Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] It's not an idea, it's a BETA product ▐░░VoxelX-The DICOM-Platform░░▌ - page 24. (Read 173416 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
What is the minimum amount needed to invest in order to join the sale?

There is no minimum amount in pre sale, the maximum purchase amount is 1000 ETH.

So i can invest even $1 if i want?

You can, but what exactly will you get out of it? If you just want to support the project than this won't do much, If you want to make a profit than 1 dollar will not make you much money in the end. This is not really the lottery, if you want to get something out of it you have to give much more.

A lot of people ask for this minimal amount because they get a kick out of participating - which is great! And if you add up a lot of small amounts you can really get that soft/hard cap together and meanwhile get a lot of possible users interested in the platform. But if you really believe in the project then you should think a bit bigger.

As someone already said,KYC costs money so i doubt they will allow those kind of investments.Also dont forget about the cost of  token transaction.
Activity: 252

There is no minimum amount in pre sale, the maximum purchase amount is 1000 ETH.

You can, but what exactly will you get out of it? If you just want to support the project than this won't do much, If you want to make a profit than 1 dollar will not make you much money in the end. This is not really the lottery, if you want to get something out of it you have to give much more.

A lot of people ask for this minimal amount because they get a kick out of participating - which is great! And if you add up a lot of small amounts you can really get that soft/hard cap together and meanwhile get a lot of possible users interested in the platform. But if you really believe in the project then you should think a bit bigger.

I agree, but I think this was just a rhetorical question, so who would invest one dollar or so some significant amount  Cheesy
Activity: 143
Do you have any plans for live AMA in the near future?

Some projects that I follow have done it with success, so if nothing less, it would not hurt. And they could answer a bulk of questions in that.

I think they should do AMA, almost everyone done it so it can only help this project.

the AMAs somehow help opening up the project to the public - getting to know the team members.

People always like to learn more about the project from the teams POV.

Agree, these can only interest people and attract new users.

It makes it more approchable, the project that is. It humanizes the project so to speak.

UIts crucial to have team active during this sale period.I know it aint easy,as team is probably busy,but still its key for reaching soft cap

I agree, but considering this is small team, I believe it is difficult to separate the time and the person who would always be active on the forum.
Activity: 266

Well since the value of 1 GREY is 0.0002 $ you can  Cheesy
Has anybody tried the platform? Any reviews?

Try it out for yourself  Wink and let us know what you think.

I was thinking of someone from the medical field  Tongue The only thing I have in common with medicine is that I get sick. I would freak myself out if I started going through it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13

Try it out for yourself  Wink and let us know what you think.
Activity: 196
Im not so sure thatVOXELX  team would allow that kind of ico investment,1 dollar,as KYC costs more than that,so they would be at loss actually.

I guess they are counting on those that want to invest more. We might have the wrong idea here, maybe those that want to invest 1 dollar are in the heavy minority.
Activity: 131
Im not so sure thatVOXELX  team would allow that kind of ico investment,1 dollar,as KYC costs more than that,so they would be at loss actually.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

Activity: 294

Some projects that I follow have done it with success, so if nothing less, it would not hurt. And they could answer a bulk of questions in that.

I think they should do AMA, almost everyone done it so it can only help this project.

the AMAs somehow help opening up the project to the public - getting to know the team members.

It makes it more approchable, the project that is. It humanizes the project so to speak.

UIts crucial to have team active during this sale period.I know it aint easy,as team is probably busy,but still its key for reaching soft cap
Activity: 78

Activity: 219
Activity: 264

Activity: 112

Maybe we should start asking about it on telegram,and we might even get it.
Activity: 182

Pages:
Jump to: