Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥✅[ICO LIVE] SGAT Platform for data storage, certification and traceability - page 9. (Read 899499 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

Will it be possible to make money on the volatility of your token?
Activity: 112

Development of MVP / POC SGAT 1.0 has already begun.?
Activity: 364
Merit: 13

Does the project team attend various conferences? And where can I see information about it?

As I remember, they were supposed to attend some events in Q4 2018. But nothing has announced by the team yet.
Activity: 303
Merit: 0

Do you plan to expand the staff of the team in the future?
Activity: 369
Which exchanges are planning to sell a token? Is it one or more?
Activity: 334

For what purpose will the money from the sold tokens be spent?
Activity: 336

An interesting project, promising, but competitors will always be ahead of something, so I wish the team good luck.
Such problems are in every project, so this is not the worst.
What do you think is the worst?
Let's better not discuss it, so as not to depress the situation. Everything will be fine.

An interesting project, promising, but competitors will always be ahead of something, so I wish the team good luck.
What do you think is the worst?
Activity: 294

Activity: 308

Activity: 311

What will happen to the remaining unsold tokens? Will they be frozen or destroyed?
I think that everything will depend on how many of them remain unsold.
Activity: 322

What will happen to the remaining unsold tokens? Will they be frozen or destroyed?
Activity: 334

Does the project team attend various conferences? And where can I see information about it?
Of course, I think they visit. And all the information should be on the site.
Activity: 336

What is the purpose of your project? What is it about?
SGAT, a data storage platform, certification and forecasting. I hope it will enter the market and come to our rescue.
I also hope that it will come out, but now it's not so simple. And I liked the project, good luck to the team.
Unfortunately, it does not always depend on the team, but the efforts are visible
Activity: 294

SGAT, a data storage platform, certification and forecasting. I hope it will enter the market and come to our rescue.
I also hope that it will come out, but now it's not so simple. And I liked the project, good luck to the team.
Activity: 308

Activity: 311

copper member
Activity: 142
Official announcement : SGAT listed on Kanga Exchange

Activity: 103
HOORAY! Finally I found what I was looking for a very long time!
A little later I will write questions ...

Sincerely glad for you. I remember how happy I was when I found them for the first time and I realized that not only me, but also my children will now live a long time and happily thanks to SCAT!
Pages:
Jump to: