Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] It's not an idea, it's a BETA product ▐░░VoxelX-The DICOM-Platform░░▌ - page 29. (Read 173416 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I like your well-designed graphical interface on the Internet!
What is the total cost of the VoxelX token?

Have you tried the app or is that only based on the screenshots they provided? I would like to read a review of the platform.

It would be great, I hope somebody who is doing radiology to test the platform and post some article

They are targeting those kinds of test users definitely. I doubt you can find many of those on this forum but maybe the team can have such testers from their field of work.

I agree, but since the number of members in the forum grows, the topic will reach the targeted people sooner or later.

Presentation at some medical University would be a great thing for this project.
Activity: 264

Have you tried the app or is that only based on the screenshots they provided? I would like to read a review of the platform.

It would be great, I hope somebody who is doing radiology to test the platform and post some article

They are targeting those kinds of test users definitely. I doubt you can find many of those on this forum but maybe the team can have such testers from their field of work.

I agree, but since the number of members in the forum grows, the topic will reach the targeted people sooner or later.
Activity: 266
Im sure team know best where its good for them to go,they surely plan everything.There are many crypto conferences around

Of course, it is not critical to go to this conference if it has not been scrapped, maybe it is better to focus on someone which will be more focused on the medical profession...

Yes,there are plenty of conferences all around the worl,team knows which ones are good for them
Of course there's no point in going to conferences that don't have potential investors for them. They have to focus in what is better for the project.

I agree, the default goal and focus is one of the most important things irrespective in which stage is some project...every team should stick to it
Activity: 186
Im sure team know best where its good for them to go,they surely plan everything.There are many crypto conferences around

Of course, it is not critical to go to this conference if it has not been scrapped, maybe it is better to focus on someone which will be more focused on the medical profession...

Yes,there are plenty of conferences all around the worl,team knows which ones are good for them
Of course there's no point in going to conferences that don't have potential investors for them. They have to focus in what is better for the project.

Although it would be desirable for the team to attend as many conferences as possible, it is understandable that this is not possible for a number of reasons...in the end it's teams decision according with their capabilities

Sometimes it can take up both money and a lot of time to participate in these conferences. So it is understandable if they don't.

Although it would be desirable for the team to attend as many conferences as possible, it is understandable that this is not possible for a number of reasons...in the end it's teams decision according with their capabilities
Activity: 224

They probably already have good info about what is important and how they can attract investors
Activity: 108
What can i use for purchase of GRAY tokens?Only ETH,or others too?
Activity: 14

Thats web version,right,that is available at the moment?
Activity: 224
Merit: 10

Activity: 112

Activity: 65

1 GRAY=0.0002 USD

Do you know what will happen with unsold tokens?
Activity: 131

1 GRAY=0.0002 USD
Activity: 156

Do you plan to attend this incoming crypto conference in berlin?

I hope they do,maybe they could some strong partner there

I think the Berlin conference is really strong so I hope they should be there.

Yes, I heard about it, does anyone know when the conference is scheduled?

Wait, wasn't that C3? That was from 5-6th April.

Well, exactly, that was all I found, can someone send a link or share some more info ...

There is blockchain conference indeed in Berlin,May 28-29th

https://blockshoweurope.com/

Where exactly is team headquarters?If its in Europe,it would be shame to miss

As far as I know they are not from Europe, but it is easy to come to Berlin  Wink this conference shouldn't be missed.

Yes,Berlin is well connected,and it lasts for only two days,so it would be great if team can be there and maybe get some big investors.

My good friend was at a recent Berlin conference, if you can certainly go to one of the following... Cheesy
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Activity: 185
Anyone tested platform yet,is there any kind of review online ?

Nothing yet. I would think they would put some reviews online as it's good promotion.

Many benefit of posting review. Community get sense of project and involvedness.
Anyone tested platform yet,is there any kind of review online ?

Nothing yet. I would think they would put some reviews online as it's good promotion.

I think a few people tested the platform and wrote about it here, but I did not find some extensive article online, but this is something that will be published soon.

You're right. It's more like a review for the platform but it was like a month ago.

It would not be bad, in this direction to have some good news. Considering the current conferences, the demonstration of work can attracted the attention of investors. 
In my opinion, the marketing company does not have enough demonstrative information.

The competition is tough so projects should aim to put more effort into marketing. Conferences can be a good way to do that.
Pages:
Jump to: