Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥✅[ICO LIVE] SGAT Platform for data storage, certification and traceability - page 12. (Read 899499 times)

Activity: 311
Merit: 0
Recently, there are many hackers in cryptospace. What can you say about the security of your project?
Activity: 79
You can see for yourself how popular the platform is. I want to wish you success with this platform.

I agree, people are interested in it. There are a lot of people in the telegram channel. I hope that even more people will join it.

This project has superb business model. How many users do you plan to have in a year?
Activity: 89
Team seems professional enough so they have the perfect opportunity to create spotless ecosystem that everyone will use.
Activity: 105
Hello
Where are u based? How many offices project has? Are you planning somewhere else to expanding?
Activity: 108
HI. Including all previous contributions from investors, how much money has the team collected now?
Activity: 45
Hello. Does this platform have an app? How are are going to be profitable?
Activity: 42
Good evening SGAT.
Where does your target audience live? I want to know who like it more.
Activity: 112
You can see for yourself how popular the platform is. I want to wish you success with this platform.

I agree, people are interested in it. There are a lot of people in the telegram channel. I hope that even more people will join it.
Activity: 136
Activity: 98
I really like the concept of this project, it seems to be very profitable, it must make money.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
If the idea is the same in each platform then what can be said about the value of tokens?
What will increase the value of your token? What are the reasons?

I'm not sure that they can answer this question, but I myself am concerned about this question. I would also like to have guarantees before investing. Although the project is very promising.

Do you think growth is guaranteed? What can you say about this platform? Could anyone tell me the reasons to invest in SGAT?
Activity: 182
If the idea is the same in each platform then what can be said about the value of tokens?

I'm not sure that they can answer this question, but I myself am concerned about this question. I would also like to have guarantees before investing. Although the project is very promising.
Activity: 142
Activity: 112
Do you cooperate with banks in any format?
Activity: 334
What market sectors do you want to reach with your project?
Activity: 336
What personal data will users have to contribute to the database in order to participate in the work of your ecosystem in the future?
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Are there any bonuses for the public pre-sale of tokens?
For sale public presale get 15% bonus with a minimum purchase of €200. But his public sales for there will be no bonus at all but the minimum purchase is just €100. For more information regarding sales, you can learn it on their website at https://www.sgat-technologies.com/en/individual/
Activity: 369
What is the minimum investment size for selling tokens?
Activity: 136
Is it developing its own mobile app? What stage is it at?
Activity: 196
Are there any bonuses for the public pre-sale of tokens?
Pages:
Jump to: