Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥✅[ICO LIVE] SGAT Platform for data storage, certification and traceability - page 26. (Read 899499 times)

copper member
Activity: 142
Merit: 0
How are u different from ETH? From the first view u are like advanced version of ETH
We differentiate the smart contract platform and our blockchain for better scalability.
We offer smart contract for various industries with a user friendly interface much simpler than Solidify

Where may i check any example of your smart contract? Code at least
The network is not ready yet. Project at the ICO stage.
When the final lsunch is scheduled?
As far as I understood here will be token swap as it was with tron and eos?

No it will not be a swap we will deliver directly SGAT tokens on the main net
copper member
How are u different from ETH? From the first view u are like advanced version of ETH
We differentiate the smart contract platform and our blockchain for better scalability.
We offer smart contract for various industries with a user friendly interface much simpler than Solidify

Our smart contract platform (MVP) is being developed through our private ICO.
It will be available at the end of summer.
For the moment we have developed the exploration of our blockchain
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
What about experience your team has? U gonna challenge ETH. Ur team has to be spotless though
Merit: 10

As far as I know yes.
Take a look at the roadmap. The date of final realese is indicated there
Merit: 29

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

copper member
Activity: 252
copper member
In how far are you different from Etherparty? They have been at work for a while, but it looks they are still not close to the finish line. How about SGAT?

We announce our MVP at the end of summer Cheesy
We will also open a physical point to bring confidence in this industry

Physical point? You mean an office? That wasn't quite the answer to my question Wink Is this like Etherparty?

No sorry when I say physical point it will be a shop open to all to discover the future services of the blockchain and bring confidence in our industry.
The most important promise of blockchain is probably bringing confidence, but the world is full of legal constraints. Society collapses under the weight of regulatory constraints; global legal pressure brings even greater challenges and increasingly complicated contracts.
Current smarts contracts do not promise any possibility of anonymity and are reserved for developers and not applicable in the business industry.
Unlike EtherParty we do not use token ERC20 we make smart contracts on Monero so with the possibility to bring anonymity which is essential in business.

SGAT BRIDGE THIS GAP
Offering an online, user-friendly and evolutive environment
Ensuring trust between parties involved in an agreement
Via legally valid, enforceable & certified tailor-made smart-contracts

SGAT IS THE MISSING CHAIN BETWEEN WHAT BLOCKCHAIN ASPIRES TO
AND THE LEGAL REALITY OF THE WORLD OF TODAY

So you are going to fork Monero and then build smart contracts on it? I heard that Monero is going for that themselves and they have a decent group of developers.

We already have fork monero at block 0 (Block Genesis)
You can see it on our explore from our blockchain at this address : https://app.sgat-technologies.com/dashboard

In parallel with the blockchain we are developing our own smart contract technology.
This web application will allow you to intuitively configure smart contracts with a user friendly interface.
It will obviously be connected to the blockchain to record all transactions.

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
In how far are you different from Etherparty? They have been at work for a while, but it looks they are still not close to the finish line. How about SGAT?

Physical point? You mean an office? That wasn't quite the answer to my question Wink Is this like Etherparty?

No sorry when I say physical point it will be a shop open to all to discover the future services of the blockchain and bring confidence in our industry.
The most important promise of blockchain is probably bringing confidence, but the world is full of legal constraints. Society collapses under the weight of regulatory constraints; global legal pressure brings even greater challenges and increasingly complicated contracts.
Current smarts contracts do not promise any possibility of anonymity and are reserved for developers and not applicable in the business industry.
Unlike EtherParty we do not use token ERC20 we make smart contracts on Monero so with the possibility to bring anonymity which is essential in business.

SGAT BRIDGE THIS GAP

So you are going to fork Monero and then build smart contracts on it? I heard that Monero is going for that themselves and they have a decent group of developers.
Activity: 56
This is a nice project, just wait for the time to begin and continue on the monitor to the expansion issue, I think this will be a project that will run long and will succeed, hopefully.
Activity: 1
The development of technologies, including the SGAT, will increase the availability of financial products for the small business segment and increase the transparency of the decision-making process.
copper member

SGAT BRIDGE THIS GAP

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

copper member
Do you have already platform with smart contracts?

Our MVP will be ready by the end of the summer.
We have released our Web application with the explore blockchain that you can find here :

http://app.sgat-technologies.com/
Activity: 336
Many opportunities that you can look forward to, because the project is very good and promising. Immediately join before ending.
Invite your friends to join this project.
Here there are many gifts that await you.
Activity: 42
 Shocked LESS THAN 12 HOURS TO GET 30% BONUS, OUR PRIVATE PRE-SALE IS ENDING TODAY  AT 00.00 (UTC + 2)  Shocked

Since the launch of our pre-sale we have already made a lot of progress, and this is first of all thanks to you, the early investors of course, but also and above all thanks to this incredible community that we are all building together!  Smiley Your ideas, suggestions, remarks or just your support tenfold our energy, inspires us and drives us to offer you the best, most user-friendly and safest service possible, so that it fully meets your expectations!  Wink

That is why we also wanted to publish the first version of our web application online, which includes SGAT Explorer, i.e. the SGAT blockchain consultation and search website. As of today, we have already mined almost 5 million of the maximum 12 million units that we could mine under the ICO. It allows us to test our blockchain, the transactions, exchanges between wallets and to work on its compatibility with our web application.

Finally, we have also started the other major step of the SGAT project which is the development of the MVP (Minimum Viable Product) of our smart-contracts service. The MVP will be ready for the launch of our ICO scheduled for the beginning of last quarter 2018 (September/October). SGAT smart-contracts service naturally requires a lot of development work, but it also requires a lot of legal work to ensure the validity of the contract and its enforceability. As a reminder, SGAT smart-contracts service will produce legally valid contracts in order to offer the necessary security and confidence for the adoption of this technology of the future!  Wink

Do not hesitate to participate, ask questions or ask for any clarifications, our team is at your service!  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: