Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] It's not an idea, it's a BETA product ▐░░VoxelX-The DICOM-Platform░░▌ - page 42. (Read 173416 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Any chance for some kind of incentive for people to hold their GRAY tokens for some time?

Interesting question - like locking them down for some time?
Activity: 186
"VoxelX’s mission is to revolutionize the multidisciplinary learning"
is it a learning platform for medical science, or a kind of APP for medical purposes?

As I see it, it goes both ways. You will be able to use the platform for medical purposes, and through interaction with other users in the community (and as the platform grows) you will be able deepen your knowledge.

I understood that, if you are willing to pay, you don't have to be from the medical field to use it...

But I don't think you will be able to understand everything as it will not be on the level of an average person.
Activity: 266
is it a learning platform for medical science, or a kind of APP for medical purposes?

As I see it, it goes both ways. You will be able to use the platform for medical purposes, and through interaction with other users in the community (and as the platform grows) you will be able deepen your knowledge.

I understood that, if you are willing to pay, you don't have to be from the medical field to use it...

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Activity: 70
Any chance for some kind of incentive for people to hold their GRAY tokens for some time?
Activity: 90
Did you reach soft cap yet,whats the situation?
Merit: 5
The revolution of the blockchain can't stop, and the team of DICOM-Platform shows how useful technology is in medicine! You have a very well-designed graphical interface on the web - study medicine and exchange experience will become much more pleasant and comfortable. You will succeed!

You can't stop the revolution, but you sure as hell can slow it down as we have been seeing with regulations governments have beenen applying.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 64
The revolution of the blockchain can't stop, and the team of DICOM-Platform shows how useful technology is in medicine! You have a very well-designed graphical interface on the web - study medicine and exchange experience will become much more pleasant and comfortable. You will succeed!
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Will you be able to use only GRAY tokens on the platform?

I sure hope so,but maybe it would be good to have option to convert other currencies to GRAY,right there on the platform

I thought you would need GRAY to access the platform at all.

That makes sense, but will it be a monthly subscription, a one time entrance or a lifetime pass?

They will probably have all of the above mentioned, and the price will vary on the length of the subscription. Obviously, if the platform has an option for contributions that frequent contributors could have some price reduction or other benefits.
For what exactly we gonna use GRAY token, can you explain that a bit?

Maybe opening some sections of the platform that are unavailable, or maybe getting some documentation from someone who also uses the platform.

Those sound like special features, but the access of the platform will also need to be charged - I think they wrote it somewhere
this project interesting and useful in aspect of multidisciplinary training.

That is very much true. Not only in the field of radiology but others. And can be useful even to those that only require some information. Maybe it can even be used so you can upload your own image and get an expert opinion...
Activity: 224

I sure hope so,but maybe it would be good to have option to convert other currencies to GRAY,right there on the platform

That makes sense, but will it be a monthly subscription, a one time entrance or a lifetime pass?

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Activity: 65
Are there any plans for some kind of staking system,after end of ICO?

You mean some kind of proof of stake system?
For what exactly we gonna use GRAY token, can you explain that a bit?

Maybe opening some sections of the platform that are unavailable, or maybe getting some documentation from someone who also uses the platform.

Since the platform will be enabled to check information through links to specific websites, I do not think it is necessary to look for and pay for additional documentation within the platform itself, or did I miss something?  Grin

I think that, the user will be able to use image processing tools with the those tokens.
Activity: 210
Are there any plans for some kind of staking system,after end of ICO?
Activity: 65
Pages:
Jump to: