more profit of it at the end. Because sooner or later everyone will start buying it at the higher price while we would have bought it at discounted rate.

I agreed its better to be wise in choosing the coin that we were going to buy. We must know if it is worth to buy or not. We should have a business mind that we may use in order to make are profit a little bit larger.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
September 25, 2017, 08:59:56 AM
You can invest lets say 2000-3000$ in 5-10 different ICO projects and one or two startups could really #gotothemoon. So, its a risk, but worse it.

Btw, check out Crowdholding startup, they closed their pre-sale and launching ICO November 1st.
Activity: 602
Merit: 265
September 25, 2017, 08:01:42 AM
If you find the right ICO,then yes. If you use a scatter gun approach and invest in ICO's without taking the time to study and learn what they are about, you might as well gamble with your money.
Activity: 87
September 25, 2017, 07:49:31 AM
I think it's our future. It's a huge trade in our days and not everybody know about it. If you are a smart person and find leading ways to gain you shold catch this opportunity.
Activity: 322
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
September 24, 2017, 06:05:44 PM
Best my investing in ICO - Stratis. I think that this is one of the most promising coins
Activity: 66
September 24, 2017, 05:47:08 PM
Ico is nowadays not a smart money investing strategy. We are in a huge Ico bubble, crypto companys launching their Ico are way too much overrated. It's funny, that most of them raise more money than they would be ever worth once they're listed. Back in the days, Icos was a smart and safe way to make fast money, but as a result of the hype, they became overrated in a insane way.
Activity: 162
Merit: 101
September 24, 2017, 04:26:35 PM
ICO projects may be risky for sure, but there are some I really believe in.
The most promising for me is Anryze - platform for speech recognition, really cool one.
Second is crypto.tickets.
I think both worth to invest!

Anryze is really good one. They've almost raised soft cap btw Tongue
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
September 23, 2017, 06:48:46 PM
Do you think ICO is the best way to invest in?
Yeas , it is the best way because with small money we can be investor. If we want to be investors in a company you should have a large amount of money. For me, It is far from my reality. With ICo I can make profit with only 1 eth. That's the easiest way to get cheap stox. Unfortunately , there are many fake Ico projects. Fake projects will cause the coin worthless.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
September 23, 2017, 06:01:19 PM
I think so. Because first of all you buy some token/coin for cheap rate. Secondly many project give there investor huge discounts. so end of the day you buy it half rate and buy it huge profit. But always check those project that it's scam or not.
This is not really the case anymore, you cannot expect that a coin pumps immediately after it hits the market now we are seeing the opposite when the coin hits the market the price goes down dramatically, it seems many people have gotten wiser and decide to get cheaper rates by just waiting and not investing in the ico.
Activity: 170
September 23, 2017, 06:27:24 AM
ICO projects may be risky for sure, but there are some I really believe in.
The most promising for me is Anryze - platform for speech recognition, really cool one.
Second is crypto.tickets.
I think both worth to invest!
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
September 22, 2017, 11:47:43 AM
Investing in ICO projects brings a lot of good returns, ICO prices are not changing as the crowd goes on. It is not always possible to determine the profitability of the project. bitcoin at ico is the best way to invest in cryptocurrency. But you most of you study very well in the other not to lose a piece of hardware. I have built the technology. A few days after the ICO closes, we will start the business and make a profit for the card holder.
Activity: 124
September 22, 2017, 12:52:02 AM
I think YES, ICO is the best way to invest in coins. But always be creful in investing, be sure that this is not scam. Before you invest you must have a research about the coin you want to invest because there is an instances that you may lose you're coins.
Activity: 168
September 21, 2017, 03:41:45 PM

yes as developes comes within field of the business as offering schemes with the chance on future investors to gains as the beginning on terms with the phase as inauguration
to recalls with the exchange of disposition
as collecting supports with the following confirmation as covering strength of risks to put of use with the funds on distribution as
gathering the different option as further as defining the higher on stages with the new plan of compliance.

Activity: 1057
Merit: 261
September 21, 2017, 03:16:56 PM
Best way to flip more ETH. Using a 3% strategy could balance the risk among different projects.
Of course choosing a good project is the key. Don't invest in mostly likely scams.

The hardest part is to choose the right project. There are so many ICOs out there. Many are shitcoins.

If you want to invest in ICOs please plan to spend alot of time researching. Many outstanding ICOs begin to implement whitelist. ICOs that are easy to buy are general not good.
It's very tough to track the right one. My point was purely to urge people to educate themselves before making blind invest. As their some ppl no belief in the projects they put their money in or even worse, no knowledge of the projects.   
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
September 21, 2017, 02:03:32 PM
I think so. Because first of all you buy some token/coin for cheap rate. Secondly many project give there investor huge discounts. so end of the day you buy it half rate and buy it huge profit. But always check those project that it's scam or not.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
September 21, 2017, 01:53:18 PM
Yes maybe ICO is one best way to invest aside aside from holding on to coins or tradings. However, when investing in ICOs you have to.make sure that it is legit and not a scam. And do some research before investing on it.
It is not always the best idea to invest in a coin during the ICO,if you look back and check all the coins came down drastically from the initial coin offer and would trade at a really low price and i figure that as the best time to enter if you are interested in the project,there are expectational projects which gave away instant profits but majority of the ICO behave in the pattern i said.
This is becoming more and more common, the coins are going down after the ico and now that the Chinese banned icos this is going to become even more common, the only issue is that if you try to buy a coin when it is still not listed on exchanges then you could be scammed.
Jump to: