Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥✅[ICO LIVE] SGAT Platform for data storage, certification and traceability - page 24. (Read 899499 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
How are u going to attract devs to work on your platform? Most of them are developing dapps on ETH
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Are u a public company? Will u be a Foundation as ETH?
Not from the start? ETH foundation was set not from the start, i guess here will be the same. Later forundation will be started
Activity: 42
If there are leftover tokens after crowdsale what you gonna do with them - burninig or distributing as an airdrop?
They will be burned. But i really hope all the coins will be sold. Project is very disruptive and deserves hard cap Grin

Remaining tokens won't be burnt Smiley
Either we don't mine them so the community can or we proceed with an airdrop to the benefit of the people having participated in the pre-ICO and ICO Wink
copper member
Activity: 142
If there are leftover tokens after crowdsale what you gonna do with them - burninig or distributing as an airdrop?
They will be burned. But i really hope all the coins will be sold. Project is very disruptive and deserves hard cap Grin

Many coins will be distributed in our marketing budget in the form of airdrop/Bounty to reward the community but the unsold coins in the ico will not be undermined it will be up to the community to do it Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Are u a public company? Will u be a Foundation as ETH?
Merit: 11
How big team do u have now? How many devs in particular?
All the team is displayed on the website. Please take a look. When ICO is complete even more devs will be hired
How big team do u have now? How many devs in particular?
Activity: 38
I expect this idea will be advance and can be arrived the hard cap of Token Sales.
 Good luck dev's!
Merit: 22
I would like to know what are the team plans about participation in the upcoming conferences? Have u guys picked up any?
Team is picking up events very carefully as there are so many different events now all over the world. Once schedule is finalized they will make an announcment
Hope team will set up any hackatons. The key element if any platform is devs that are working on that platform
Merit: 11
I would like to know what are the team plans about participation in the upcoming conferences? Have u guys picked up any?
Team is picking up events very carefully as there are so many different events now all over the world. Once schedule is finalized they will make an announcment
Merit: 29
it is impossible to imagine our lives without the internet.. so later – we could not imagine it without the blockchain?
Blockchain will change the world. I really hope sgat will be at the forefront of that Grin or at least catch the ETH
Where are from this project? According to the flag in the name of the topic i guess from France?
Activity: 140
what does SGAT have? Can you describe the state of it?
It has the ambition to be a strong player in the world transformation)
what does SGAT have? Can you describe the state of it?
Activity: 252
it is impossible to imagine our lives without the internet.. so later – we could not imagine it without the blockchain?
I think that is it possible! This technology will structurally change society.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
how do you think, if the Blockchain is a revolution? for now it is something new and important
To my mind – this technology is a real innovation! People have to know about it. this way the world can be changed faster
I agree with it. It is said, that the Blockchain is compared with the steam engine or the Internet
Pages:
Jump to: