Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥✅[ICO LIVE] SGAT Platform for data storage, certification and traceability - page 25. (Read 899499 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
how do you think, if the Blockchain is a revolution? for now it is something new and important
To my minfd – this technology is a real innovation! People have to know about it. this way the world can be changed faster
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
This is a very interesting business with ability!
Impeccably approach, witting project, very nice logo!
Activity: 252
how do you think, if the Blockchain is a revolution? for now it is something new and important
what are distributed books? How they can be described?
They are more accurate, more transparent and less expensive. As for me - it is great
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
what are distributed books? How they can be described?
I have a question about the blockchain technology. What is the biggest advantage?
The team says, that the real advantage of the blockchain is shared trust
Whom can we trust? And who will trust us? i want to get this scheme
They trusted third parties can be replaced by these distributed books) as much as I got
I have a question about the blockchain technology. What is the biggest advantage?
Whom can we trust? And who will trust us? i want to get this scheme
Merit: 11
Merit: 11
How are u different from ETH? From the first view u are like advanced version of ETH
We differentiate the smart contract platform and our blockchain for better scalability.
We offer smart contract for various industries with a user friendly interface much simpler than Solidify

Where may i check any example of your smart contract? Code at least

Our smart contract platform (MVP) is being developed through our private ICO.
It will be available at the end of summer.
For the moment we have developed the exploration of our blockchain

Exploration is another word for researching phase. Do you have the details worked out or has nothing been decided yet?

Do you mean details on the technology we will use or more the mechanics and use cases ?
We aim through our MVP to show two use cases that we will launch after the ICO. These use cases will be mainly for individuals, the second will also benefit to merchants Wink
Further developments of our smart-contracts technology will depend on the commercial partnership we will have in the coming months !
Stay tuned because we are preparing this summer a video promoting our project and the MVP Wink
I would like to know if u have already attended any event or conference? I would like to take a look at the report from that particular event
Activity: 42
How are u different from ETH? From the first view u are like advanced version of ETH
We differentiate the smart contract platform and our blockchain for better scalability.
We offer smart contract for various industries with a user friendly interface much simpler than Solidify

Exploration is another word for researching phase. Do you have the details worked out or has nothing been decided yet?

Do you mean details on the technology we will use or more the mechanics and use cases ?
We aim through our MVP to show two use cases that we will launch after the ICO. These use cases will be mainly for individuals, the second will also benefit to merchants Wink
Further developments of our smart-contracts technology will depend on the commercial partnership we will have in the coming months !
Stay tuned because we are preparing this summer a video promoting our project and the MVP Wink
What your project can do that ETH or EOS can not? Just few examples
It has much advanced smart contracts and written NOT in soludity. It will allow scalability and deploying any app within the network
What exactly benefits does the fact it is not solidity project bring?
Needs clarification
Solidity has a lot of security breaches while XMR tech not. Moreover that fact it uses monero tech makes privacy feature implementation possible
It has much advanced smart contracts and written NOT in soludity. It will allow scalability and deploying any app within the network
What exactly benefits does the fact it is not solidity project bring?
Needs clarification
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166

Activity: 28
The project is very interesting and if you truly get on in actualizing your ideas, then I suppose it will be cool.
copper member
Activity: 142
What about experience your team has? U gonna challenge ETH. Ur team has to be spotless though

Indeed, this involves a lot of research and development.
We have been working on this project for over a year.
The CEO has spent several years in the banking industry in positions of great responsibility.
The CTO is one of the development leaders in Paris he is very recognized for his work and has already done a lot of research on the blockchain
So CEO is not very experienced in blockchain but very experienced in financial questions. Thats correct?

After several years experience in banking he started his consulting company in the blockchain in 2016 so he is also very specialized in this field;)
making the transition between blockchain and buisness is a very good idea Smiley
Merit: 22
What about experience your team has? U gonna challenge ETH. Ur team has to be spotless though

The CEO has spent several years in the banking industry in positions of great responsibility.
The CTO is one of the development leaders in Paris he is very recognized for his work and has already done a lot of research on the blockchain
So CEO is not very experienced in blockchain but very experienced in financial questions. Thats correct?
copper member
Activity: 142

Pages:
Jump to: