Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] It's not an idea, it's a BETA product ▐░░VoxelX-The DICOM-Platform░░▌ - page 11. (Read 173416 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 0
f the project realizes, I suppose and hope that it will be able to use it in other branches of medical science
Activity: 224
I believe it's a great project. Impeccable approach, noticing logo.  Good luck team.

I also find the approach to be quite refreshing, the topic is also interesting to me even though I am not medical.

For just understanding the platform and all the features I think you don't need to be medical. It looks like a good product.
Activity: 182
I believe it's a great project. Impeccable approach, noticing logo.  Good luck team.

I also find the approach to be quite refreshing, the topic is also interesting to me even though I am not medical.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
what if ICO not succeed? is there some backup plan?

There are a couple of possibilities. They might decide to let go of the project and return all that was invested, but that's a drastic measure. They can extend their fund accumulation period and try to get new investors or they can rethink their initial pans and try to see what part of the project they can let go and set new goals.
Activity: 120
Can someone explain some of the main features of DICOM - platform?
Activity: 137
what if ICO not succeed? is there some backup plan?
Activity: 175
Regarding exchanges, is there a plan to go for a   big one or more smaller ones?

I think it's too early to talk about this ....

But when will be the right time be?
Activity: 11
Activity: 143
Is there a cap on the amount one person can invest during sale?

Maximum amount that one can participate with is 1000 ETH.
Activity: 266
Do you plan partnerships with universities and hospitals?

Some time ago there was some statement from the team that they are open to selling multiple licences. and that for medical students those will be free.

Hm...so the license will be sold to universities but it will be free for students? Then why would the university buy it in the first place?

I think this means cooperation with universities on a scientific level in terms where students can work on platform, and that hospitals and private medical institutions should buy a license of the platform...
Activity: 252

Some time ago there was some statement from the team that they are open to selling multiple licences. and that for medical students those will be free.

Hm...so the license will be sold to universities but it will be free for students? Then why would the university buy it in the first place?

Wouldn't say that the universities should buy a license, maybe if they get some exclusive use of platform .... i don't know Roll Eyes
Activity: 28
I suppose this plan is very good and interesting. Amazing business, well-advised logo, absorbing plan!
How is sale going so far,soft cap reached yet?

According to data from the web some more than 94 ETH have been collected, but since the data on their site has not been edited for some time I do not know .... soft cap is 200 ETH.

I think that counter is working just fine. They just might not be updating the info.

I hope that they reach soft cap soon so that they can easily continue working on the platform.

The team has alreadu put in a lot of effort and their own personal investments. So they already have a working product and additional investments will definitely make it all worthwhile. I'm sure they will reach the softcap in no time...

Given the above, it would be great if they collect enough resources so that they can continue working on this project.

I also understood it this way - that medical students will have free access to the basic version.
Activity: 14
It seems of this business will be better in the measurable future!  Good luck guys!
It's a crypto interchange is very nice.
A rather interesting plan, classy design.  Good luck all.

what do you mean by crypto interchange? like exchange or?
Activity: 210
Untill when you have bounty campaign going on?
Is there a cap on the amount one person can invest during sale?
Activity: 196

Pages:
Jump to: