Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] It's not an idea, it's a BETA product ▐░░VoxelX-The DICOM-Platform░░▌ - page 20. (Read 173416 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Very interesting concept. Could also be used by regular people who are just interested in certain conditions.

for regular users for now it will be little bit difficult. The platform is created specifically for learner in medical field specially radiologists.

Thanks for the feedback. Why do you think it will be difficult for regular users?

Well because the platform is intended for medical professionals or radiologists

You can't really dumb it down for regular users because it would compromise the general purpose of the platform.
But this is a profile platform. And in its field, it can have a large number of users. For this, it is created, for certain purposes. Why this would jeopardize the overall goal of the platform.

No one disputes a large number of users who can use this platform, the only question is whether it is desirable to have an ordinary user working on it.
Activity: 186
How is sale going on,what are the latest news?

You can check that info on their web page https://voxelx.io/ on the first page. The pre-sale was a bit slow, but the private sale did better. They are probably the only project that displays that kind of info publicly. The public sale goes live in 3 days, so better hurry.

Glad to know this sale information about GRAY! Transparency is a great key to build a great trust to all investors and incoming contributors of this awesome project!

Interesting, I have to say I missed that XD I wasn't even looking for that info on their page so it just flew by me. Tnx
Activity: 364
Merit: 10

You can check that info on their web page https://voxelx.io/ on the first page. The pre-sale was a bit slow, but the private sale did better. They are probably the only project that displays that kind of info publicly. The public sale goes live in 3 days, so better hurry.

Glad to know this sale information about GRAY! Transparency is a great key to build a great trust to all investors and incoming contributors of this awesome project!
Activity: 78

True,rare are the projects that share private sale info
Activity: 238
Very interesting concept. Could also be used by regular people who are just interested in certain conditions.

for regular users for now it will be little bit difficult. The platform is created specifically for learner in medical field specially radiologists.

Thanks for the feedback. Why do you think it will be difficult for regular users?

Maybe with some good tutorial everyone will be able to learn how to use it and find some benefit.
Activity: 280

I love the fact that they are providing that kind of info. I really have high hopes for this project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

Activity: 546
Merit: 254
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

You can't really dumb it down for regular users because it would compromise the general purpose of the platform.
But this is a profile platform. And in its field, it can have a large number of users. For this, it is created, for certain purposes. Why this would jeopardize the overall goal of the platform.
Activity: 294
Activity: 276
Has anybody on the forum tried to use the beta platform? I would love to read what people think about it.

Activity: 143

Activity: 224

Activity: 156
Here is a short video overview of the project uploaded recently. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gW68LajCfE

Thanks for sharing. I see it is a short ICO review of the project. Definitely nice to have the word spread about the project.

Video for those who wants to get basic information without searching on internet  Wink Thanks for sharing.
Activity: 264
I see abit less activity lately,on Twitter and Facebook,anyone knows whats going on?

I hope they will make some important announcement soon  Smiley
maybe the team is thinking about new strategies or approaches to get more investors, because I see total private and pre-sale funding now only earn 94.5 ETH. I think VoxelX needs a good partner to get more investors and correct their projects.

Yeah some big partner is neeeded who will push the project

I agree, someone with a lot of influence can greatly help the project.

maybe a prominent name backing the project could be the right push.

Certainly, someone with great influence, either financial or through numerous acquaintances, can do much for the project.
I see abit less activity lately,on Twitter and Facebook,anyone knows whats going on?

maybe the team is thinking about new strategies or approaches to get more investors, because I see total private and pre-sale funding now only earn 94.5 ETH. I think VoxelX needs a good partner to get more investors and correct their projects.

maybe a prominent name backing the project could be the right push.

Activity: 219
Do you still have bounty campaign going on?
Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The lack of media programs that are very unfourtunate let alone the media play a very big role in terms of promotion.

I agree, media promotion is crucial, especially in the pre-ICO phase.

Maybe they are hiring new people who will sort that part of the project Cheesy

Well, it should not be done by the team as it's a huge workload and could distract the team members from the actual goal.

Thats true,there are so many things that has to be done,its good idea to hire someone who will take care of all that social platforms,as it is important to keep that active,as people notice really fast if you are slacking in that department.
Pages:
Jump to: