Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥✅[ICO LIVE] SGAT Platform for data storage, certification and traceability - page 52. (Read 899499 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Hello to all, what a heated argument? Who are you?  Grin Shocked
Activity: 80
Hello! I really like this project and its team. Tell me, does it affect the sphere of culture?
Hi! Yes, and not only culture!
Is there one project that can cover absolutely everything?
All is not present, but the team has allocated some sectors where technologies of the project will be occupied. The scheme of this is in whitepaper.
What technologies are we talking about? Blockchain?
Of course. The future of our economy Smiley
In our? This is what? What kind of economy are you talking about? On the economy of France? The world?
Hello! I really like this project and its team. Tell me, does it affect the sphere of culture?
All is not present, but the team has allocated some sectors where technologies of the project will be occupied. The scheme of this is in whitepaper.
Oh ... Of course Blockchain, everything on this forum is connected with this technology  Undecided Sad Lips sealed
Activity: 57
Of course. The future of our economy Smiley
And what about culture? The project seems to be for safe business and transparent transactions
Activity: 55
Hello. What are you talking about? Cool project  Cool
Activity: 42
What about the volatility of your tokens? I know sometimes it's unforeseeable, but what methods are you planning to use to provide price stability?

As you say it's unforeseeable, but we can still try to reduce the volatility of our token as much as possible by ensuring a true capitalization of our blockchain. I mean, to avoid a coin to experience drastic dumps, the company behind the project needs to ensure a real liquidity within its blockchain, ie ensuring a treasury enough to support the constant buy back of the token at a said price. Furthermore, giving a true business use to our token, so that constant volumes are exchanged on a daily basis is the most important way to ensure a stable coin and a sustainable increase.   
Activity: 42
Hello. What exchanges are you going to list on firstly?  What will you choice be based upon?

We don't have a list of pre-selected exchanges to aim at, it really depends on the evolution of the exchanges platform and regulations. However, we do believe that trying to be listed in every exchanges, especially the small ones at the beginning, is not a good strategy in particular seeing all the hacks and security breaches. Therefore, we will carefully assess the different exchanges and only select a few instead of trying a widespread listing.
copper member
Activity: 142
When will the bounty end? I forgot the date. Also remind please what is the minimum investment?

The bounty program will end when our ico is finished.
The minimum investment is 500€ today during private pre-sale, 200€ during public pre-sale and 100€ during ICO
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
Please explain your vision of the sport sector collaborating with your platform. You spoke about football if I am not mistaken.
Activity: 35
I wish this idea will be useful! Outstanding business, noticing logo, a rather interesting design!
What about the volatility of your tokens? I know sometimes it's unforeseeable, but what methods are you planning to use to provide price stability?
Activity: 54
Hello. What exchanges are you going to list on firstly?  What will you choice be based upon?
Activity: 49
When will the bounty end? I forgot the date. Also remind please what is the minimum investment?
Activity: 114
I like the token, but will your ecosystem work with MANY currencies, especially fiat ?
Pages:
Jump to: