Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO prediction 2019 - page 9. (Read 4577 times)

Activity: 625
Merit: 125
October 10, 2018, 06:06:09 AM
I think the ICO craze of 2017 have already passed. While more projects will come into the crypto space, they will have a hard time raising funds.
I still believe that one of these ICO's will be big in the near future, just hope I picked those ones. Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
October 10, 2018, 05:59:03 AM
My prediction about ico in 2019 is no more onvestor will gonna trust on them. Because if you notice lot pf ico today is scam and 80% off profit on investor is loss because of when the token hit the exchanger they even reach the ico price then the will immediately run away.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
October 10, 2018, 05:49:52 AM
anything for 2019 the ICO will be very difficult, because seeing now that 2018 many
ICOs are failing, it is probable that the 2019 ICO will need very exstra hard work,
maybe the same as you said, but looking at the current market that often goes up and down is not something that is often experienced in the market and no longer surprised. the more advanced the year the more sophisticated the technology so that the ICO can run well and the team will be smarter in carrying out its strategy. This year may be a very bad year and I don't think it will always be like this, it will end and replace a more beautiful position.
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
October 10, 2018, 05:38:48 AM
anything for 2019 the ICO will be very difficult, because seeing now that 2018 many
ICOs are failing, it is probable that the 2019 ICO will need very exstra hard work,
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
October 07, 2018, 10:05:16 PM
Every year there will be more and more ico, investors will become smarter, fraudulent ico will be less. It is also possible to start the regulation or more thorough control of the conducted ico, which will also have a positive impact on the reputation of the industry.
I think it is still difficult to predict for this, but hopefully your predictions are correct, ico will develop better and more and more investors will be involved, still have to be positive about it
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
October 07, 2018, 09:29:54 PM
I think so too, even the ICO in 2019 will have better quality because currently, crypto has developed new rules that will make the ICO more useful and superior. The emerging ICOs are also developing their systems and technology. Both the crypto community and the ICO team are currently stepping together to realize a better cryptocurrency. So that it will produce good benefits for all parties.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
October 07, 2018, 09:02:57 PM
ICO do have a long way to go and year 2017 was just the beginning. ICOs are providing a fast and more efficient way of crowd funding with smart contracts which was never seen before. For obvious reasons, with ICOs getting viral in year 2017, it gave birth to a lot of scams as well in subsequent year. But after that, serious projects are now taking extreme measures before initiating there crowd sale. Addition of KYC and AML is one of them.
With ICOs getting more secured day by day and reduce in number of scams, I feel that Year 2019 will again be good for ICOs and new projects.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
Acewins.io
October 07, 2018, 08:15:33 PM
There are two things involved, it's either in 2019, crypto booms which will trigger the massive participation in ICOs or crypto continues to fall which prevents people from investing in upcoming ICOs. Let's wait and see what the market has for us before we talk about this.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
October 07, 2018, 07:59:55 PM
I think that in 2019 ICO will be still alive, ICO investors will be smarter and only join good ICO. No more lands for bad and scam ICO. 2018 is not a good year for investors because most of token dumped below ICO price. Do you think 2019 is a good year for ICO and all tokens pump after ICO like it was in 2017?

well
no predict ICO will die
since smart contract already like something common,
u know , stellar , NEO , Waves even EOS already have smart contract to creating some token
maybe ico will be more than this year.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
October 07, 2018, 07:48:44 PM
It's easy to make prediction but it's hard to believe them. If not all, most of the predictions last year and early this year failed. This is one evidence that cryptocurrency is very volatile and unpredictable.

What's my point here: Do not expect, let's just hope for the best.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
October 07, 2018, 07:40:15 PM
It is very hard to say for sure but I believe ICO markets can be very profitable and also the opposite depending how good or how bad your choices are.
Activity: 294
Merit: 26
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 07, 2018, 07:36:37 PM
If the number of scams decrease It would be a safer place for inverstors si It would not be the dame . Ando when the Next hype comes a long que would be in a safer place to use the opportunity with out fear of being scammed And with the experience to detect And be part of stronger proyects.

I think they one that with this market are still getting profit in this unsafe enviorement when this become safer It would be a lot easier yo do business
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
October 07, 2018, 07:22:03 PM
We can't say that 2019 is a great year to come to the investors even they experience to participate in a scam campaign it is still possible that they can be participated in a scam campaign again because we can removed people who want to steal are investments. I think they are part of this world of the currency.
Activity: 406
October 07, 2018, 07:14:35 PM
Making some prediction about the crypto market is difficult because volatility is something inherent in the market, but the year 2019 may well be much better than the 2018 was
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
October 07, 2018, 07:11:29 PM
These days, it would seem that the crypto world is coming to an end. The sheer amount of bad news is enough to make even the most optimistic investors desperate. The SEC continues to delay making game-changing decisions. Goldman Sachs has done pretty much the same, and countries like India have even banned the use of digital coins. However, while it is difficult to believe it, the situation is not as bad as it seems. Cryptos have had a pretty short history, but even so, they managed to go through worse. If we know something about this industry, it's that the change can happen at pretty much any moment.
Activity: 891
Merit: 500
October 07, 2018, 06:50:56 PM
Every year there will be more and more ico, investors will become smarter, fraudulent ico will be less. It is also possible to start the regulation or more thorough control of the conducted ico, which will also have a positive impact on the reputation of the industry.
the coins that begin their journey in the industry will see that they cannot go that far unless they have a large backing. That is why they quit while they are ahead.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
October 07, 2018, 06:21:37 PM
In 2019, the picture is unlikely to change much. I think that will be a little less ICO but it is likely that the number of scams will decrease, everything else will be the same.
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
October 07, 2018, 05:31:02 PM
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 07, 2018, 05:15:26 PM
I think that in 2019 ICO will be still alive, ICO investors will be smarter and only join good ICO. No more lands for bad and scam ICO. 2018 is not a good year for investors because most of token dumped below ICO price. Do you think 2019 is a good year for ICO and all tokens pump after ICO like it was in 2017?
Investors and project teams have more confidence in 2019 than this year and I dont know why. Any bull run at the end of the year might be an elixir to the coming year. Nobody expect a big bull run, just a relief for the long past year.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
October 07, 2018, 05:01:16 PM
ICOs are more like business coming on blockchain to promote and rise fund for their businesses or any for developmental process they might be into. so i am sure that more would want to bring theirs on blockchain, most especially when they begin to see the positive effect on others.
I even envisage that we will continue to have more in this space. Although, most might not be genuine.
Pages:
Jump to: