Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥✅[ICO LIVE] SGAT Platform for data storage, certification and traceability - page 11. (Read 899499 times)

Activity: 369
Merit: 0
I have not seen projects like this.
Only truly unique projects have a chance to compete in such a market! Happy for the project!
Activity: 322
The project requires more attention from large investors.
Very large potential for growth - I am confident in their success.
Activity: 334
I checked dozens of projects until I found the best - This one seems to me the best. I advise everyone.
Activity: 336
Awesome project team! This is probably one of the most promising at present.
Activity: 303
What was the last event you attended?
Is there a schedule of events for the near future?
copper member
Activity: 142
Recently, there are many hackers in cryptospace. What can you say about the security of your project?

The security of our platform is one of the most important points for us.
We work with cybersecurity experts and each of our new APIs is tested.
copper member
Activity: 142

What is the main goal of your project? What problems will you solve?

We offer an autonomous data storage, transfer and certification environment, as well as business
relationship automation tools and services, through blockchain and smart-contract solutions.

Our solutions and services provide:
 • decentralized storage of information (data/transactions), private and/or public, in an open and/or
 closed environment;
 • certification of these information: ensuring its inviolability and immutability;
 • automation of interactions between parties while maintaining the private and confidential nature
 of business/contractual relationships;
 • access to tailor-made solutions: from the development, implementation/integration and maintenance
 of private or public blockchains, as well as of architectures and consensus protocols meeting specific
 needs, in a private or restricted and modular environment, between one or more parties.. ;
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
I'm confused. Is your product ready or not?
When can we tested it? And when it can be fully used. Or is there already something?
Activity: 98
Do not misunderstand me. I like you! I'm just reinsuring.
How can we ensure you wouldnt stop working on the project? Or get all eth and get lost?
Activity: 112
This project has really spotless team! Moreover it is one of the most promising project that I have ever seen!
Activity: 112
Can anyone comment on the technology that SGAT is developing? Give us your opinion.
Activity: 84
You can see for yourself how popular the platform is. I want to wish you success with this platform.

I agree, people are interested in it. There are a lot of people in the telegram channel. I hope that even more people will join it.

This project has superb business model. How many users do you plan to have in a year?

Hi to all
Does SGAT have any plans to increase the number of members?

I think they will have very many followers.
SGAT has all the opportunities to have the biggest community ever in crypto.
You can see for yourself how popular the platform is. I want to wish you success with this platform.

I agree, people are interested in it. There are a lot of people in the telegram channel. I hope that even more people will join it.

This project has superb business model. How many users do you plan to have in a year?

Hi to all
Does SGAT have any plans to increase the number of members?
Activity: 84
I wonder how long will have to collect the soft cap if we collected a total of 250000 dollar?After all, the bounty will go to the end of fees.You will collect until until hard cap?

I can say to you – let’s see Wink
I want to wish you success to this project. It seems to be very profitable. I think that it make money. I expect the high price.
Activity: 83
If we look at the idea of that the project is using, then I think we will see that it looks innovative and quite fresh!
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I wonder how long will have to collect the soft cap if we collected a total of 250000 dollar?After all, the bounty will go to the end of fees.You will collect until until hard cap?
Activity: 97
Do you have a place where you only post news? Any news channel?
Do you participate in any events? What is the next event you are planning to attend?
Activity: 294
I know that any wallet on the ERC-20 system probably fits, but what would you recommend?
Activity: 308
Hello to all. I would like to know.
Do you have any cooperation with crypto companies or crypto projects?
Pages:
Jump to: