Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] [SALE] [AR] ARToken by Cappasity - Decentralized AR/VR ecosystem for 3D - page 3. (Read 7128 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
i've just sent my bitcoins. It shows the transaction but i still have no Arttokens. Is it normal??
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I have registered the whitelist and also registered in your web..does it mean I'll have a bonus?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
can I find you on any ICO trackers?

Absolutely. According to the marketing report Cappasity is listed on 20+ trackers. Largest are:
https://tokenmarket.net/ico-calendar/upcoming
https://cointelegraph.com/ico-calendar
What will you do after the ICO ends? What are your development plans?

Please visit https://artoken.io/ and scroll down a bit - there you'll see "Our journey" section, which has a timeline of all our plans Smiley
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
What will you do after the ICO ends? What are your development plans?
Activity: 154
can I find you on any ICO trackers?
Activity: 178
Who are your partners?

We're supported by Intel and top retail companies. You can find the list of our partners on artoken.io.

Being supported by Intel is one very big reason why investors should trust ARToken by Cappasity. Intel has already gained the trust of so many technological companies not just in the major developed countries but also in the countries that are still growing in terms of technological updates. This only proclaims to crypto investors that in terms of legitimacy as well as potential value growth, ARToken is the good choice.

This is one of many reasons why I like and support this project! I would say Artoken is the best choice this year!
Who are your partners?

We're supported by Intel and top retail companies. You can find the list of our partners on artoken.io.

Being supported by Intel is one very big reason why investors should trust ARToken by Cappasity. Intel has already gained the trust of so many technological companies not just in the major developed countries but also in the countries that are still growing in terms of technological updates. This only proclaims to crypto investors that in terms of legitimacy as well as potential value growth, ARToken is the good choice.

Thank you so much for your kind words! Smiley
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
Who are your partners?

Optimistic about this project
i try it with one of them sample 3D Views, relatively mature in technology, i have joined the bounty program

We're glad to have you with us!
Activity: 194
B2B - Find, Connect, Trade
Optimistic about this project
i try it with one of them sample 3D Views, relatively mature in technology, i have joined the bounty program
Is there a minimum individual cap for investor ?

The minimum investment is $30, but we recommend to go for $35-50 to avoid issues with currency fluctuations during transaction.
can i know how many tokens will be sold to the public?

Yes - you can find this info in your personal dashboard on the official token sale site.
Activity: 178
Is there a minimum individual cap for investor ?
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
can i know how many tokens will be sold to the public?
If I invest 1 eth how many ARtokens I’ll get?

The ARToken price is 125AR=$1
Activity: 154
If I invest 1 eth how many ARtokens I’ll get?
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
I participated in the token sale already. Afterwards I encrypted my token sale account with the Google Authenticator. Unfortunately, even though I enter the correct code, I cannot enter my account anymore. Is there a general issue with the Authenticator functionality? But anyway, I guees the token sale account is not needed to have access to the tokens afters the sale is over, correct? So I do not have to worry I suggest.

Please write to our support with this info, they'll be able to provide you with details and offer a solution if there's actually an issue involved.

If you've already made your contribution - don't worry, you'll recieve your tokens with everyone else, allocated to your indicated wallet when crowdsale ends. But if you decide to add more contribution, i'll still need to solve that login issue if there is one. So please write to [email protected] and explain your situation.

Thank you for your prompt reply! :-)
I already contacted the support!
I participated in the token sale already. Afterwards I encrypted my token sale account with the Google Authenticator. Unfortunately, even though I enter the correct code, I cannot enter my account anymore. Is there a general issue with the Authenticator functionality? But anyway, I guees the token sale account is not needed to have access to the tokens afters the sale is over, correct? So I do not have to worry I suggest.

Please write to our support with this info, they'll be able to provide you with details and offer a solution if there's actually an issue involved.

If you've already made your contribution - don't worry, you'll recieve your tokens with everyone else, allocated to your indicated wallet when crowdsale ends. But if you decide to add more contribution, i'll still need to solve that login issue if there is one. So please write to [email protected] and explain your situation.
Is there still a bonus for first contributors? How long until the 20% bonus expires?

Yes, there is still a bonus up to 20%m and it consists of 2 parts:

Part 1 for early contribution - it's based on the amount collected
- First $10M (TIER 1) - 10% Bonus
- Second $10M (TIER 2) – 5% Bonus
- Third $10M (TIER 3) – 0% Bonus

Part 2 - for big investments
Contribution size bonus: $100K-$300K - 5%, >$300K - 10%

These bonuses are independent and can be summed up for a total bonus of up to 20%
Pages:
Jump to: