Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO prediction 2019 - page 7. (Read 4577 times)

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 18, 2018, 05:01:56 PM
ETF will be a significant factor in the year. ETF approval will bring a level of legality into crypto space which will increase the confident of institutional bodies to pump money and bring investment in the space. And as the end of the 2019 approaches toward the bitcoin fork, market volume will increase. It is believed at this time that if the whole coinmarketcap can double that will result in the tokens boost and altcoin will rally. More also, a better is seen among ICOs which will help in a better approach to project on fraud and corruption in the space.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 18, 2018, 10:20:05 AM
I think for the ICO in 2019 it has begun rarely due to strict regulations in each country that are currently being drafted, so only ICOs are really addressing the big project that will exist and that we can see all
I also hope that the ICO will be forced by the government in accordance with the law so that it can prevent fraudulent ICO projects against fraudsters in order to appropriate assets of investors, In my opinion, the rules should be much more rigorous. So the market is cleaner and stronger.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
October 18, 2018, 10:02:02 AM
yes i agree to someone that said we need strict rules for ICO, to avoid and aliminate scam action in ICO. Because the majority of crypto enthusiast will agree that ICO has highest chance for scammer to earn profit from new comer investor. we have to eliminate this scam action as soon as we can, to make cryptocurrency far away from negative feedback among laypeople.
About how ICO will run in 2019 i think it depends on how good the project provided by developer, supported by large community and with good market situation. If market trend still shows red i think it will be difficult for ICO to reach hardcap, only a few ICO with genius idea will do.
Activity: 546
October 18, 2018, 10:01:15 AM
I think that in 2019 ICO will be still alive, ICO investors will be smarter and only join good ICO. No more lands for bad and scam ICO. 2018 is not a good year for investors because most of token dumped below ICO price. Do you think 2019 is a good year for ICO and all tokens pump after ICO like it was in 2017?
What i think more of upcoming ICO's this 2019 is more fake personalities and illegitimate contracts. 2018 is not a great year for ICO i guess since there was no hype or only a few has it not like the past few years. Investors will be smart enough to distinguish what ICO to invest. Hopefull ICO would be better this coming years for more market innovation.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
October 18, 2018, 09:27:29 AM
I believe next will filled with genuine ICOs but we shouldn't expect much ICOs next year cause the US SEC were told by Ran Neu-Ner this year to do something about ICOs regulation which I believe may start next year and this is why next year will filled genuine ICOs.
Activity: 350
October 18, 2018, 09:06:04 AM
More and more regulation is going to be here, to ICO. But i cant say that it is bad because too many people suffered from ICO SCAMs during 2017 year. A lot of people lost their money.
In particular, in 2018, almost all ICO projects are deceptive in the cryptographic market, and if we do not have the knowledge, we will easily fall into those projects and lose capital, so I think we Should deep knowledge update, capable of analyzing phishing projects, so new prospects get profit from the market.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
October 18, 2018, 06:30:33 AM
It's not easy to predict whether an ICO will fail or pass.
ICOs like Rentberry bring the ideas of long-term leasing to the blockchain and MeVu brings the idea of a great blockchain visionary application using the basic blockchain algorithm in a new and innovative way.
Usually, the problem with ICOs is the fear of people thinking "will they actually follow up on these ideas?", or the commitment of the team to the project. To me, pick teams that are transparent on social media resume sites etc and this wont be a big of a problem.
Activity: 351
October 18, 2018, 02:28:37 AM
At the end of this year the world economy is declining which affects the purchasing power of the people, all say that. Has a very serious negative impact on crypto world, as many ICOs dont reach their sales targets and end badly. Some investors temporarily restrain themselves from improving. If the same situation occurs in 2019 maybe the ICO is very difficult to develop
Activity: 462
October 18, 2018, 01:34:05 AM
In fact, it is very difficult to predict exactly how the future situation in the ICO market will develop. It seems to me that the overall state of the crypto market significantly affects ICO. If the crypto market can at least slightly restore its position next year, the ICO will attract the attention of new investors and develop.
Activity: 1092
October 16, 2018, 08:27:20 AM
I think for the ICO in 2019 it has begun rarely due to strict regulations in each country that are currently being drafted, so only ICOs are really addressing the big project that will exist and that we can see all
Activity: 812
Merit: 114
October 16, 2018, 06:57:01 AM
2019 will be a good year for the ICO if the crypto market grows. It totally depends on the bitcoin and other currencies prices. If bitcoin cross 12K USD or more then ICO projects will be back to life. 2018 is not a good year for the ICO projects but this year proved crypto doesn't follow any rules or predictions and the face of the Scam ICOs. People are very aware now about to invest in ICOs.
Activity: 378
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 15, 2018, 01:42:40 PM
More and more regulation is going to be here, to ICO. But i cant say that it is bad because too many people suffered from ICO SCAMs during 2017 year. A lot of people lost their money.
Activity: 546
October 15, 2018, 01:26:06 PM
I want to believe that ICOs will actively develop in 2019 and the market will go up. But I am ready for any development of events.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
October 15, 2018, 01:17:37 PM
One of the world's largest stock exchanges Nasdaq plans to launch its own platform for ICO-tokens. The platform will serve for the production of so-called investment tokens during the ICO of various projects and their subsequent trading. The Nasdaq team maintains close relations with the blockchain startup Symbiont, which develops solutions for launching cryptocurrency platforms. For the first time the Nasdaq team announced its readiness to adopt the blockchain in 2015. Back then, the stock exchange wanted to use distributed Ledger technology to develop a platform on which companies could place their securities. Nasdaq has been showing interest in cryptocurrencies since last year. In my opinion, this is another plus in the Treasury of the crypto-currency community.
Activity: 232
October 15, 2018, 10:25:06 AM
I think that in 2019 ICO will be still alive, ICO investors will be smarter and only join good ICO. No more lands for bad and scam ICO. 2018 is not a good year for investors because most of token dumped below ICO price. Do you think 2019 is a good year for ICO and all tokens pump after ICO like it was in 2017?

I really hope that the situation will change for the better, and next year the position of the ICO market will really improve. After all, it is really a very useful industry, which is important for modern digital society. I really hope that in 2019 the number of promising coins will increase, and there will be fewer fraudsters.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
October 15, 2018, 10:17:03 AM
No way to see important pumps in this year.
Only from the middle of next year we will see important movements.
Activity: 319
October 14, 2018, 11:24:15 AM
It is a very difficult question and hardly anyone can accurately predict the further development of the situation on the ICO market. But I believe that today the ICO bring enormous benefits to the global digital society, so this industry will continue its active development in the future, attracting the attention of new investors.
Activity: 182
October 14, 2018, 11:06:17 AM

I continue to believe in the undoubted benefits and excellent prospects for the further development of the ICO market. In any case, today, ICOs are essential to modern digital society. Of course, the year 2018 turned out to be very difficult for the ICO sphere, but from next year the situation may gradually change for the better.
Activity: 420
October 11, 2018, 09:26:32 AM
Do not predict and speculate more of the ICO for the 2019 scenario. Because ICOs maybe go for more regulated by whether be a private body of Govt. body. And this is going to happen because of more fake ICOs running.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
October 11, 2018, 06:49:12 AM
Interest in ICO continues to fall. In September, the activity of startups on the initial placement of tokens was lower by 90% compared to the beginning of the year. This does not include EOS and other major projects. Activity in the ICO sphere is reduced due to the fact that investors have ceased to pay attention to service tokens that do not give them any rights. Now, much more interest is shown in investment tokens tied to real securities, when buying which the investor receives a share in the company in which he invested. Another reason for the decline in interest in ICO is the entry into the market of large crypto companies (Robinhood, Renault), as well as the preparation of the mining giant Bitmain for IPO.
Pages:
Jump to: