Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] It's not an idea, it's a BETA product ▐░░VoxelX-The DICOM-Platform░░▌ - page 18. (Read 173416 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Expect many investor support your business when Token Sales will start
Activity: 264
Do you have Onepager,something for a quick overview of the project with the most important info?

You can check it on website, in few minutes you will get all basic information that you need.

https://voxelx.io/

Onepager is a good thing to have,most of the icos have that

But they already have a good FAQ section - it's similar to a one-pager when collected togetger. But the whitepaper is also not that long and offers great information about a lot of possible topics.

It takes you only 10 minutes to pass through the WP so....  Wink

Whenever I see a project that might be interesting, I just read at least part of the whitepaper because it often contains use cases and additional useful information.

I agree, it is necessary to take some time and check the basic information if you are interested in project.
Activity: 14
I'm interested on this plan. I will wait this to watch what is going to happen.
Activity: 266
open the site with the beta product,some of the tabs does not come from actually operate?

I tried a couple of tabs on random and they worked. Can you maybe write what tabs you found to be not working?

Are you talking about tabs on the site or in the beta dicom?
open the site with the beta product,some of the tabs does not come from actually operate?

I tried a couple of tabs on random and they worked. Can you maybe write what tabs you found to be not working?
Do you have Onepager,something for a quick overview of the project with the most important info?

You can check it on website, in few minutes you will get all basic information that you need.

But they already have a good FAQ section - it's similar to a one-pager when collected togetger. But the whitepaper is also not that long and offers great information about a lot of possible topics.

Whenever I see a project that might be interesting, I just read at least part of the whitepaper because it often contains use cases and additional useful information.
Activity: 38
Activity: 126
Is it too late to join your bounty campaign?
Activity: 238

For a quick info refresh, sure, but if you wan't to do some serious investments you better be ready to dive into the whitepaper.

better to find as many knowledge as possible when trying for quality investments. one pager is more for quick introduction.

Although it seems like a good option, let's be realistic and if you want to seriously study a project, read the WP ... I mean, people pretend that they don't have 15 minutes for that... Smiley

Thats true but you would be surprised how many investors not checking WP at all.
Activity: 112
Has anyone made a video review of the actuall platform?

I dont think i saw any review yet

For a quick info refresh, sure, but if you wan't to do some serious investments you better be ready to dive into the whitepaper.

better to find as many knowledge as possible when trying for quality investments. one pager is more for quick introduction.

Although it seems like a good option, let's be realistic and if you want to seriously study a project, read the WP ... I mean, people pretend that they don't have 15 minutes for that... Smiley
Activity: 186
Has anyone made a video review of the actuall platform?
Activity: 247

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

Activity: 137

Activity: 230
Very interesting concept. Could also be used by regular people who are just interested in certain conditions.

for regular users for now it will be little bit difficult. The platform is created specifically for learner in medical field specially radiologists.

Thanks for the feedback. Why do you think it will be difficult for regular users?

Well because the platform is intended for medical professionals or radiologists

You can't really dumb it down for regular users because it would compromise the general purpose of the platform.
But this is a profile platform. And in its field, it can have a large number of users. For this, it is created, for certain purposes. Why this would jeopardize the overall goal of the platform.

No one disputes a large number of users who can use this platform, the only question is whether it is desirable to have an ordinary user working on it.

Yeah,i think its better for project if less people work,but if they are into radiology.

Since the platform will be free for medical students I think it will be quite popular among experts. Just needs some time for those students to finish school.

The students will probably also spread the word among other professionals so this could really take off.

Students are usually more open to try out new technologies that will help them with studying.

True,young people accept new technologies easier

This platform is not aimed primarily at the younger population, that is not it's purpose, but I agree in general
Activity: 156
Very interesting concept. Could also be used by regular people who are just interested in certain conditions.

for regular users for now it will be little bit difficult. The platform is created specifically for learner in medical field specially radiologists.

Thanks for the feedback. Why do you think it will be difficult for regular users?

Well because the platform is intended for medical professionals or radiologists

You can't really dumb it down for regular users because it would compromise the general purpose of the platform.
But this is a profile platform. And in its field, it can have a large number of users. For this, it is created, for certain purposes. Why this would jeopardize the overall goal of the platform.

No one disputes a large number of users who can use this platform, the only question is whether it is desirable to have an ordinary user working on it.

Yeah,i think its better for project if less people work,but if they are into radiology.

Since the platform will be free for medical students I think it will be quite popular among experts. Just needs some time for those students to finish school.

The students will probably also spread the word among other professionals so this could really take off.

Students are usually more open to try out new technologies that will help them with studying.

Collaboration with just a group of students can contribute in many ways to the development of this platform.

I agree, but regarding the financial side, the project would not benefit much from this cooperation...

Maybe not at first because ofcourse profit is of utmost importance but on the long run it could help spread the word about the platform and interest potential companies and investors.

I agree, co-operation with some prestigious university can make huge contribution to the project.

Pages:
Jump to: