Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] It's not an idea, it's a BETA product ▐░░VoxelX-The DICOM-Platform░░▌ - page 33. (Read 173416 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Devs, do you have one-pager with the most important information to attract investors at the stage of acquaintance with the project?
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Do you plan to prolong sale phase too?

I think it's too early too early to talk about that   Roll Eyes

I don't know, extending the sale phase could help the project get some additional funds that could help them in the long run.

It,s not bad decision, if it is needed to extend the sale to attract new investors and gather enough founds to realize the project, the team will surely decide for that option.

Yes its standard practice nowdays,you gotta adapt!

I don't see anything wrong with extending the sale. More people can get involved. The early birds probably got their reward anyway.

Yes,few more weeks is nothing if it will ensure success of the project.

I agree, the prolonged period of sales essentially doesn't change anything, it is important to provide funds so the project can develop normally.

I truly hope the project will reach the necessary funds to make their noble cause come true. Many medical students and in return patiens will definitelu benefit.

Absolutely, the purpose of this project is related to medical knowledge and therefore generally benefits the society itself.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12

I don't know, extending the sale phase could help the project get some additional funds that could help them in the long run.

It,s not bad decision, if it is needed to extend the sale to attract new investors and gather enough founds to realize the project, the team will surely decide for that option.

I don't see anything wrong with extending the sale. More people can get involved. The early birds probably got their reward anyway.

I agree, the prolonged period of sales essentially doesn't change anything, it is important to provide funds so the project can develop normally.

I truly hope the project will reach the necessary funds to make their noble cause come true. Many medical students and in return patiens will definitelu benefit.

The best we can do is keep the project relevant on this forum and hope some investrors will recognize the potential of the idea.

Yes,this project is too good and too important too fail,and im sure team will keep working hard and all that hard work will be rewarded.
Activity: 129
Is your bounty campaign still goin on?
Activity: 90
Do you plan any airdrops in the near future?
Activity: 224

The best we can do is keep the project relevant on this forum and hope some investrors will recognize the potential of the idea.

More discussions will definitely help the topic stay relevant. The project itself is quite useful and can be a significant help in the medical area.
Activity: 196

Activity: 224

Activity: 264
Are there any videos of interviews of the team members? Maybe talking about tjeir background in the medical field?

Cant say i saw any videos yet,but i think now its the time to show some.Maybe even live AMA would be a good thing,and it might boost sale.

I just found promo clips, yes it would be good if they publishes some new videos with new info or something like that...
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
Are there any videos of interviews of the team members? Maybe talking about tjeir background in the medical field?

Cant say i saw any videos yet,but i think now its the time to show some.Maybe even live AMA would be a good thing,and it might boost sale.
Activity: 70
This project is better than many others in medical field. With beta version of product already available, it should attract more investors. I hope pre-sale do well in next 22 days.

I haven't really come across similar projects in the medical field. I wouldn't know how the others were laid out, but this one seems really thought-out and there is already a product which can be used and reviewed.

I agree, the team has already done so much in platform development, I hope that investors will recognize the potential of VoxelX.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Activity: 280

Activity: 252

Activity: 120
Do you have signed deal with any exchanges?

Can i put GRAY tokens on my ledger nano s?

Im sure you will be able to,once distribution starts.

Hardware wallets are the way to go if you have some money in crypto. There have been to many thefts lately and you need to be secure. I think that tokens can go on ledger if they are based on ERC20.

Exactly, anyone who wants to invest a bit more in crypto should have purchase some hardware wallet Grin

And they will get cheaper and cheaper,since more companies will start producing them

I just recently went into it and got that one. I think it is a good investment.

I agree, this is a excellent wallet for a fair price, and on the other hand, it is a compulsory investment if you a serious in crypto Wink
This project is better than many others in medical field. With beta version of product already available, it should attract more investors. I hope pre-sale do well in next 22 days.

I haven't really come across similar projects in the medical field. I wouldn't know how the others were laid out, but this one seems really thought-out and there is already a product which can be used and reviewed.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: