Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] It's not an idea, it's a BETA product ▐░░VoxelX-The DICOM-Platform░░▌ - page 41. (Read 173416 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
How will your project help physicians and clinics diagnose the disease, conventional  roentgen and tomographic devices are present in many modern clinics, what can your application do with the medical images?
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Did you reach soft cap yet,whats the situation?

You can monitor the situation here Wink

https://voxelx.io/

Looks good so far...

So far so good. I know the project may look unattractive to some, but there is some serious investing being done the medical sector.

It may not seem attractive to the masses, but this project has great potential, let alone the fact that it is specialized in medical science from which the whole society can benefit.

Exactly,this project is way more important and significiant to be ignored.Its time for blockchain technology to actually start improving our life.
Activity: 230

Looks good so far...

So far so good. I know the project may look unattractive to some, but there is some serious investing being done the medical sector.

It may not seem attractive to the masses, but this project has great potential, let alone the fact that it is specialized in medical science from which the whole society can benefit.
VoxelX now listed on Sangus ICO Info: https://sangus.org/ico/1374

Good to see that VoxelX is getting listed on ico trackers,this projects really deserves all attention
Activity: 224

Looks good so far...

Looks good so far...
Activity: 230
What is the total supply of VoxelX token,and how much of that wll be available for sale?

I found only the information that 45% of GRAY tokens will be sold in the initial sale...
Activity: 266
What is needed to join the private sale,what are the requirements?

I think 1000ETH is minimum to buy... read whitepaper

1000 ETH is the requirement to join the private sale? Holy, that's a huge amount of money hardly anyone has at hand except for the whales.

Nah,1000 ETH is not minimum,that was misinformation that spread here.It was confirmed as false info by team member here on the forum.

And yet the rumor is still going Smiley

Yes, we have already discussed this, there is no minimum, but the maximum individual cap is 1000 ETH
Any chance for some kind of incentive for people to hold their GRAY tokens for some time?

Interesting question - like locking them down for some time?

Maye some kind of staking system,or maybe some airdrop for those that hold tokes for specific amount of time

something like that certainly should be done.
Activity: 224

1000 ETH is the requirement to join the private sale? Holy, that's a huge amount of money hardly anyone has at hand except for the whales.

Nah,1000 ETH is not minimum,that was misinformation that spread here.It was confirmed as false info by team member here on the forum.

Keeps the discussion going Smiley but maybe it would be better to switch the topic to some more interesting subject like the functionalities of the platform.

Activity: 252
What is the total supply of VoxelX token,and how much of that wll be available for sale?
Activity: 65

Wasn't thats debunked by the team some time ago?
Any chance for some kind of incentive for people to hold their GRAY tokens for some time?

Maye some kind of staking system,or maybe some airdrop for those that hold tokes for specific amount of time

I don't think they announced any airdrops, maybe they will in te future though...
Activity: 574
Merit: 250

Activity: 182

Activity: 264
The revolution of the blockchain can't stop, and the team of DICOM-Platform shows how useful technology is in medicine! You have a very well-designed graphical interface on the web - study medicine and exchange experience will become much more pleasant and comfortable. You will succeed!

You can't stop the revolution, but you sure as hell can slow it down as we have been seeing with regulations governments have beenen applying.

I agree, laws and regulations can seriously slow down or even shut down a project, adaptation is sometimes seems very difficult, but soon things have to changed in a positive direction for crypto based projects.
Activity: 252
Will you be able to use only GRAY tokens on the platform?

I sure hope so,but maybe it would be good to have option to convert other currencies to GRAY,right there on the platform

I thought you would need GRAY to access the platform at all.

That makes sense, but will it be a monthly subscription, a one time entrance or a lifetime pass?

I'm not sure, as far as I know, there want be subscription, tokens can be used for the tools on the platform.
Will you be able to use only GRAY tokens on the platform?

I sure hope so,but maybe it would be good to have option to convert other currencies to GRAY,right there on the platform

That would be great, it would certainly facilitate the use of the platform since the tokens could be purchased directly.
Pages:
Jump to: