Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] It's not an idea, it's a BETA product ▐░░VoxelX-The DICOM-Platform░░▌ - page 12. (Read 173416 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
I believe this project is very interesting and interesting! Riveting logo, unbiased project, unblemished design!
Activity: 108
Regarding exchanges, is there a plan to go for a   big one or more smaller ones?
Activity: 120
Do you plan partnerships with universities and hospitals?
Activity: 14
Hello team.
Looking for something more interesting here!
Vigilant business, seamless logo.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Good idea, but i feel the price will make this token will be not a value token. I myself have interesting about medical.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
How is sale going so far,soft cap reached yet?

According to data from the web some more than 94 ETH have been collected, but since the data on their site has not been edited for some time I do not know .... soft cap is 200 ETH.

I think that counter is working just fine. They just might not be updating the info.

I hope that they reach soft cap soon so that they can easily continue working on the platform.

The team has alreadu put in a lot of effort and their own personal investments. So they already have a working product and additional investments will definitely make it all worthwhile. I'm sure they will reach the softcap in no time...
Greetings team. Seems very interesting! Apperceptive website, riveting logo!
Activity: 266

According to data from the web some more than 94 ETH have been collected, but since the data on their site has not been edited for some time I do not know .... soft cap is 200 ETH.

I think that counter is working just fine. They just might not be updating the info.

I hope that they reach soft cap soon so that they can easily continue working on the platform.
I like the construction of this business. A rather interesting job, attentive activity, spotless job.
Activity: 264
I think that this is a good concept of this project to create a medical platform
and I see your team is seems professional enough for the experience in the medical learning. Good luck your project.

Unfortunately, few teams are currently involved in such specific projects... the Voxelx team is professional, BETA is already out there, it is only necessary to attract investors.
Activity: 266
Merit: 5

Activity: 230

Activity: 219
Activity: 129
I think that this is a good concept of this project to create a medical platform
and I see your team is seems professional enough for the experience in the medical learning. Good luck your project.
Activity: 224
I suppose it is a good project!
Engaging business, apperceptive website!  Good luck all!

No doubt it is a good project - they have a very interesting topic and already working beta.
Activity: 280
I'm kind of a late comer to the topic - is the platform available for testing to everyone at this point or just someone from the medical expertise area?

There is a link for the beta on their site - you don't need any expertise to check it out.
I suppose it is a good project!
Engaging business, apperceptive website!  Good luck all!
Activity: 10
Hello team!
I'm interested on this business. I'll wait this to look what is going to occur!
Activity: 182
I'm kind of a late comer to the topic - is the platform available for testing to everyone at this point or just someone from the medical expertise area?
Activity: 147
How exactly you plan to generate income?You need some revenue stream afterall,to keep the platform running.
Pages:
Jump to: