Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] [SALE] [AR] ARToken by Cappasity - Decentralized AR/VR ecosystem for 3D - page 7. (Read 7128 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
To my knowledge ICO starts today, where can I check how much money has been invested? I think this is reputable project as I can see on ICOrating.
ICO will be open for how many days?

Phase 1 crowdsale will be open till November 22nd (28 days).
You can see how much money has been invested in your account at tokensale.cappasity.com
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
To my knowledge ICO starts today, where can I check how much money has been invested? I think this is reputable project as I can see on ICOrating.
ICO will be open for how many days?
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
this project sounds interesting and promising, i'm waiting for the release of bounty campaign. it's nice to take a part inside.
this project sounds interesting and promising, i'm waiting for the release of bounty campaign. it's nice to take a part inside.

We have it here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyar-artoken-by-cappasity-extending-the-arvr-double-stakes-2141145
wisj u good luck guys! it's one of the most interest project I have ever seen!)

Thanks a lot! We really appreciate your support!
i already registered and i have bought 14.000 tokens and nowwhat i see ICO is live but what does this actually eans

It means that the crowdsale has started - now everyone has a chance to buy ARs Smiley
Why is the countdown on the website set to 4 days 19 hours? What does this period mean?

We are getting ready to reveal a huge surprise! Can't tell yet - wait till the end of the countdown Wink
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
i already registered and i have bought 14.000 tokens and nowwhat i see ICO is live but what does this actually eans
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
wisj u good luck guys! it's one of the most interest project I have ever seen!)
Merit: 10
Why is the countdown on the website set to 4 days 19 hours? What does this period mean?
I'd signed up for a whitelist before the sale started, will I qualify for a discount?

Yes, you will

When will public sale finish?

Phase 1 will end on November 22nd

Why do you need phase 2?

We are a true working business using blockchain for expansion. This is something we want to emphasize during the token sale. Having 2 phases helps us show our progress to community. We have a KPI for the Phase 1, only when we meet it, we will announce Phase 2.
We want to make sure that the price of our token keeps going up after the Phase 1, so we have prepared a lot of exciting development for the next year.

Nice!!! I like it! And I'm so excited! Since I've tried the product, your 3D scan, now I really believe the project will be successful!

Good news! We're glad you're with us - we're doing our best!
I'd signed up for a whitelist before the sale started, will I qualify for a discount?

Yes, you will

Why do you need phase 2?

We are a true working business using blockchain for expansion. This is something we want to emphasize during the token sale. Having 2 phases helps us show our progress to community. We have a KPI for the Phase 1, only when we meet it, we will announce Phase 2.
We want to make sure that the price of our token keeps going up after the Phase 1, so we have prepared a lot of exciting development for the next year.

Nice!!! I like it! And I'm so excited! Since I've tried the product, your 3D scan, now I really believe the project will be successful!
bezzler, glorybtc, thanks for your support!

Yes, you will

Why do you need phase 2?

Activity: 165
this project can raise high rate on icorating that make me sure that this project can be success. nice!
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
This is very interesting project,and in this time many projects that use AR and VR technology. Hopefully it can compete with its competitors and great success.

Yes, you will

Why do you need phase 2?

Yes, you will

Yes, you will

Yes, you will
Pages:
Jump to: