Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] It's not an idea, it's a BETA product ▐░░VoxelX-The DICOM-Platform░░▌ - page 25. (Read 173416 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Do you have any plans for live AMA in the near future?

Some projects that I follow have done it with success, so if nothing less, it would not hurt. And they could answer a bulk of questions in that.

I think they should do AMA, almost everyone done it so it can only help this project.
Merit: 5

Some projects that I follow have done it with success, so if nothing less, it would not hurt. And they could answer a bulk of questions in that.
Activity: 131
Does anybody know if the platform is or will be open source or is that out of the question?

What would be the benefits of the open source in this case?

transparency for one. and additionally you would be able to get community help right away - code reviews and such.

It would be great, but I do not think this project is open source, in the end the benefit that the society and medical profession will have from the data that will be collected here is enough.

In case of open source the community could shape the platform in the future to make it even better and more functional.

Is that standard practice in the crypto projects?

Well, a certain number of projects are open source but I do not think that we can say that all off them are such, but maybe I'm wrong
Activity: 158
Does anybody know if the platform is or will be open source or is that out of the question?

transparency for one. and additionally you would be able to get community help right away - code reviews and such.

It would be great, but I do not think this project is open source, in the end the benefit that the society and medical profession will have from the data that will be collected here is enough.

In case of open source the community could shape the platform in the future to make it even better and more functional.

Is that standard practice in the crypto projects?
Activity: 252

I agree, maybe it should be like that ... I think that this kind of look at these projects might happen sometime later..

Activity: 264

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
you said about beta product, is it already tested in some hospitals, clinics and is it so demanded?
the idea is interesting, so want to get, what are the prospectives of development
I have not heard about hospitals and clinics. It would have been healthy, but I think it's still too early to talk about it. First need to get the correct work, without failures.

Yes i also dont think that dev mentioned any clinics or hospitals,but hopefully that will come in the future,
Activity: 108
Do you have bounty campaign going on at the moment?
Activity: 280

you said about beta product, is it already tested in some hospitals, clinics and is it so demanded?
the idea is interesting, so want to get, what are the prospectives of development
I have not heard about hospitals and clinics. It would have been healthy, but I think it's still too early to talk about it. First need to get the correct work, without failures.

Yes, I think they are still just in the phase of future collaboration with hospitals and medical institutions, but first of all, it is important to set up a platform for work.

that would be nice, but the idea is maybe that medical students will also be able to test as they will use it for free.
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Activity: 230
Where can i apply for beta testing?

Well, it's not really beta testing so you don't sign up for it anywhere, you just go to their web page https://www.voxelx.com/ and check out the platform.

Well you can test the platform and report errors to the team, but it's not organized beta testing, it's on your own.

But maybe if you find some serious bug,and report it,you might get some GRAY tokens.Atleast team should think about it,im sure peope would be interested.

So, everybody can test how platform works at this stage, I do not think that anyone get tokens for that....

True,team member here said nothing about getting tokens for testing the platform.That doesnt mean that people shuldnt test it anyway.

I don't know for sure but maybe they are running a closed beta test now for a reason and don't want everybody to use it now?

They are obviously testing the platform, users will not have this opportunity to check the platform unless it is the case.
Activity: 252

I suppose the availability of everyone without any compensation, but since the platform can only be used by people in the medical profession, something like this can not be free.
Activity: 224

Well, it's not really beta testing so you don't sign up for it anywhere, you just go to their web page https://www.voxelx.com/ and check out the platform.

Well you can test the platform and report errors to the team, but it's not organized beta testing, it's on your own.

But maybe if you find some serious bug,and report it,you might get some GRAY tokens.Atleast team should think about it,im sure peope would be interested.

So, everybody can test how platform works at this stage, I do not think that anyone get tokens for that....

True,team member here said nothing about getting tokens for testing the platform.That doesnt mean that people shuldnt test it anyway.

I don't know for sure but maybe they are running a closed beta test now for a reason and don't want everybody to use it now?

I think beta is not closed,everyone can test the platform.

afaik it is still available - someone from the team shared the link again recently.

https://www.voxelx.com/, just go here and check it out.

afaik it is still available - someone from the team shared the link again recently.
Activity: 182

Pages:
Jump to: