Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] [SALE] [AR] ARToken by Cappasity - Decentralized AR/VR ecosystem for 3D - page 2. (Read 7128 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
After phase1 we can sell if we want to right? And buy aswell?
And then have to wait 120 days for phase 2 to start.. gonna be buying more ?
You will be able to exchange shortly after Nov 22. The thing is that the price will be increased by the time Phase 2 hits.

Can we buy a lower amount during the Sale like few bucks? Instead of 50usd
For security reasons we do not accept contributions under $35. Those contributions won't be treated as buying transactions and will be ignored.

is the bounty still going on?
Yes. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyar-artoken-by-cappasity-extending-the-arvr-double-stakes-2141145

Will Cappasity support Android devices?
Are you talking about Easy 3D Scan? Yes, it will.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Will Cappasity support Android devices?
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
is the bounty still going on?
Activity: 233
Merit: 250
Good luck to the team, and I hope the project run well!!!  for all of us!
Activity: 131
Merit: 16
Can we buy a lower amount during the Sale like few bucks? Instead of 50usd
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
After phase1 we can sell if we want to right? And buy aswell?
And then have to wait 120 days for phase 2 to start.. gonna be buying more ?
you are issue 7 Billion tokens – why so many?

Amount of ARTokens should be just comfortable for distribution and usage. Since Cappasity network will have millions of micro-transactions for content usage, we think it's better to issue more tokens and operate with integer numbers.
totally makes sense! I've just sent bitcoin from bittrex to artoken sale BTC deposit address... how long should I wait until I see my coins?

Usually, takes several hours for BTC. There should be at least 6 confirmations.

Amount of ARTokens should be just comfortable for distribution and usage. Since Cappasity network will have millions of micro-transactions for content usage, we think it's better to issue more tokens and operate with integer numbers.
totally makes sense! I've just sent bitcoin from bittrex to artoken sale BTC deposit address... how long should I wait until I see my coins?

you issue 7 Billion tokens – why so many?
What payment methods do you accept?
can i buy tokens by transferring btc from bittrex

You can try, but sometimes bittrex doesn't allow it - there's nothing we can do from our end
I want to participate in Phase 1, what should I do?

Visit tokensale.cappasity.com
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
can i buy tokens by transferring btc from bittrex
Activity: 96
Merit: 11
What is like your max ar to sell?
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I want to participate in Phase 1, what should I do?
i've just sent my bitcoins. It shows the transaction but i still have no Arttokens. Is it normal??

First, you gotta wait for at least 6 confirmations. The the tokens will be shown in your account at tokensale.cappasity.com. Only after crowdsale Phase 1 ends, the tokens will be transferred to your e-wallet.
I have registered the whitelist and also registered in your web..does it mean I'll have a bonus?

You can participate in a crowdsale already! And yes, as for now - you will get a bonus
Pages:
Jump to: