Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] It's not an idea, it's a BETA product ▐░░VoxelX-The DICOM-Platform░░▌ - page 40. (Read 173416 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
What is needed to join the private sale,what are the requirements?

I think 1000ETH is minimum to buy... read whitepaper

1000 ETH is the requirement to join the private sale? Holy, that's a huge amount of money hardly anyone has at hand except for the whales.

Nah,1000 ETH is not minimum,that was misinformation that spread here.It was confirmed as false info by team member here on the forum.

Ok that makes sense because 1,000 ETH would have been completely exaggerated. Anyone knows what the minimum is now?
Activity: 230
Merit: 0
Having a BETA qualifies as a "win" in my book… Seriously, when I see projects like yours step up their game, I think that this whole altcoin thing is not as hopeless as it once was…. I wish you all the luck in the world, I know your project is gonna be big one day….

I agree, BETA is taking every step forward in the pile of other projects, whether we add to the significance of this platform for medical science, we can only expect big things.

It's great for geting people in to investing as they have something concrete to hold on to and make better assessments.

Absolutely, this is already a tangible platform, currently available for everyone to use, all of the cards are lowered to the table for future investors.
Activity: 266
Having a BETA qualifies as a "win" in my book… Seriously, when I see projects like yours step up their game, I think that this whole altcoin thing is not as hopeless as it once was…. I wish you all the luck in the world, I know your project is gonna be big one day….

I agree, BETA is taking every step forward in the pile of other projects, whether we add to the significance of this platform for medical science, we can only expect big things.

It's great for geting people in to investing as they have something concrete to hold on to and make better assessments.
Activity: 252

Merit: 10
Activity: 264
Many ICOs struggle at the moment with raising funds,but once we get into bull market,it will change for sure.

I still think this project has a lot of potential and should not be discouraged by the current state of the market. As we have seen in the past, everything can change in a second.

I agree, change can happen at any time, the market is not fully recovered, but things are moving forward.
Yeah i have no doubts thas this project will overcome these obstacles and succeed in the end.

True, they already have a beta. They should use the time and make a tour, promote the platform on medical conferences.

Maybe they might need to boost a promotion at a university or medical conference, it will certainly attract new investors.

That's not a bad idea and it could work. But don't you have to pay to present ar something like that?

It depends, promotion through the conferences is likely payed, but again cooperation with several universities could bring much for the promotion of the project through their publications...
Activity: 224
Many ICOs struggle at the moment with raising funds,but once we get into bull market,it will change for sure.

I still think this project has a lot of potential and should not be discouraged by the current state of the market. As we have seen in the past, everything can change in a second.
Activity: 238
You plan to continue your bounty campaign?
Activity: 112
Yeah i have no doubts thas this project will overcome these obstacles and succeed in the end.

True, they already have a beta. They should use the time and make a tour, promote the platform on medical conferences.

Maybe they might need to boost a promotion at a university or medical conference, it will certainly attract new investors.

That's not a bad idea and it could work. But don't you have to pay to present ar something like that?

copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
When can we expect listing on exchanges?
it is too early to comment about this
Merit: 1
When can we expect listing on exchanges?
Activity: 70
Revolutionize the multidisciplinary learning by creating a blockchain powered online DICOM-platform to simulate medical learning.  its greats

Very well said,its could be tagline Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
How will your project help physicians and clinics diagnose the disease, conventional  roentgen and tomographic devices are present in many modern clinics, what can your application do with the medical images?

I think they will offer a way to view all the connected documentation from other users so that could be of some help.

They did explain this part in more detail here on the forum.You will also be able to add more examples and your diagnosis. This will further increase the knowledge database and enable others to contribute their opinion.
Merit: 5
How will your project help physicians and clinics diagnose the disease, conventional  roentgen and tomographic devices are present in many modern clinics, what can your application do with the medical images?

I think they will offer a way to view all the connected documentation from other users so that could be of some help.
copper member
Activity: 378
Revolutionize the multidisciplinary learning by creating a blockchain powered online DICOM-platform to simulate medical learning.  its greats
Pages:
Jump to: