Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO on April 18 - 30% on 1s Day] The Next Big Thing? #Edon #newTechnology! - page 8. (Read 97062 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 500
ICO Delay Announcement

To my disappointment we will have to delay the ICO for another 12 hours, due to miscommunication, The Bittrex team thought that we are  going to hold the ICO in the evening. And due to the fact that at their place is only 9am they are only starting the work day.

We set a new timeframe, and we apologize for the inconvenience.

The new timeframe: The fundraiser will last 18 days, beginning April 18, 2016  09:00 PM PDT (12:00 NOON EST) and run until May 5, 2016 (09:00 PM PDT) 12:00 NOON EST

how long can we get the 30% bonus?
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Thought i´ve seen this guy "ION" somewhere before in a crypto project, but can´t remember:

http://www.edoncoin.com/about

ion sarbu is the real name of edon Dev? , but google did not find nothing matched with name and twitter profile picture.

Dev, ion sarbu is your real name?
Activity: 83
404 - Houston we have a problem
Activity: 722
The ICO should have launched 4 minutes ago, however I'm still getting a 404 error on the Bittrex link.

Any update from devs?
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
It sounds like the main innovations here are the fact that it will use javascript and the Proof of Line mechanism.  Is that accurate?
And two others good points :
 - 100% of the coins are distributed in the ICO (no reserves, devs must buy it)
 - no block without transaction (light blockchain, in the begining)

I don't see 100% distribution as a good thing.

where is the incentive for the developers to increase the value of edon if they don't hold edon?
exactly ,,where is the incentive

They can deposit for example 100 BTC of their own money (which they can withdraw at any point) so they will have stake in EDON and since this is their ICO they aren't paying anything for EDON shares and by doing so they might get people to say: " "ow look there is already 100 BTC in ICO I should invest".
It sounds like the main innovations here are the fact that it will use javascript and the Proof of Line mechanism.  Is that accurate?

where is the incentive for the developers to increase the value of edon if they don't hold edon?

Smell fishy, Dev work all the day on his project and finally put all his coins in the ico , even Lisk and Waves dev hold 8 million coins.
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
Activity: 910

Activity: 994
Merit: 277

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046
@node.js
I've not unerstand the forging trading concept : this thing makes me a little scared.
Have you some other simple document to explain ?
Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046
Activity: 722
Due to the format of the ICO, I will wait until near the end of the first day before investing in order to gauge the value more accurately.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
@ node.js : Bounties are proposing for  Twitter - Facebook  - Newsletter - and campagne sign ?

@ node.js : Bounties are proposing for  Twitter - Facebook  - Newsletter - and campagne sign ?
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
It sounds like the main innovations here are the fact that it will use javascript and the Proof of Line mechanism.  Is that accurate?

Were you able to figure out the answer to my Bittrex KYC question?
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
ok, i just realized the timer was counting down to the start!

I'll be ready to throw some at this one as i am becoming an ico junkie
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
To much ICO...??

Ok you can join thiss --->>   [ANN] [DISK] DarkLisk | No ICO | Decentralized Stuff | X11

Where is the link? please
Thought i´ve seen this guy "ION" somewhere before in a crypto project, but can´t remember:

http://www.edoncoin.com/about

ion sarbu is the real name of edon Dev? , but google did not find nothing matched with name and twitter profile picture.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Not up yet.

Not up yet... BS..
It says 30% bonus is only good for another 1 1/2 hrs
Activity: 362
Merit: 250
mee too, where is edon market on bittrex?
Pages:
Jump to: