Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] It's not an idea, it's a BETA product ▐░░VoxelX-The DICOM-Platform░░▌ - page 21. (Read 173416 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Here is a short video overview of the project uploaded recently. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gW68LajCfE

Thanks for sharing. I see it is a short ICO review of the project. Definitely nice to have the word spread about the project.
Here is a short video overview of the project uploaded recently. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gW68LajCfE
Activity: 196
I see abit less activity lately,on Twitter and Facebook,anyone knows whats going on?

The lack of media programs that are very unfourtunate let alone the media play a very big role in terms of promotion.

I agree, media promotion is crucial, especially in the pre-ICO phase.

Maybe they are hiring new people who will sort that part of the project Cheesy

Well, it should not be done by the team as it's a huge workload and could distract the team members from the actual goal.
Activity: 219
I see abit less activity lately,on Twitter and Facebook,anyone knows whats going on?

The lack of media programs that are very unfourtunate let alone the media play a very big role in terms of promotion.

Maybe they are hiring new people who will sort that part of the project Cheesy
Activity: 308

I hope they will make some important announcement soon  Smiley
maybe the team is thinking about new strategies or approaches to get more investors, because I see total private and pre-sale funding now only earn 94.5 ETH. I think VoxelX needs a good partner to get more investors and correct their projects.

Yeah some big partner is neeeded who will push the project
Activity: 156

maybe the team is thinking about new strategies or approaches to get more investors, because I see total private and pre-sale funding now only earn 94.5 ETH. I think VoxelX needs a good partner to get more investors and correct their projects.

Well, they need someone, not necessarily from medical profession, someone who has good business relationships that would attract significant investors, that would be great incentive for the project.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Activity: 252

Activity: 230

You've said in the roadmap that you will start developing mobile applications in Q2 2019. I did not know that this kind of project could be transformed into smartphones app...

Well, it actually makes sense, it would be more convenient, right? Just flick your phone and have everything right away.

Exactly,nowdays when everyone is using phones alot,it makes sense to  go for mobile app too

Makes access quickee but am not sure about user experience on such small screens.

I agree, availability is a useful thing, but serious work on such platforms should be done on the computer.

Exactly,and radiology is complex and serious,.not something you do on the mobile phone

The availability of everything at all times, just by clicking has become our everyday life, but no matter what we get used to doing so, it's simply not transferable to everything.
Activity: 224

the team is less involved in social media lately, and even on the forum from what I've noticed. I guess they are just busy with the project.

Has anybody tried their telegram group? That's a good way to get info.

I'm not too big on the whole Telegram thing. However social media would attract more people so it would be advisable for the team not to give up on those.
Activity: 186

the team is less involved in social media lately, and even on the forum from what I've noticed. I guess they are just busy with the project.

Has anybody tried their telegram group? That's a good way to get info.
Activity: 182

Activity: 104

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Maybe they are building up to a big announcement. Or maybe they just had to focus on other things rather than social media.

Might be,im sure they are working hard on other stuff
Activity: 175

Maybe they are building up to a big announcement. Or maybe they just had to focus on other things rather than social media.
Activity: 294
Activity: 308
You've said in the roadmap that you will start developing mobile applications in Q2 2019. I did not know that this kind of project could be transformed into smartphones app...

Well, it actually makes sense, it would be more convenient, right? Just flick your phone and have everything right away.

Exactly,nowdays when everyone is using phones alot,it makes sense to  go for mobile app too

Makes access quickee but am not sure about user experience on such small screens.

I agree, availability is a useful thing, but serious work on such platforms should be done on the computer.

Exactly,and radiology is complex and serious,.not something you do on the mobile phone

It might not be their priority, but it could turn out to be a bigger deal than the web app.

Due to the nature of the project,i think web app is more appropriate.

Well, I do not believe that the original purpose was a mobile application, it is understandable why the team wants bring the platform closer to the users but we can not think that all projects should have version for smartphones...

I haven't seen one that does not. They either have it developed or in plans sometimes in the future.

Understandably, this is the standard today.
Activity: 143

Pages:
Jump to: