Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] It's not an idea, it's a BETA product ▐░░VoxelX-The DICOM-Platform░░▌ - page 32. (Read 173416 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
I want to see when Voxels will create a revolution in multidisciplinary learning, and see and experience DICOM's online platform

Well, the revolution in multidisciplinary learning has already begun, BETA is out there, it is only a matter of time when the plaftorm will be in used in everyday practice.
Merit: 5
I want to see when Voxels will create a revolution in multidisciplinary learning, and see and experience DICOM's online platform

Well if the project gets some momentum it really could be a shift in the medical field. And it could get more people form that field into crypto and that would in turn result in more projects.
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
Activity: 143
Some info on the VoxelX Foundation

25% of GRAY tokens will be held by the VoxelX Foundation. These
tokens will be used to finance and encourage the community of
VoxelX to build the content of the platform through a rewards
algorithm using the GRAY coins

Thank you for the info. That info gets lost in all the tech documentation so it's good to extract it.

Considering the database that needs to be constantly upgraded this is a very smart decision which will reward the user's contribution to the platform.
I think someone from the team linked some tutorial for the platform a long time ago - is it possible to get that link again?

Here you are if you mean link to Beta platform

https://www.voxelx.com/

Thanks for this. Do you need to register through KYC to try it out? Im on my mobile so cannot properly check...

I don't think it is necessary, but since the platform is quite demanding, there is no sense to start it with mobile phones.

Maybe it could work for a quick look, but that's about it. This app needs to be appreciated in high resolution.

So it makes no sense to run this platform on a mobile phone, this is a serious platform intend for work in the medical profession, so it takes some time but also professional knowledge.
Activity: 186
I think someone from the team linked some tutorial for the platform a long time ago - is it possible to get that link again?

Thanks for this. Do you need to register through KYC to try it out? Im on my mobile so cannot properly check...

I don't think it is necessary, but since the platform is quite demanding, there is no sense to start it with mobile phones.

Maybe it could work for a quick look, but that's about it. This app needs to be appreciated in high resolution.

Activity: 280

Thank you for the share. I hope to take some time and try it out myself.

I think one community member wrote an extensive review right here in the thread - you can search for it it is very informative.

Thank you for the share. I hope to take some time and try it out myself.
Activity: 156

Thank you for the info. That info gets lost in all the tech documentation so it's good to extract it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

Activity: 230
Devs, do you have one-pager with the most important information to attract investors at the stage of acquaintance with the project?
I assume that this is something normal when it comes to effective promotion of platform.

but if investor is serious then it should make sense to read whole document.

Undoubtedly, I believe that anyone who is willing to invest in a project should first study all available information.
Activity: 392
Merit: 255
Do you plan to prolong sale phase too?

I think it's too early too early to talk about that   Roll Eyes

I don't know, extending the sale phase could help the project get some additional funds that could help them in the long run.

It,s not bad decision, if it is needed to extend the sale to attract new investors and gather enough founds to realize the project, the team will surely decide for that option.

Not a bad decision? I think that early investors will not be delighted with such a decision. Not a bad decision, it's a good marketing company. If marketing is not enough, then the sale can be extended to infinitely, and apart from the disappointments, these extensions will not bring anything. More information, about the project in the world.
Activity: 247
Devs, do you have one-pager with the most important information to attract investors at the stage of acquaintance with the project?
I assume that this is something normal when it comes to effective promotion of platform.

but if investor is serious then it should make sense to read whole document.

I don't know, extending the sale phase could help the project get some additional funds that could help them in the long run.

It,s not bad decision, if it is needed to extend the sale to attract new investors and gather enough founds to realize the project, the team will surely decide for that option.

Yes its standard practice nowdays,you gotta adapt!

I don't see anything wrong with extending the sale. More people can get involved. The early birds probably got their reward anyway.

Yes,few more weeks is nothing if it will ensure success of the project.

I agree, the prolonged period of sales essentially doesn't change anything, it is important to provide funds so the project can develop normally.

I truly hope the project will reach the necessary funds to make their noble cause come true. Many medical students and in return patiens will definitelu benefit.

The best we can do is keep the project relevant on this forum and hope some investrors will recognize the potential of the idea.

More discussions will definitely help the topic stay relevant. The project itself is quite useful and can be a significant help in the medical area.

I hope the discussion here can help the project in a some way, at least a little bit.

I believe that any kind of discussion will generate more interest - even if the end result is not visible.
Activity: 252

Yes its standard practice nowdays,you gotta adapt!

I don't see anything wrong with extending the sale. More people can get involved. The early birds probably got their reward anyway.

Yes,few more weeks is nothing if it will ensure success of the project.

I agree, the prolonged period of sales essentially doesn't change anything, it is important to provide funds so the project can develop normally.

I truly hope the project will reach the necessary funds to make their noble cause come true. Many medical students and in return patiens will definitelu benefit.

The best we can do is keep the project relevant on this forum and hope some investrors will recognize the potential of the idea.

More discussions will definitely help the topic stay relevant. The project itself is quite useful and can be a significant help in the medical area.

I hope the discussion here can help the project in a some way, at least a little bit.
Pages:
Jump to: