Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] It's not an idea, it's a BETA product ▐░░VoxelX-The DICOM-Platform░░▌ - page 36. (Read 173416 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 0
Do you plan to attend this Consensus Conference?Seems like a good place to find some investors and promote the project.

Where is this conference held?

Its in New York,today and tomorrow.Its a huge conference,one of the biggest crypto ones,and its a good place to be.
no it is in chicago

https://www.coindesk.com/events/consensus-2018/

Consensus 2018

CoinDesk is proud to present our 4th annual blockchain technology summit, May 14-16, 2018 at the New York Hilton Midtown.

Yes i also think that Consensus is in New York.

But well,plenty of crypto conrerences and im sure voxelx team knwos which ones are best for them to attend to.
Activity: 266
Do you plan to attend this Consensus Conference?Seems like a good place to find some investors and promote the project.

Its in New York,today and tomorrow.Its a huge conference,one of the biggest crypto ones,and its a good place to be.
no it is in chicago

Thanks for the information. Will you then attend the conference?

Hope those conferences attract some additional investments to this great project. Is this a crypto conference or maybe a medical one? I wonder what the reception would be on a strictly medical one.

I suspect that this is a crypto conference, as is written above that it is the biggest one in crypto so I do not believe is medical.

In this case I think they might have more success and more options to reach possible investors on the conference. The field of radiology is quite narrow in terms of crypto investability but if it were to broaden a bit then it could be a good starting point for a general learning platform for medical personnel.

A lot of potential investors will surely be at the conference,  it is only important to interest them in a particular project, and this platform has huge potential to do that.

I agree that a strictly medical conference would be a better option, but I'm not sure if that's possible.

Of course, but unfortunately I think there will not be specialized conferences for some time...

I am not sure that people that attend specialized medical conferences are ready for crypto, but that's just my view.

no it is in chicago

Hope those conferences attract some additional investments to this great project. Is this a crypto conference or maybe a medical one? I wonder what the reception would be on a strictly medical one.

I suspect that this is a crypto conference, as is written above that it is the biggest one in crypto so I do not believe is medical.

In this case I think they might have more success and more options to reach possible investors on the conference. The field of radiology is quite narrow in terms of crypto investability but if it were to broaden a bit then it could be a good starting point for a general learning platform for medical personnel.

A lot of potential investors will surely be at the conference,  it is only important to interest them in a particular project, and this platform has huge potential to do that.

I agree that a strictly medical conference would be a better option, but I'm not sure if that's possible.

Of course, but unfortunately I think there will not be specialized conferences for some time...

no it is in chicago

Do you have any plans to lower hard cap maybe?Its not unusual thing to do these days.

I dont think that hard cap is that important.What important is soft cap,when you reach that,its all good.

Well, it is important, but not reaching it is not as big of a problem as not reaching the soft cap. Maybe the question would be better directed to the soft cap issue.

I agree, for the beginning the focus must be on the soft cap, when this goal is accomplished things will be much easier for project itself.
Activity: 70

no it is in chicago

I think the strictly medical ones would be a tougher crowd for crypto.

Yeah i doubt thta one would make much sense,and these confrences are good way to find some big rivate investor,and all projects need those.

Unfortunately, I think that we are not yet in a phase where conferences can be strictly related to a particular field....
Activity: 406
Merit: 13

no it is in chicago

no it is in chicago

Merit: 5
Do you have any plans to lower hard cap maybe?Its not unusual thing to do these days.

I dont think that hard cap is that important.What important is soft cap,when you reach that,its all good.

Well, it is important, but not reaching it is not as big of a problem as not reaching the soft cap. Maybe the question would be better directed to the soft cap issue.
Activity: 182

Activity: 108

no it is in chicago

https://www.coindesk.com/events/consensus-2018/

Consensus 2018

CoinDesk is proud to present our 4th annual blockchain technology summit, May 14-16, 2018 at the New York Hilton Midtown.
Activity: 137

no it is in chicago

Yeah i doubt thta one would make much sense,and these confrences are good way to find some big rivate investor,and all projects need those.
Activity: 224

no it is in chicago

Activity: 131
Activity: 186

no it is in chicago

copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
wow, I'm happy to see your token price is so cheap, if your project is successful, then I believe your token will be easier to ride, because the price is very cheap.
and I saw your ICO already earned 94.5 ETH, hopefully your ICO immediately reach hardcap 1,500 ETH
thanks for the positive feedback
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
wow, I'm happy to see your token price is so cheap, if your project is successful, then I believe your token will be easier to ride, because the price is very cheap.
and I saw your ICO already earned 94.5 ETH, hopefully your ICO immediately reach hardcap 1,500 ETH
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 1

no it is in chicago
Activity: 108

Activity: 252
How will this platform make money?I mean,what will be the source of income?

I think this is written in the whitepaper that the GRAY tokens will circulate - and you will need those to access the platform and for additional features.

So, every user will have to buy GRAY tokens to have access to the platform/use the image processing tools.
Pages:
Jump to: