Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] It's not an idea, it's a BETA product ▐░░VoxelX-The DICOM-Platform░░▌ - page 9. (Read 173416 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 0
Not all companies offer a beta product before the start of the pre-sale of coins. This is a good sign for the project. I think participation will be profitable.

Indeed, this is a rare example of a project that freely offers its beta platform before the ICO. Good Job!

Yes, and it's a highly functioning beta that you can really evaluate if you know what to check.

beta working good, would like to see some review from beta tester.
Activity: 27
I think it is a great project.
A very excellent results, spotless activity!  Good luck guys!
Activity: 182
Not all companies offer a beta product before the start of the pre-sale of coins. This is a good sign for the project. I think participation will be profitable.

Indeed, this is a rare example of a project that freely offers its beta platform before the ICO. Good Job!

Yes, and it's a highly functioning beta that you can really evaluate if you know what to check.
Activity: 25
Greetings, guys.
You require to add token details to permit participants to get in the plan.
Activity: 266

The good thing is that you can see straight away the product you are investing in.

Activity: 182
Activity: 264
The project inspires trust as the beta of a product is already started, and besides he has been already tested in some hospitals!
Whether are provided what bonuses at the stage ICO?

Has anyone already shared anything more about these testing in hospitals?
Activity: 23
It's really interesting idea! A rather interesting approach, sober business.  Good luck team.
Medicine is very hard niche for implementation. Why you dont have no one doctor in your team? Do you have some lisence from government?

Maybe you missed that,but VoxelX CEO and founder is actually doctor,Ajabnoor Waleed,who is experienced radiologist.

You can find more info about him on LinkedIn  https://www.linkedin.com/in/ajabnoor-waleed-173297151/

I do not know why but people like to accuse without having read the basic information about some project...
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
Medicine is very hard niche for implementation. Why you dont have no one doctor in your team? Do you have some lisence from government?

Maybe you missed that,but VoxelX CEO and founder is actually doctor,Ajabnoor Waleed,who is experienced radiologist.

You can find more info about him on LinkedIn  https://www.linkedin.com/in/ajabnoor-waleed-173297151/

Thank you. Where is your company registered? In Germany? Have you some agrement from their government?

No problem.By the way im not team member,or connected to the project in any way,im just supported that is following this project,as medcial ICos are really rare,and im kind ainto this.

Regarding the company,i think its registered in Turkey,if im not mistaken.Someone correct me if im worng.
Do you have any plans for live AMA in the near future?

AMA would certainly helps this project in sense of marketing, maybe that's what the project needs now to attract investors

I have seen the community respond well to AMAs on other projects with great interest shown and some smart questions asked. They should take it into consideration.

It would certainly make a good reflection on the project...

Any social media presence is good for the project. They should do something and keep active.

Today, much can be achieved with good marketing, so it is a very important segment of each project.
Activity: 28
I hope good luck for the idea!
A rather interesting plan, spotless approach, aware design.
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

Thank you. Where is your company registered? In Germany? Have you some agrement from their government?
Activity: 392
Merit: 12

Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
Activity: 56
The project inspires trust as the beta of a product is already started, and besides he has been already tested in some hospitals!
Whether are provided what bonuses at the stage ICO?

AMA would certainly helps this project in sense of marketing, maybe that's what the project needs now to attract investors

I have seen the community respond well to AMAs on other projects with great interest shown and some smart questions asked. They should take it into consideration.

It would certainly make a good reflection on the project...

Any social media presence is good for the project. They should do something and keep active.

Activity: 156

Pages:
Jump to: