Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] It's not an idea, it's a BETA product ▐░░VoxelX-The DICOM-Platform░░▌ - page 7. (Read 173416 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
Do you plan to lock tokens that will be allocated for the team?
Activity: 266
do I understand correctly that the beta version is already working? link please?

You can find the link on their website it will take you to the dicom.

You can browse the thread I think someone also posted a bit detailed review. Might be useful.
Activity: 224
do I understand correctly that the beta version is already working? link please?

You can find the link on their website it will take you to the dicom.
Activity: 3
Expect you discover fairly resources to evolve your project!
Excellence business, pretty good project, assured approach.
Activity: 252
Activity: 219
Are there any new contributors from some other fields on the horizon?
Activity: 224
Radiologists do get rewarded for uploading and analyzing images? Or can private people also upload images and ask for an analysis from an expert?

Can you please explain that part a bit?

I've also been interested in that part. I hope someone from the team might elaborate on it a bit more. From what I have concluded it seems that if you're a professional in the field of radiology and comment and edit the uploaded image with a detailed explanation ou will help the team and gain tokens.

As far as i know, the reward is obtained only for the successful processing of the image...

So just the uploading of the image, not the final approval of the image, right?
Activity: 230
Radiologists do get rewarded for uploading and analyzing images? Or can private people also upload images and ask for an analysis from an expert?

I've also been interested in that part. I hope someone from the team might elaborate on it a bit more. From what I have concluded it seems that if you're a professional in the field of radiology and comment and edit the uploaded image with a detailed explanation ou will help the team and gain tokens.

As far as i know, the reward is obtained only for the successful processing of the image...
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Radiologists do get rewarded for uploading and analyzing images? Or can private people also upload images and ask for an analysis from an expert? How this excatly works?

I think everybody can upload images, but it's certainly that radiologists done analysis on these pictures.

I think they mentioned that they will ofcourse have a team to proof the photos.

Yes, this would prevent some fake uploads. So anyone can upload and add information but the team should proof it.

It will be a hard task to proof everything if the platform takes off and gets more and more users. There's where the participation of the community should come into play IMHO. Self-moderation of the platform with standards put there by the platform owners should be a way to go.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

Activity: 126
Dr. Waleed's previous project is  mentioned in white paper (RiseMyWeb)Can you tell us more about it?
Radiologists do get rewarded for uploading and analyzing images? Or can private people also upload images and ask for an analysis from an expert? How this excatly works?

I think everybody can upload images, but it's certainly that radiologists done analysis on these pictures.

Yes, this would prevent some fake uploads. So anyone can upload and add information but the team should proof it.

Well yes, it's logical.
Activity: 182

I don't think regular people will have a benefit of uploading, that will all have to be done by professionals.
Activity: 264

Hi. Is there a project similar to yours? If so, can you indicate what your benefits are?
Of course there are projects that draft similar concept with VoxelX. But surely every project has its own differences. A more in-depth explanation of what VoxelX please click on the link below: https://youtu.be/hkZWxGjmYO4

Possible that there are, though I haven't found a project based on radiology anywhere...
Activity: 35
Hi all! It looks of this project will be better in the near future! Spotless project, watchful results, engaging project!
Hi. Is there a project similar to yours? If so, can you indicate what your benefits are?

As far as I know this is a unique project, at least as far as radiology is concerned.

True, crypto based medical projects are still rare,sadly.

I believe that this will change soon.
Pages:
Jump to: