Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥✅[ICO LIVE] SGAT Platform for data storage, certification and traceability - page 8. (Read 899499 times)

Activity: 303
Merit: 0

Guys, do you think the project will succeed in assembling a soft hat to the end of the ICO?
No one will give you an exact answer to this question. It all depends on the efforts of the team.
Activity: 294

Guys, do you think the project will succeed in assembling a soft hat to the end of the ICO?
Activity: 308

Your project is really interesting. Perhaps it will benefit many service users and traders.
Yes, it is. Personally, I want to make money on the course volatility. Therefore, I wish the team to assemble a soft cap and go to the exchange.
Now it is difficult to earn on the course volatility. The market is unpredictable. And what about the project, in the future I will use the services. Who else is with me?
I plan to use the services. And what attracted you to this project?
Personally, I liked the project because it is easy to use and secure storage of information.
Safe storage is now a really important criterion. All this promises, but not everyone can provide it.
This is all very good, but there are other equally important criteria, such as confidentiality and interchangeability of counterparties.
I fully agree with confidentiality, but what does the interchangeability of contractors mean?
Unfortunately, I can not explain it to you ... But I like the fact that everything is legally certified.
I was also attracted by the fact that legally everything is clean. Yes, and many, I think.
Activity: 311

Your project is really interesting. Perhaps it will benefit many service users and traders.
Yes, it is. Personally, I want to make money on the course volatility. Therefore, I wish the team to assemble a soft cap and go to the exchange.
Now it is difficult to earn on the course volatility. The market is unpredictable. And what about the project, in the future I will use the services. Who else is with me?
Personally, I liked the project because it is easy to use and secure storage of information.
Safe storage is now a really important criterion. All this promises, but not everyone can provide it.
This is all very good, but there are other equally important criteria, such as confidentiality and interchangeability of counterparties.
I fully agree with confidentiality, but what does the interchangeability of contractors mean?
Unfortunately, I can not explain it to you ... But I like the fact that everything is legally certified.
Activity: 369

Activity: 322

Activity: 334

Activity: 336

Activity: 303

Activity: 294

Activity: 308

Activity: 311

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

How many partners does the project have? And what are these partners?
Activity: 84

Who can benefit from the services of this platform? To workers in what areas?
Activity: 112

What are the plans for the project for the near future? In addition to the listing.
As always, there are a lot of plans, but one of them is the release of the SGAT hardware wallet application, which allows you to display SGAT tokens from the platform and the official launch of the SGAT web application.
When is it planned to be held? Already this month?
As far as I know, it is supposedly in December. I really hope so.
Soon the end of the ICO, and therefore the implementation of all the planned cases.
Activity: 126

What are the plans for the project for the near future? In addition to the listing.
As always, there are a lot of plans, but one of them is the release of the SGAT hardware wallet application, which allows you to display SGAT tokens from the platform and the official launch of the SGAT web application.
As far as I know, it is supposedly in December. I really hope so.
Activity: 98

Activity: 112

Will it be possible to make money on the volatility of your token?
I think it will be possible, as without it. Many who make money on it. Who can, naturally.
Pages:
Jump to: