Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] It's not an idea, it's a BETA product ▐░░VoxelX-The DICOM-Platform░░▌ - page 17. (Read 173416 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
It's an wonderful project and may go upper level.
Activity: 266
I didn't see anything missing in Beta. I tried several tabs - some have data, some still do not. But the team did say that beta is a limited sort of demo. For example you can find Head&Neck images to check how it works...

Hm...but what's the point of having a beta testing? Or did I get that wrong, maybe this isn't testing after all?

I think their platform is more aimed at mediacl professionals,its not easy for some random person to do much with beta.

This beta seems like some kind of proof that they actually have a product. It would probably be tested by the team or some professional.

Yeah,and im sure professionals are testing the platform

for basic usability I'm sure that even the dev team can test, but for more medical opinions they probably have experts.

I tried to check out the beta but since I am not in the medical field I could not do much more than just browse the tabs.

That's enough. I did that to and even if I'm not in that field I found it to be impressive.
I didn't see anything missing in Beta. I tried several tabs - some have data, some still do not. But the team did say that beta is a limited sort of demo. For example you can find Head&Neck images to check how it works...

Hm...but what's the point of having a beta testing? Or did I get that wrong, maybe this isn't testing after all?

I think their platform is more aimed at mediacl professionals,its not easy for some random person to do much with beta.

This beta seems like some kind of proof that they actually have a product. It would probably be tested by the team or some professional.

for basic usability I'm sure that even the dev team can test, but for more medical opinions they probably have experts.

I tried to check out the beta but since I am not in the medical field I could not do much more than just browse the tabs.

Activity: 156
So pre-sale ends today, what are your further plans?

Yeah i would like to know that too,whats the course of action

it's a little weird that no one from the team has been up for some time ... does anyone know if they are active on other channels? I hope everything is fine Smiley
Activity: 230

I hope so, only those results are representative in the case of this platform.
Activity: 56

I also understand it like that, this is not a typical beta that requires the work of a large number of people, before showing that they have an almost finished platform that everyone can test.

Well yes, but with the emphasis that it is intended for people in the medical profession.

I also understand it like that, this is not a typical beta that requires the work of a large number of people, before showing that they have an almost finished platform that everyone can test.
Activity: 238

Activity: 276

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Yeah i would like to know that too,whats the course of action
Activity: 224

Activity: 406
Merit: 13
Activity: 143
open the site with the beta product,some of the tabs does not come from actually operate?

I tried a couple of tabs on random and they worked. Can you maybe write what tabs you found to be not working?

Are you talking about tabs on the site or in the beta dicom?

I think we are talking about the beta platform. I'm sure the team would be happy if you reported such errors, as that's what open beta testing is. But I don't know if they are using any bug reporting platform for that...

Looks like he is talking about BETA platform..., I hope that someone from team will answer soon some of the questions that are posted here.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
open the site with the beta product,some of the tabs does not come from actually operate?

I tried a couple of tabs on random and they worked. Can you maybe write what tabs you found to be not working?

Are you talking about tabs on the site or in the beta dicom?

I think we are talking about the beta platform. I'm sure the team would be happy if you reported such errors, as that's what open beta testing is. But I don't know if they are using any bug reporting platform for that...
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
Expect many investor support your business when Token Sales will start

Sale already started,you are free to join Cheesy
Activity: 4
I've checked all the points of your idea and all is actually very useful
Activity: 252
Expect many investor support your business when Token Sales will start

We all expect it  Smiley
Pages: