Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO on April 18 - 30% on 1s Day] The Next Big Thing? #Edon #newTechnology! - page 4. (Read 97062 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 440
So how is the 30% bonus added??  I got the 1:1 ratio of trex
Like others ICO : at the end, when we know how many BTC are spent for every bonus level.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
So how is the 30% bonus added??  I got the 1:1 ratio of trex
Hi
I joined the translation into Bitcoin purse yesterday at 14:00  https://ico.edoncoin.com/page/register/
translation passed in to account is not credited with anything. What can be wrong?
No Bounty yet for transaltion.
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Hi
I joined the translation into Bitcoin purse yesterday at 14:00  https://ico.edoncoin.com/page/register/
translation passed in to account is not credited with anything. What can be wrong?
Is there a counter of the total amount of BTC spent in the ICO ?

Edit : approx 12 BTC at this time.

The newbie do the job  Kiss
That is like Wave ? This is the number of BTCs spend by all the ICO buyers who make the final number of EDON token per BTC ?
Once the crowdfund is over, your purchased tokens will be converted to Edon, based on the amount of tokens you hold, bonus at the day of the purchase and the total funds raised on the crowdfund, applied in the distribution formula.
Source : crowfunding instruction document.

Answer : yes, it is like Waves for this point.

CarlOrff : topic animator :-).

WHO are all these NEWBIE posts answering questions .. ALL Newbie posts are ANON .. State your Identity if u are promoting . Sock Puppet ??
I'm not a sock puppet : I'm CarlOrff, musician (you know : carmina burana and so on...)

Before to be an expert (soon, I hope), you are a newbie.
You never was a newbie ?
Activity: 177
That is like Wave ? This is the number of BTCs spend by all the ICO buyers who make the final number of EDON token per BTC ?
Once the crowdfund is over, your purchased tokens will be converted to Edon, based on the amount of tokens you hold, bonus at the day of the purchase and the total funds raised on the crowdfund, applied in the distribution formula.

WHO are all these NEWBIE posts answering questions .. ALL Newbie posts are ANON .. State your Identity if u are promoting . Sock Puppet ??
Activity: 177
waiting for more information  Wink

More information will be released in the upcoming days!

You have got to be kidding.. You will be so kind to release more information in the coming days???

Thats like a job offer .. I wont tell u the starting pay .. or the Benefits .. Just sign up and start work ... We will let you know that meaningless stuff in the coming days .. SURE
There is no price : that is the number of BTC collected during ICO who will make final price.
Activity: 489
Merit: 500
The price is 1 BTC per 9994.... EDON token and 1 EDOON token per EDON ?
I'm alone in the topic, I've to make the quesstions and the answers :-)

The price inrease : I've just see it on Bittrex.

where is the link to bittrex , still give error 404
Activity: 585
1 edon=1BTC?hahaha,bullshit

I'm not alone ! Thank you to be here :-).

Activity: 521
What's happend if not all the EDON are sold at the end of the ICO ?
All will be sold, because it's ICO
What's happend if not all the EDON are sold at the end of the ICO ?
The number of EDON per BTC will decrease evrery day due to bonus decrease or the number of EDON per BTC will be constant and the bonus will be calculated after the ICO ?
Pages:
Jump to: